Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@UI Tails

Thundy's ears perked up. "Do you hear that? I think that's Mason singing. I don't know if that's good or bad, but we'd better get to him before he loses even more control." Thundy said as he hurried along. 

Moments ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

Thundy's ears perked up. "Do you hear that? I think that's Mason singing. I don't know if that's good or bad, but we'd better get to him before he loses even more control." Thundy said as he hurried along. 

Mason spotted Sonic and the others heading his way.¨I should have known they would follow me here.¨

Tails then flew up and said,¨Mason, hiding your feelings just makes it worse.¨

Masons energy level was matching his anger:very high.¨You know what really makes it worse? Someone spilling the beans for you.¨He unwillingly attacked Tails with an explosion so High in power that it gave away his location.

¨Oh no.¨Sonic knew Mason could be k.o.ed with a red ring, so he threw it at him to prevent any worse events.

¨I had to. Sorry, Mason.¨Sonic said. But Mason calmed down after getting up.

¨I am too!¨Mason said in tears, and his suits blue turned black.¨Why am I pathetic?!? No one will accept me but you, Sonic.¨

¨Actually, thats not entirely true¨Sonic smiled.

Huh??? Mason thought.

@UI Tails

Thundy, Chelsea, Pinkie and Princess Twilight watched the whole thing unfold. "Mason...we're all here to help you. You're not pathetic. You just need help with your abilities. You know what I think is best? If we all stay positive for Mason's sake, the less time it'll take for Mason to control his abilities. 

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy, Chelsea, Pinkie and Princess Twilight watched the whole thing unfold. "Mason...we're all here to help you. You're not pathetic. You just need help with your abilities. You know what I think is best? If we all stay positive for Mason's sake, the less time it'll take for Mason to control his abilities. 

¨*sniff* really?¨Mason asked.

Sonic said, ¨Yeah. And next time just come straight forward with secrets, ok? THAT will help a ton. Hey the sun is setting. What do you say about partying for our 7 year mark?¨

Mason´s suit returned to normal color.¨I completely forgot! Lets set up. And I will be more honest in the future.¨

Tails suggested, ¨I think you should tell somepony your feelings first. Or am I still too ahead of myself?¨

¨Try asking the fandom and their weird shipping Ideas.¨ Sonic openly said.

@UI Tails

"Find someone who you can trust. Spend time with them one on one. Having heart to heart conversations can really build trust between two friends." Princess Twilight stated. "Yea...like Chelsea and I...we come from hard childhoods...especially Chelsea." Thundy said. Chelsea nodded with a sniffle as the memories of lost parents filled her mind. 

2 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Find someone who you can trust. Spend time with them one on one. Having heart to heart conversations can really build trust between two friends." Princess Twilight stated. "Yea...like Chelsea and I...we come from hard childhoods...especially Chelsea." Thundy said. Chelsea nodded with a sniffle as the memories of lost parents filled her mind. 

Tails came back with something in his hand.¨Guys, guys, I have the DNA results!¨

Mason looked up. ¨What does it say?¨

¨Well, your DNA structure...It was made by celestial power. The added ring energy causes frequent releases like the ones we faced. I´m afraid the only solution is an energy stabilizer.¨

Sonic said, ¨Well, I do have one...but its in the classic timeline. And something is preventing the ring from sending me there. Twilight, any other options BESIDES EQG? I dont think there was much material Tails and I can work with.¨

@UI Tails

"I have one in my lab. It's a belt where the wearer can adjust the power output limit. There's also a setting where the output is locked at a certain percent until the wearer is able to control their abilities. We will have to start out at 10%. Celestial power is extremely dangerous." Thundy stated. 

2 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

"I have one in my lab. It's a belt where the wearer can adjust the power output limit. There's also a setting where the output is locked at a certain percent until the wearer is able to control their abilities. We will have to start out at 10%. Celestial power is extremely dangerous." Thundy stated. 

¨DANGER?!? WHERE?!?¨ Mason screamed. ¨Oh never mind. Sure lets go get it

Sonic noted, ¨You are lucky the fillies are around. I would kick your butt right now.¨

¨Since when did you control the law of friendship?¨ Mason said.

@UI Tails

"How dare you disrespect the princess of friendship like that!" Thundy barked with a stamp of his paw, creating a loud thunderclap. "Yea...you need to learn which jokes are appropriate and which ones are just downright insulting." Chelsea said. Twilight looked at Mason with a stern look on her face. "They're right you know." She said. 

@UI Tails

"How dare you disrespect the princess of friendship like that!" Thundy barked with a stamp of his paw, creating a loud thunderclap. "Yea...you need to learn which jokes are appropriate and which ones are just downright insulting." Chelsea said. Twilight looked at Mason with a stern look on her face. "They're right you know." She said. 

¨Is that faker seriously causing trouble the second i get here??!¨ a familiar voice announced.

¨I really wish I could cuss right now.¨ Sonic said.

Mason just kept silent after Shadow walks in.

¨H-hey,  Shadow...¨Tails said.

¨Not in the mood. Me and Sonic have some unsettled business to discuss.¨

Mason kept his head down so no one could speak to him, but...¨And you, human. Arent you supposed to be powerful? You caused all this. If you never left Mobius, maybe only one life wouldve been lost.Thats right, your life. Oh and dont get me started with that pathetic crush on Pinkie Pie. I bet she wouldve picked A ROCK over you if needed.¨Shadow had to open his mouth.

Mason bawled into tears and started attacking the nearest tree til it broke and fell.¨Say. That. Again. I dare you.¨

Shadow said,¨Forget. That. Crush.¨

@UI Tails

Thundy growled and ended up roaring with fury. One thing he couldn't stand was someone being bullied right in front of him. Therefore, he fired a hard electric current right at Shadow, zapping him hard. "You dare disrespect and bully someone right in front of my face?!" He asked picking up Shadow by his leg and dangling him, glaring right into his eyes. 

1 minute ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

Thundy growled and ended up roaring with fury. One thing he couldn't stand was someone being bullied right in front of him. Therefore, he fired a hard electric current right at Shadow, zapping him hard. "You dare disrespect and bully someone right in front of my face?!" He asked picking up Shadow by his leg and dangling him, glaring right into his eyes. 

¨Shadow. Youre right. Why would I find someone who has any interest for me? Why do I even try?¨Mason said through tears of depression.

¨Oh great. Not this again. We need to get Mason somewhere else.¨Sonic said.

Tails said,¨Im afraid we have nowhere else to go.¨

Shadow teleported out of Thundy´s claws and cut Mason´s side with a pocket knife, leaving Mason vulnerable to pain.¨Owwwww!!! It hurts!!¨Mason cried.

Shadow knocked everyone back with Chaos Blast before cutting Mason´s eye.¨I never want to see you idiots again.¨Then he vanished to somewhere else.

Mason was left without words. He just became traumatized.¨Sonic...I wish...my future love...would find me....¨Mason then passed out.

Tails:¨No, no!!! Get him help!¨

@UI Tails

Thundy deflected the blast and caught Shadow just before he could teleport away. He held him by the leg hard. "YOU MONSTER!!!" He yelled in Shadow's face. He then slammed Shadow hard into the ground and zapped him hard with a current. "This is to teach you a lesson about not messing with the wrong group." Thundy roared. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea healed Mason's eye, holding him close. "We're here for you Mason. Thundy's taking care of that Shadow. He'll teach that creep a lesson not to mess with us." Chelsea said. 

Shadow was now getting scared. ¨Why do you defend him? He was a curse for our world.¨

Sonic hated the fact that Shadow was trying to break him.¨Shadow, Why do you hate him? You are causing nothing but trouble.¨

Shadow replied,¨He started turning our world upside down since day one. And if no one would admit their feelings to him, how would he?¨

Mason said, ¨I want to go home...be normal...¨

Tails said¨Mason...¨Tails then cried softly,¨this is our home.¨

Mason:¨I wish...love found me. I wish I never caused trouble.¨

Shadow tried aiming Chaos spear at Mason.¨I hope YOUR LOVE CAN TAKE THIS SHOT!!!¨

Bam!!!

@UI Tails

Before Shadow could fire the shot, Thundy grabbed Shadow's wrist. "You fire one more time and Imma break your wrist!!" Thundy threatened, twisting Shadow's wrist hard. The pain was unbearable. "Mason...you have us. Don't listen to that monster. He hasn't walked a day in your shoes." Chelsea said. "Chelsea's right you know." Princess Twilight stated. 

@UI Tails

Before Shadow could fire the shot, Thundy grabbed Shadow's wrist. "You fire one more time and Imma break your wrist!!" Thundy threatened, twisting Shadow's wrist hard. The pain was unbearable. "Mason...you have us. Don't listen to that monster. He hasn't walked a day in your shoes." Chelsea said. "Chelsea's right you know." Princess Twilight stated. 

Shadow somehow screamed like a little girl.¨No GOD PLEASE NO!!!! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO¨

Mason:) except the chair part.

@UI Tails

(OOC: Nice "The Office" reference there)

Thundy pulled Shadow in until they were eye to eye. "...then leave...Mason...alone..." He said in the most stern tone that he could muster. He then threw Shadow on the ground and went to tend to Mason. "And you Mason...you need to check that attitude of yours. Laughing at someone else's pain is NEVER a good thing." Thundy added. It seemed like Shadow's bullying put Thundy in this mood. Something had to be done to get him out.

Shadow ran away.

Mason got up.¨Sorry, Thundy. I guess I should keep quiet, then.¨

Tails said randomly, ¨I know what will keep you quiet.¨ He smirked at Pinkie Pie.

Mason just said¨Nope, not now. Im already in enough pain as is. And Tails, please keep it decent.¨

Tails then went to a fox cave to sleep.

@UI Tails

"Phew...now we could have some peace and quiet..." Thundy stated as he continued to tend to Mason. "People just don't know what jokes are these days..." Chelsea said. "Mmmhmm. Jokes are meant to be funny...not hurtful like the ones that I heard from all this..." Pinkie stated. 

3 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Phew...now we could have some peace and quiet..." Thundy stated as he continued to tend to Mason. "People just don't know what jokes are these days..." Chelsea said. "Mmmhmm. Jokes are meant to be funny...not hurtful like the ones that I heard from all this..." Pinkie stated. 

Mason just sighed. Hopefully I can live a peaceful life that has no danger, just me and my date. That is, if I manage- no, that is a quitters attitude. I will know love someday. But for now, friendship is more important. He thought this to himself. ¨Im hungry. Pinkie, do you mind if I try one of your cupcakes?¨

Tails was hiding.¨Heh heh yeah boy.¨ he whispered.

¨I heard that, Tails.¨Mason said

¨Mmm this is great! How do cupcakes get this good?¨Mason wondered

Tails:¨well shoot, I need to go.¨

Sonic:¨Fine. if extras are left, more for us!¨ Then Sonic said, ¨Why did you ask for a cupcake? you know your sugar level affects your energy.¨

Mason gave no response.

The next day, before Mason woke up....

Mason was in a dream-no a nightmare-where he had to choose his love. His options? The pony Pinkie Pie or the Human Pinkie Pie.

¨You met me first, Mason, so choose me,¨ said Pony Pinkie.

¨Yeah, but it makes more sense to date a human, Mason, so choose me.¨ the Human Pinkie argued.

It turned into a full blown argument, and Mason screamed, both in dream and real life. He woke up in tears, face in his knees.

¨Mason, you okay?¨ Sonic asked. The boy shook his head no.

@UI Tails

Chelsea sensed something was wrong, and flew over to where Mason was the next day. "I came as fast as I could. I felt something wrong. What's going on Mason? Did you have a nightmare?" Chelsea asked sitting next to Mason.