Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria! Home of friendship and magic, ponies, ki-rin, changelings, crystal ponies, dragons, ya-  

The end of the g5 movie

The shockwave of magic returned by the restored bond between earth ponies, unicorns and pegasi  restored, it rejuvenated the land, and attracted a new menace.

He had tried to invade equestria before, but no one showed up so he went home.

Now the godmodder has returned. 

Luckily he's on the other side of equestria, but he needs to be stopped before he ruins G5. Or help him. Your call.

Now for the shamelessly copied from the last thread and slightly modified,

Rules:

1. To damage the Godmodder, you have to use attacks that can't be godmodded (ie, ones i can't refute the effect of in any way.).

2. The Curse of Unoriginality prevents anyone from using the same attack twice.

3. You may only post 3 times per "turn". A turn is the time in between my posts responding to all of your actions. I may edit this number later depending on how many of you actually play.

4. Do not double post, or it will not be counted.

5. Don't use spoiler tags, they may mess up the editor.

6. This is NOT A ROLEPLAY. You may make up your own "backstory" but don't expect it to be integrated into the main storyline.

7. In addition to regular attacks, you may summon characters and creatures know as Entities. Depending on how long you charge them up for, the stronger they will be! The format for summoning an entity is "I summon <Insert Entity Here> (1/Whatever you're charging them for)

8. If an entity is killed or defeated, the Curse of Unoriginality prevents it from being summoned again (unless as undead) . This doesn't apply to generic summons or already undead entities , for example, a turret, a wall, or dracula.

9. You can assist other player's charges in your post to increase the charge by 1.

10. You can only have a maximum of 3 charges at a time. Fully made Entities don't count towards this limit.

11. I can override the rules in a reasonable situation, or if the result would be cool. 

Godmodder: 100/100 HP

This should be easy...

Link to the original destroy the godmodder, dtg msparadox, and dtg decadence Check the latter two especially, as they are ongoing & I participate in them too. Look for ChrysalisM!. I suggest skimming these if you are not sure what the heck this is, or what to do.

Edited by Arvax
to give a better idea of what this game is

@Arvax

Please do not use the Mega Thread tag. That is given by staff only and is reserved for threads that have a certain number of replies. It has been removed from your game.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Wife of Arataki said:

@Arvax

Please do not use the Mega Thread tag. That is given by staff only and is reserved for threads that have a certain number of replies. It has been removed from your game.

Sorry... I didn't know.

14 hours ago, Kujamih said:

So how do we start?...

Just try to attack the godmodder. No matter how crazy the idea is. for example, I will treat the admin post as a attack (even though it was not one really).

19 hours ago, The Wife of Arataki said:

@Arvax

The godmodder gets a panic attack from thinking that an admin was going to boot him, even though he is in a parallel dimension, not minecraft! 1 damage!

Godmodder: 99/100 HP

EOTB turn one.

The godmodder catches his breath. "That was a close one!" I'll need something to hold them off... ARISE!!!!!"

tumblr_9eb7475fb9908bc83aa3dc4a1bf828c9_0562b131_500.gif.1ded9a7f871a1053420e994d49e27fb2.gif

Clay skeletons: 2,000 HP/ 2,000 attack

One of the supreme beings who watches over the different dimensions has noticed you.

A draconicous named, Order.

sketch-1643002306526.thumb.jpg.d36684e45e68b7c0b008bd9d63e727ee.jpg

He sent one of his minions named, Light to your dimension to stop the chaos that you have caused.

sketch-1634355697419.thumb.jpg.43e1fddd1e6a81164107189097c3c481.jpg

A tear to your dimension has appeared and a pony clad in Chrysalis's Throne appeared.

He lets loose a spear of black shard that absorbs non changeling magic through the skeleton and hitting the godmodder.

As I'm on right now, and to give a further example of the end result of most Godmodder attacks,  I will do your attack right Now:

Skeleton destroyed (as I expected)! However the godmodder has xtreme Hakker SKILLZ and the shard bounces off of his godmodded nonmagical everything proof armor (don't worry you can still beat him).

This shows the kind of a**pulled contrivances you need to work around, and commences turn 2... All attacks handled when I show up again tomorrow!

Godmodder: 99/100 HP

Light then casts a very Bright Light to blind off the Godmodder. And shot off a laser.

Light secretly teleported a clone from the back of the Godmodder. the clone placed a portal beneath it leading to a dimension known as the magic graveyard, where everything is being sucked inside and magic cannot be used at that worlds presence.

if you did not notice this and just dodged the laser, then you agree to be trapped in this predicament. And receive half damage.

15 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Light then casts a very Bright Light to blind off the Godmodder. And shot off a laser.

Light secretly teleported a clone from the back of the Godmodder. the clone placed a portal beneath it leading to a dimension known as the magic graveyard, where everything is being sucked inside and magic cannot be used at that worlds presence.

if you did not notice this and just dodged the laser, then you agree to be trapped in this predicament. And receive half damage.

"AUUUGH! MY EYES!" 1 damage! but the light blinds you too, so the laser misses.

14 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Little did the Godmodder know that that was part of lights plan all along.

The godmodder did not notice what Light did and will receive damage equal to half his total life. As agreed upon.

You wake him, but you only do 1 damage, as that is how much attacks do unless there is a REALLY good reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Round 3 End.

The Godmodder Is tired of this inactivity.

In order to really spice things up, he feels there needs to be more on the table. 

He conjures a giant tome. 

Monster Manual (AD&amp;amp;D 1e) | RPG Item | RPGGeek

The cover opens, and monsters whose names start with A start pouring out! 

Well there goes the neighborhood...

Godmodder: 97/100 HP (Hit points not health. The Godmodder is very particular on terms. it saved him half his life. That and game balances duties)

Monster Manual: 100,000 HP progress: 1/26

Monster horde (PG): x5 (Aerial Servant, Ankheg, Ant,Giant ,Ape,Carnivorous & Gorilla, Axebeak ) 6,000 hp 6,000 attack

Goals:

AG: Defeat the Godmodder

AG: Stop the MM from spawning monsters! There is some pretty nasty stuff in there, especially D (Devil, Demon, Dragon, Dinosaur, No death knight, as that's in the fiend folio in 1e)!