Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Shadow ( Shadow Twilight )

Scootaloo9074090

• 1 month later...

Chatterbox happy.gif whoa! Hey there! I was wondering if may I ask some some questions eh... well since you are Twilight Shadow, may I ask, what is the difference between your magic and Twilight Sparkle magic?

On 2021-11-10 at 8:16 PM, Balareth said:

Chatterbox happy.gif whoa! Hey there! I was wondering if may I ask some some questions eh... well since you are Twilight Shadow, may I ask, what is the difference between your magic and Twilight Sparkle magic?

derkd0i-29e05d59-68e2-45af-829b-7892bbdb4144.png( Demonic echo in her voice ) of cause there a different between my Magic and Twilight,  unlike Twilight, I don't have a Limited to my magic since my magic is limitless 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

On 2021-11-14 at 11:29 AM, Balareth said:

chatterbox scared.png w-wait... unlimited magic!?

chatterbox happy.png If is true, do you have enough power to make me pretty? *blushes*

derkd0i-29e05d59-68e2-45af-829b-7892bbdb4144.png( demonic echo in her voice ) my magic is powered by Darkness and hatred. since I'm an creature of pure darkness.  my magic almost Limitless, it still has  some limited like against light love and friendship magic.

I was Created by Twilight Inner Darkness and Hatred, so that How I was born from the darkness.

There is darkness  inside all of us, though mine is more dangerous than most. Still, we all. Evil Doesn't Come into the world with a spikey crown and cape, Huge and Fierce and Terrible. This is how Evil is really born. In the small Thing: A Cruel Taunt. A Forgotten Visit. The Childish Urge To Hit and Hurt. But these Dark Vortexes aren't something other. No... They're Us. All the tiny evils we all perpetrate Day after Day Gather and Thicken in The Psychic Womb... Until They  Take shape and form. Burst up and out, Once we create them, They Feed our own Darkness back into Us. So we create The Shadows. The Shadow Create us. We all feed together... and this is the result: Millions  of small sin, billion of tiny evils, Twisting, Twining, Groping, combining.., Until they become a great serpent, A blight on the world that rise from the collective unconscious, Towering over us... Blocking out the light. It's all convenient to blame on some sneering arrogant Monster Sitting on a Firey Throne, Plotting to corrupt our souls. But If there is a Monster, He's just another projection of our own Darkness. Make Sense? Disharmony is the Only Thing that makes Sense.

Edited by Scootaloo9074090