Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Destroy The Godmodder: MLP Forums rendition

ChrysalisM

Hello! You probably recognize me from around the site, or possibly my several attempts to get this game off of the ground (3rd time's the charm eh?). In any case, moving on.

Equestria has been invaded by a powerful reality warper known as The Godmodder. According to Urban dictionary, A godmodder is 'In an RP, someone whose character is for all purposes, invincible. No attacks or any techniques will work against said character. The character can instantly recover from anything that happens to him/her.' Now our Godmodder is not quite that. He has many weaknesses.

Our Rules:

1. To Harm the Godmodder, you must create an attack that cannot be godmodded. The Godmodder is likely to thwart whatever you do to try to harm him, so don't feel disappointed if your attack does not work.

2. Your post may consist of a single action to do whatever. Attack the Godmodder, Summon something to help in the fight, etc.

3. You may post once in between my posts.

For now, this is all rule wise. More may be added based on how this session goes down. 

Godmodder: 100/100 HP

• The title was changed to Destroy The Godmodder: MLP Forums rendition
6 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

I breathe a thick cloud of purple smoke, infecting The Godmodder with Poison.

CASTLETON SNOB USED POISON CLOUD! GODMODDER USED ANTIDOTE BEFORE TURN ENDED! GODMODDER IS CHEATING HIGHLY SKILLED!

The Godmodder pauses and notices the lone player facing him.

He cracks his knuckles and speaks but  6 words:

"Seems I've got company. Bring it."

I start counting from 1 to infinity. The sound waves from my endless monotone counting will be annoying and cause internal bleeding within the ears.

Or at least that's the plan :mlp_wat:

@ChrysalisM

(The world cup is going to have the same system of RP you are making.

I've seen you having a hard time making this sort of rp to work and seeing that there isnt alot of people invested on it.... So i had an idea... Why not use your idea on the world cup.... If that booms and makes this type of RP famous, its because its you. 😉

This will also help others see the fun in this game and hopefully join here.)

White light shows up once again.

" Another world... Yet to be destroyed."

White Light throws a seeds of Crystal Shards.

" Let the world purging commence."

(edited)
On 2023-06-16 at 6:54 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

I start counting from 1 to infinity. The sound waves from my endless monotone counting will be annoying and cause internal bleeding within the ears.

Or at least that's the plan :mlp_wat:

The Godmodder pauses and waits until you hit a really high number. He than says that you missed a few digits, causing you to have to start over again. 

19 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@ChrysalisM

(The world cup is going to have the same system of RP you are making.

I've seen you having a hard time making this sort of rp to work and seeing that there isnt alot of people invested on it.... So i had an idea... Why not use your idea on the world cup.... If that booms and makes this type of RP famous, its because its you. 😉

This will also help others see the fun in this game and hopefully join here.)

White light shows up once again.

" Another world... Yet to be destroyed."

White Light throws a seeds of Crystal Shards.

" Let the world purging commence."

(I'd love to, but would my character suddenly popping in be fine?)

White Light enters dramatically, with crystal shards appearing around cosmetically (it'll take what may be added rules wise later to get them to have any magic jamming power), making the Draconequus's entrance be REALLY epic.

The Godmodder takes a call with a cellphone he whipped out of nowhere. "Hello? Evil Inc.? I'd like to place a bulk order for minions. When do I need them? Not yet. I'll call again when I need them delivered. I hope you have a terrible day too! Bye!"

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP

Edited by ChrysalisM

50 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

The Godmodder pauses and waits until you hit a really high number. He than says that you missed a few digits, causing you to have to start over again. 

(I'd love to, but would my character suddenly popping in be fine?)

White Light enters dramatically, with crystal shards appearing around cosmetically (it'll take what may be added rules wise later to get them to have any magic jamming power), making the Draconequus's entrance be REALLY epic.

The Godmodder takes a call with a cellphone he whipped out of nowhere. "Hello? Evil Inc.? I'd like to place a bulk order for minions. When do I need them? Not yet. I'll call again when I need them delivered. I hope you have a terrible day too! Bye!"

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP

(Just pop in im the villain on that storry and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Plus you get to learn some things that you might not have thought or you might want to add in the gimmicks of your roleplay.)

Light throws a dart of changeling crystals towards the godmodder.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Kujamih said:

(Just pop in im the villain on that storry and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Plus you get to learn some things that you might not have thought or you might want to add in the gimmicks of your roleplay.)

Light throws a dart of changeling crystals towards the godmodder.

The Godmodder catches the shard midair, and throws it back at you at roughly Mach 5. Owch...

(Hint: Bring the crazy. The Godmodder is especially good at avoiding relatively mundane attacks.)

The Godmodder sits back, relaxes, and pulls out a copy of 'How to own n00bs' by Spaw N. Camper. 

On 2023-06-19 at 12:00 AM, ChrysalisM said:

The Godmodder catches the shard midair, and throws it back at you at roughly Mach 5. Owch...

(Hint: Bring the crazy. The Godmodder is especially good at avoiding relatively mundane attacks.)

The Godmodder sits back, relaxes, and pulls out a copy of 'How to own n00bs' by Spaw N. Camper. 

I demand that the Godmodder destroys himself.

1 hour ago, Aurora876 said:

I demand that the Godmodder destroys himself.

The Godmodder politely declines. 

The Godmodder pulls out his phone once more. "Could you guys start sending those minions? I think I just might have use of them... 5 turns? at the earliest? I'm literally paying you with infinite money! Fine... I suppose you'll have to work it out with the Union..."

Minions arriving in 5 turns!!!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the Long wait... Apathy mixed with long time offline...

On 2023-06-20 at 7:08 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Light starts planting changeling shards into the ground.

Changeling Shards prepped! Probably gonna do something. (No invisitext this time I note)

The Godmodder looks at the shards. "Why do I have a feeling like I've been in this situation before?"

Minions arriving in 4 turns!!!

10 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

Sorry for the Long wait... Apathy mixed with long time offline...

Changeling Shards prepped! Probably gonna do something. (No invisitext this time I note)

The Godmodder looks at the shards. "Why do I have a feeling like I've been in this situation before?"

Minions arriving in 4 turns!!!

"You have .... And it killed your previous world.... Not you."

• 2 months later...

(I really should have responded back in July... Necroposting shall have to do)

On 2023-07-30 at 12:29 AM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"You have .... And it killed your previous world.... Not you."

"Perhaps, but this game master is persistent..."

The Godmodder decides to be less idle. Perhaps waiting for others to act was the wrong idea.  "Hello? Evil Inc.? I'd like to upgrade my order to instant delivery... Thanks!"

Suddenly an airdrop of giant crates marked with A skull and crossbones on them drop down from the air, and Minecraft mobs start spilling out. 

Creepers x 10 (PG) 500 HP 1000 ATK (suicide bomb)

Zombies x 10 (PG) 500 HP 500 ATK

Skeletons x 10 (PG) 500 HP 500 ATK (ranged)

Pillagers x 10 (PG)  500 HP  500 ATK

• Shocked 1

On 2023-10-22 at 7:56 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"Lets see if you've learned your lesson?

Have you made the right balance?"

Light would blast all of them with a laser.

3 Creepers, and 5 zombies incinerated! The Godmodder seems rather underwhelmed. "Whatever... That's what you get for buying from the bulk discount section."

"Minions! Keep these pests away from me!" The Godmodders' minions move to block the AGs off. Godmodder attacks will have a chance of being redirected to one of his minions when he has them on the field...

As things stand, It will be hard to reach the Godmodder, and actions will only take you so far. Maybe you need some help of your own.

Unlock! Goal listing!

Goals:

* (AG)Destroy the Godmodder!

* Defeat the Godmodders' Minions!

Creepers x 7 (PG) 500 HP 1000 ATK (suicide bomb)

Zombies x 5 (PG) 500 HP 500 ATK

6 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

3 Creepers, and 5 zombies incinerated! The Godmodder seems rather underwhelmed. "Whatever... That's what you get for buying from the bulk discount section."

"Minions! Keep these pests away from me!" The Godmodders' minions move to block the AGs off. Godmodder attacks will have a chance of being redirected to one of his minions when he has them on the field...

As things stand, It will be hard to reach the Godmodder, and actions will only take you so far. Maybe you need some help of your own.

Unlock! Goal listing!

Goals:

" weirdly enough you arent holding much of a fight than usual.... What are you up to?"

He'd then shoot a dark crystal towards the god modder.

17 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" weirdly enough you arent holding much of a fight than usual.... What are you up to?"

He'd then shoot a dark crystal towards the god modder.

The Godmodder catches it and chucks it back at you. Do you know the definition of insanity?

17 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I erase @ChrysalisM from existence. This post and Godmodder never "were", "are" or "will be."

See below for response.

"You didn't waste time on eliminating the target. Although you should've been careful."

17 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I regret the sacrifice of my friend but it was the only way to win.

Don't worry, I don't hold it against you! Wait... How can I respond if I don't exist anymore?

Eh i wouldn't worry.

Exactly. You see, for @Earth Prince StarHeart's post to affect the game, I need to post. Hence, I must still exist in some capacity. However, their attempt did manage to have the effect of dealing 2 damage to the godmodder, and cause White Light to be wearing a sombrero for some reason...

"Bah! I let you hit me. You still stand no chance! I am undefeatable." 

Minecraft, Tv tropes... 

"Those were statistical outliers!" 

Goals:

Godmodder: 98/100 HP

3 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

Godmodder catches it and chucks it back at you. Do you know the definition of insanity?

It explodes into fine dust before you could properly catch it.

3 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

sombrero for some reason...

" cii.."

White light would throw @Ghostie boi at you.

" lets start destroying your world shall we?"

I give Shisui Uchiha $500,000 to cast his infamous Kotoamatsukami ocular power over Godmodder to make him destroy himself.

Just for clarification here is what is said about Shisui's ability: "Shisui's Mangekyou Sharingan allows him to enter the mind of any target and manipulate them by giving them false experiences. What makes this ability truly terrifying is that the victim will think they are doing everything of their free will, never realizing they were a puppet, even during the time of their death."

Also, if you are wondering what happens if it clashes with another mental effect, spell, protection item etc the   Kotoamatsukami/Mangekyou Sharingan will always  automatically override any  and or all of them. So if there is power clash of sorts his power wins by default.

6 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I give Shisui Uchiha $500,000 to cast his infamous Kotoamatsukami ocular power over Godmodder to make him destroy himself.

Just for clarification here is what is said about Shisui's ability: "Shisui's Mangekyou Sharingan allows him to enter the mind of any target and manipulate them by giving them false experiences. What makes this ability truly terrifying is that the victim will think they are doing everything of their free will, never realizing they were a puppet, even during the time of their death."

Also, if you are wondering what happens if it clashes with another mental effect, spell, protection item etc the   Kotoamatsukami/Mangekyou Sharingan will always  automatically override any  and or all of them. So if there is power clash of sorts his power wins by default.

He'll just probably mirror it.

• Delighted Giggle 1