Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"That was a very inappropriate thing to say Mason. You shouldn't joke about that stuff." Thundy said looking at Mason with a stern expression on his face. Everypony was almost gathered. "Almost." Applejack said. 

Mason said,¨I know, I know, Thundy. And almost? Who´s missing?¨

¨I could go find them¨ Tails said. ¨And I do forgive Mason.¨

@UI Tails

Soon, the crowds had gathered. Ponies were murmuring amongst each other, mainly trying to figure out what the hay was going on. Mayor Mare stepped out of her office and on to the podium. "Attention everypony. Sorry for the sudden town meeting but we have a situation here. Would someone by the name of Mason come forth, along with Thundy and someone named Tails." The Mayor announced. "That's our call." Thundy said. 

¨Oh okay...¨ Mason had cleared his throat, then said,¨Hello everypony, I guess? I am Mason. To the Sonic Verse, I was known as Youth Sonic, mainly because I have Sonic´s powers. *sighs* And yes, I caused that explosion. But thats because I cant control them very well.¨

¨I am human. Clearly Twilight`s had her fair share. My home planet was Earth, then Mobius. But I just learned from Tails that our home was destroyed. So we have nowhere to live. I do know a party when I see one. And I cant be alone forever. Thats about all I have.¨

Tails said out  of the blue, ¨ He does have a CR-¨

¨Tails not now. Besides, not the best time. So I need Equestria´s help to control my power. Maybe learn some lessons on being a good friend. Thats it for me AND TAILS.¨ They both step back.

@UI Tails

"Well that is certainly a story indeed." Mayor Mare said. "And I'd be willing to help you control those powers of yours." A voice said. Princess Twilight revealed herself. "So will I." Thundy stated. "Me three." Another voice said. Chelsea, the griffon pony revealed herself. 

Tails knew what Mason wanted to say at the moment, so he nodded to him.

¨AW YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENING!!!¨Mason quoted Sonic Adventure in an excited mood.

¨Yep, it sure is,¨ a familiar voice said. Sonic himself stood right by the crowd.

¨SONIC!!!¨ Tails screamed with joy, hugging his best friend.¨How-¨

¨Shadow teleported me at the last second.¨ Sonic briefly explained. ¨Hey Twilight. How´s Rainbow Dash?¨

@UI Tails

Thundy turned and was about to unleash a very loud squawk, but covered his beak just before he let it go, saving everyone's ears. "H-he survived! How did Shadow even get to you? Where was he?" Thundy asked. 

Sonic scoffed,¨Chaos Control.¨

Tails;¨Makes sense.¨

Mason was bursting with what appeared to be Golden Sparks. ¨Give me a second.¨ Runs out of town, screaming, ¨Wooooooo!!!¨Then again, but instead of blue, His explosion was GOLD. 

Tails looks and sees a group of animals running.¨I just hope Fluttershy´s Friend Angel Bunny wasnt there. OR Fluttershy.¨

@UI Tails

"What's with the scoff Sonic?" At least Shadow saved ya..." Applejack said. 

"Uhm...Mason...you gotta find a way to stop exploding like that..." Thundy said. 

"Perhaps you could learn how to channel your energy...Thundy could help with that. Perhaps he could create a device for you to help you control your power. It may limit your use however, but it's all for your own good." Chelsea stated. 

"I'd leave that up to my other friend Thunder Dash...but he's busy...so I guess I could work on something." Thundy stated. 

(edited)

Sonic replied,¨I know, but thats the only reason I would know Shadow could save me in time like that. And Mason, Chelsea is right. Maybe that is the only way to stabilize the power until we find an alternative way.¨

¨I guess so, Sonic,¨ Mason agreed.

Tails wondered where to begin studying.¨Maybe Zecora could help!¨ Tails suggested.

Sonic:¨Or the Equestria Girls.¨

Edited by UI Tails
Story

@UI Tails

"We'd better go ahead and get that device assembled. Whoever's tech savvy can come with me." Thundy stated. "I'll tag along." Chelsea stated. "I'm definately in on this. Chelsea, we could help subdue Mason's abilities if they get out of control." Twilight stated. 

Tails took out what seemed to be an ordinary toolbox. ¨Still needs improvement, but this is a portable computer.¨ Tails then went with Thundy and Chelsea.

Mason had something on mind when the fox had left.¨Mason, you okay?¨ the blue blur asked.

Mason pulled Sonic to the side and stated a love issue.¨Maybe I can help later,¨ Sonic said. ¨Okay Twilight, where do we start?¨

@UI Tails

"That can certainly work." Thundy said as he headed towards his house. "Now the thing that has to be done on Mason is a DNA scan. This way, I could have data on him and where exactly I could pinpoint to help him limit/control his abilities." Thundy explained. 

6 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

"That can certainly work." Thundy said as he headed towards his house. "Now the thing that has to be done on Mason is a DNA scan. This way, I could have data on him and where exactly I could pinpoint to help him limit/control his abilities." Thundy explained. 

¨What, a DNA scan...¨Mason hated Dna scans since Eggman did a cruel one.

@UI Tails

"This one is completely painless. You won't feel a single thing. This one uses special X-rays to go deep within your cells and get us pictures of your DNA and genetic structure. This way, we can find what causes the instability and help you control that power of yours." Thundy explained. 

¨I have a question.¨ Mason asked nervously.

¨Oh boy.¨ Sonic said. ¨I already know what he is going to ask, so let me spill the beans.¨

Alert Sound from Metal Gear plays somehow from the top of Mason´s Head.

¨ He´s worried about it reading his thoughts-¨

¨Its only because-¨

At an instant Mason shouts:

@UI Tails

"Nope, it won't do that either. It's just gonna outline your DNA so that way it would be easier to make the device that would help you, rather than going by guesses and then something going completely wrong. Sadly, the worst case scenario is that Mason loses his abilities, but that's extremely rare. It has never happened before." Thundy explained. 

When all the discussion was going on, Tails had brought up an irrelevant topic.¨I forgot today marked 7 years since Sonic & I met Mason. *whispers* This calls for a party later on. (normal voice) But I do know what could help Mason. We could advance his age by 5 years, then give him 3 new rings...¨

¨So youre saying making him like Shadow? Not a bad idea-¨ Sonic said.

¨Unfortunately, we would need to send him to the Equestria Girls world for the power to adapt. Just a suggestion, though.¨

Mason replied,¨Im in as long as we let Princess Twilight know ahead of time.¨

@UI Tails

"I don'r think that would be smart Tails, messing around with age like that will only make the power unstable. You know how I know? Well? I'm able to revert back to my fledgeling form and back. It will also disrupt the time-space continuum because you're forcing someone to jump ahead in age. When you advance someone like that, their power my grow to the point that their body can't take it. Even if you take him to the EQG world, it still won't help." Thundy stated. 

"He's right. When I first traveled through the mirror and saved Canterlot High from Sunset Shimmer, the magic from this world transferred over to the EQG world as you call it. It is better for Mason to learn to control his powers/abilities naturally, rather than forcing his body to do it. Therefore, I say right now that I forbid the advancement of Mason's age." Twilight said putting her hoof down.  

2 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"I don'r think that would be smart Tails, messing around with age like that will only make the power unstable. You know how I know? Well? I'm able to revert back to my fledgeling form and back. It will also disrupt the time-space continuum because you're forcing someone to jump ahead in age. When you advance someone like that, their power my grow to the point that their body can't take it. Even if you take him to the EQG world, it still won't help." Thundy stated. 

"He's right. When I first traveled through the mirror and saved Canterlot High from Sunset Shimmer, the magic from this world transferred over to the EQG world as you call it. It is better for Mason to learn to control his powers/abilities naturally, rather than forcing his body to do it. Therefore, I say right now that I forbid the advancement of Mason's age." Twilight said putting her hoof down.  

¨Nice try Tails, I knew what you were planning anyway.¨Mason said with a smirk on his face.¨And why did you whisper about our 7 year mark?¨

Tails said,¨Party pony, thats why.¨

¨HA. I just made you say it.¨Mason said while laughing.

Tails then proudly asked, ¨Do you want me to spill the beans?¨

Mason:¨Lay it off, Tails.¨

Tails said,¨Whatcha gonna do bout it?¨

Mason¨Give you a stern look and say, ¨Yeah really¨

Tails questioned,¨oh really?¨

Mason:¨YEAH REALLY¨

@UI Tails

"Are these two always like this?" Thundy asked Sonic as he simply facetaloned. Chelsea just looked on at the scene, not really into the whole joking thing. "Hey now, no need to act all prideful like that Mason...we're trying to help you..." Chelsea stated.  

Sonic stated to Thundy while they were fighting,¨Mason doesnt have the will to admit he has a crush on some of the Equestria Girls, mainly due to age. THATS why Tails wanted to advance his age. But we dont have time for THIS. Tails, Mason, stop now!¨

Mason somehow overheard the conversation, started to tear up, then ran into the Everfree Forest.

¨And thats why Mason needs a party gal like Pinkie Pie. So his emotions dont interfere with his life.¨

Sonic started to get mad.¨I need a break¨ The blue hero then ran off somewhere.¨

Meanwhile, somewhere at everfree forest...

¨Tails, you idiot...youre the reason I cant be myself...¨

Mason looked around to see if anyone was around.

Sonic found him but hid.¨Guys, I found him. He might start singing soon, so get over here as quick as possible.¨

Tails said,¨Sonic Im sorry for screwing this whole thing up.¨

Sonic sighed, then replied,¨Its good, buddy. Twilight, found her yet?¨