Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Destroy The Godmodder: MLP Forums rendition

ChrysalisM

5 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

How? he won't know it's being cast to begin with.The target isn't aware they're being manipulated they think it's THEIR choice being made.

Yeah but what made you sure that you arent affected by it as well?

21 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

It explodes into fine dust before you could properly catch it.

" cii.."

White light would throw @Ghostie boi at you.

" lets start destroying your world shall we?"

I personally am here gamemastering, so I never was able to properly catch it, and I am nowhere in sight for you to throw @Ghostie boi at. I'm not the Godmodder. He is a separate character.

15 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I give Shisui Uchiha $500,000 to cast his infamous Kotoamatsukami ocular power over Godmodder to make him destroy himself.

Just for clarification here is what is said about Shisui's ability: "Shisui's Mangekyou Sharingan allows him to enter the mind of any target and manipulate them by giving them false experiences. What makes this ability truly terrifying is that the victim will think they are doing everything of their free will, never realizing they were a puppet, even during the time of their death."

Also, if you are wondering what happens if it clashes with another mental effect, spell, protection item etc the   Kotoamatsukami/Mangekyou Sharingan will always  automatically override any  and or all of them. So if there is power clash of sorts his power wins by default.

See below.

15 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

He'll just probably mirror it.

15 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

How? he won't know it's being cast to begin with.The target isn't aware they're being manipulated they think it's THEIR choice being made.

9 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Yeah but what made you sure that you arent affected by it as well?

Not quite... Shisui Uchiha comes, and uses his power, and it seems to work, but after he leaves one of the Pillagers reaches up, and rips a Mission Impossible style face mask off of their head. It's the Godmodder! 

"Psych! That was actually a pillager in a rubber suit you dispatched!"

The Godmodder smiles. "I'll admit I wasn't expecting to be actually challenged by some a couple of Bronies, but this is starting to give me a tiny bit of a workout. By that, I mean a single drop of sweat."

Goals:

* (AG)Destroy the Godmodder!

* Defeat the Godmodders' Minions!

Godmodder: 98/100 HP

Creepers x 7 (PG) 500 HP 1000 ATK (suicide bomb)

Zombies x 5 (PG) 500 HP 500 ATK

Skeletons x 10 (PG) 500 HP 500 ATK (ranged)

Pillagers x 9 (PG)  500 HP  500 ATK

3 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

I personally am here gamemastering, so I never was able to properly catch it, and I am nowhere in sight for you to throw @Ghostie boi at. I'm not the Godmodder. He is a separate character.

See below.

Not quite... Shisui Uchiha comes, and uses his power, and it seems to work, but after he leaves one of the Pillagers reaches up, and rips a Mission Impossible style face mask off of their head. It's the Godmodder! 

"Psych! That was actually a pillager in a rubber suit you dispatched!"

The Godmodder smiles. "I'll admit I wasn't expecting to be actually challenged by some a couple of Bronies, but this is starting to give me a tiny bit of a workout. By that, I mean a single drop of sweat."

Goals:

Shisui returns in 4 hours with Itachi because his mission wasn't complete. He has Itachi torture @ChrysalisM with tsukuyomi for approximately 19,000 hours (2 seconds of real time pass) to learn the location and current looks of the Godmodder.

Shi sui makes sure the target is right and casts his eye magic to make the Godmodder destroys himself. The target is not missed this time. 

On 2023-10-28 at 7:13 PM, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Shisui returns in 4 hours with Itachi because his mission wasn't complete. He has Itachi torture @ChrysalisM with tsukuyomi for approximately 19,000 hours (2 seconds of real time pass) to learn the location and current looks of the Godmodder.

Shi sui makes sure the target is right and casts his eye magic to make the Godmodder destroys himself. The target is not missed this time. 

Unfortunately, I actually have no idea what the godmodder looks like, as he is an abstract figure really, and I was too busy screaming to give info. However, while they were torturing me, I sort of broke. "He's a guy about-" "yay-high, abs of steel, and a pair of ocular magic blocking sunglasses?" Itachi looks confused. "How did you-" He turns to see a guy about yay high with abs of steel, and a pair of ocular magic blocking sunglasses. Of course, his magic works and overrides it, but, "I forgot to mention. Those glasses protect ocular magic cast on me from backfiring horribly and making their casters' heads explode." Guess what just got overridden?

"I always thought Naruto was lame anyway..."

Goals:

Okay, then let's get some REAL ninja.inolved.

I enter the world and hire BOTH the Kouga and the Iga ninja clans to eliminate every minion of as well as the Godmodder as well.

There are 10 main characters in the Iga group and 10 of the Kouga.

Keep in mind these are NOT "Naruto ninja" they dont play around they actually understand stealth, assassination etc with actual master expertise. 

Any hoof here is the basic info on the Iga ten.

The grandmaster is Ogen an older woman with the special ability to control her pet hawk perfectly to direct messages, attack, use a distraction etc. It is unknown if it is a power over just her hawk or if animals in general but at the very least there seems to be some.power with the hawk.

Yashamaru: young male uses hair treated with secretive oils and potions to turn it into an almost steel wire like weapon he uses with his hands wearing fingerless gloves. The wire can slice through pretty much anything. Oh, and if you were thinking of binding his hand to prevent the use of his weapon he has other means of using it as well. He also carries a small blade with him just in case he is forced into close combat.

Rousai: an old man with a body that stretches without limit. Despite his frail appearance he is actually deadly strong. 

Oboro: young female she has the ability to use her eyes to neutralize all magic or special ability by simply looking the target in the eyes. 

If for example Queen Chrysalis were to disguise herself as a friendly ninja and attempt to sneak up on Oboro, by just looking Chrysalis in the eyes her transformation would forcibly undo itself and she would be in her original form.

Tenzen: a young looking man but is actually over 300 years old. He is a true immortal ninja by the very definition. You can technically "kill" him but he will be a secretive method regenerate back to life. Any and all wounds are for lack of a better word "erased" and yes this includes broken bones so even having his neck snapped does nothing to slow him down.

Akeginu: woman with the ability to use her own blood to create mists for concealment, blind her opponent or she can also "tag" her opponent to.make sure they are always marked and unable hide themselves.

Koshirou: male with ability to create mini air whirlwind to blast at his opponent with incredible accurately and air pressure.

Jingorou: has the ability to make himself less solid and more liquid like using salt 🧂 for great infiltration use and return back using water to restore himself.

Hotarubi: young female has the ability to summon and use butterflies for variety magical effects including but not limited to illusions, teleportation, swarming the enemy to overwhelm them. She also has a pet snake with a deadly venomous bite.

Nenki: male has ability to grow or shrink all the body hair at will. His body hair can move and interact as like hands.

And here is the basic info on the Kouga ten.

Danzo: grandmaster of the Kouga clan. old man master of poisonous needles he can not throw with great aim but can also spit them out as well. 

Gennosuke: male has ability of eye magic that will force the attackers own hostility against themselves forcing them to basically attack themselves. He has been trained to fight even if blinded so hurting his eyes will no affect.

Kagerou: female. Her very breath and kiss is deadly. More detail cannot be given than above as it is of mature content. So just leave it as her kiss and breath are toxic.

Saemon: an extremely skilled fighter and martial artist capable of moving with great skill.and speed. He has ability to shape shift into the form of an enemy using a secret technique. Even if exposed he is more than capable of handling whatever situation he is in quite well.

Hyouma: male. a blind ninja for  his eyes are permanently.casting the eye magic that forces the hostile actions against the attackers same.as above. I mean basic "I can't see but all.my other senses are highly attuned" blind guy type of deal really.

Gyoubu: male.VERY muscular, athletic,and tall. Basic the walking tank of the group. He has the ability to merge with solid objects and move them or hide within them. In other words sink into floor, walk through walls etc.

He is always perfectly hidden and only seeable WHEN he chooses to reveal himself.

Okoi: young female with the deadly ability to leech the blood out of anyone who touches her body the more contact the faster the blood is drained from the victim.

Udono: male very fat but body has the consistency of rubber so he can squeeze himself into tight spots, inhale/exhale  to shoot himself off like a balloon and it is very difficult to hurt him as body and skin is extremely.flexible.

Jubei: male no arms or legs with a snake like body the tail of.which is metal. He can move on the ground at extremely fast speeds. He also possesses the ability of astronomy and other abilities of divination/fortune telling. His unlike most is very much the real deal as he was shown to read the fates of others around him with ease.

Kazamachi: male with a giant  hump on his back. He has the abilities similar.to a spider, can crawl on walls and can spit out very sticky substance or form threads of "web" for lack of a better word. His sticky substance cannot be broken by anything. Whatever it is caught in it clothing hair skin etc would have to be simply removed.

anyways, I send my team of professional ninja to infiltrate and first kill the minions of Godmodder. Bear in mind they are pros not kids "pretending to be ninja".

13 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Okay, then let's get some REAL ninja.inolved.

I enter the world and hire BOTH the Kouga and the Iga ninja clans to eliminate every minion of as well as the Godmodder as well.

There are 10 main characters in the Iga group and 10 of the Kouga.

Keep in mind these are NOT "Naruto ninja" they dont play around they actually understand stealth, assassination etc with actual master expertise. 

Any hoof here is the basic info on the Iga ten.

The grandmaster is Ogen an older woman with the special ability to control her pet hawk perfectly to direct messages, attack, use a distraction etc. It is unknown if it is a power over just her hawk or if animals in general but at the very least there seems to be some.power with the hawk.

Yashamaru: young male uses hair treated with secretive oils and potions to turn it into an almost steel wire like weapon he uses with his hands wearing fingerless gloves. The wire can slice through pretty much anything. Oh, and if you were thinking of binding his hand to prevent the use of his weapon he has other means of using it as well. He also carries a small blade with him just in case he is forced into close combat.

Rousai: an old man with a body that stretches without limit. Despite his frail appearance he is actually deadly strong. 

Oboro: young female she has the ability to use her eyes to neutralize all magic or special ability by simply looking the target in the eyes. 

If for example Queen Chrysalis were to disguise herself as a friendly ninja and attempt to sneak up on Oboro, by just looking Chrysalis in the eyes her transformation would forcibly undo itself and she would be in her original form.

Tenzen: a young looking man but is actually over 300 years old. He is a true immortal ninja by the very definition. You can technically "kill" him but he will be a secretive method regenerate back to life. Any and all wounds are for lack of a better word "erased" and yes this includes broken bones so even having his neck snapped does nothing to slow him down.

Akeginu: woman with the ability to use her own blood to create mists for concealment, blind her opponent or she can also "tag" her opponent to.make sure they are always marked and unable hide themselves.

Koshirou: male with ability to create mini air whirlwind to blast at his opponent with incredible accurately and air pressure.

Jingorou: has the ability to make himself less solid and more liquid like using salt 🧂 for great infiltration use and return back using water to restore himself.

Hotarubi: young female has the ability to summon and use butterflies for variety magical effects including but not limited to illusions, teleportation, swarming the enemy to overwhelm them. She also has a pet snake with a deadly venomous bite.

Nenki: male has ability to grow or shrink all the body hair at will. His body hair can move and interact as like hands.

And here is the basic info on the Kouga ten.

Danzo: grandmaster of the Kouga clan. old man master of poisonous needles he can not throw with great aim but can also spit them out as well. 

Gennosuke: male has ability of eye magic that will force the attackers own hostility against themselves forcing them to basically attack themselves. He has been trained to fight even if blinded so hurting his eyes will no affect.

Kagerou: female. Her very breath and kiss is deadly. More detail cannot be given than above as it is of mature content. So just leave it as her kiss and breath are toxic.

Saemon: an extremely skilled fighter and martial artist capable of moving with great skill.and speed. He has ability to shape shift into the form of an enemy using a secret technique. Even if exposed he is more than capable of handling whatever situation he is in quite well.

Hyouma: male. a blind ninja for  his eyes are permanently.casting the eye magic that forces the hostile actions against the attackers same.as above. I mean basic "I can't see but all.my other senses are highly attuned" blind guy type of deal really.

Gyoubu: male.VERY muscular, athletic,and tall. Basic the walking tank of the group. He has the ability to merge with solid objects and move them or hide within them. In other words sink into floor, walk through walls etc.

He is always perfectly hidden and only seeable WHEN he chooses to reveal himself.

Okoi: young female with the deadly ability to leech the blood out of anyone who touches her body the more contact the faster the blood is drained from the victim.

Udono: male very fat but body has the consistency of rubber so he can squeeze himself into tight spots, inhale/exhale  to shoot himself off like a balloon and it is very difficult to hurt him as body and skin is extremely.flexible.

Jubei: male no arms or legs with a snake like body the tail of.which is metal. He can move on the ground at extremely fast speeds. He also possesses the ability of astronomy and other abilities of divination/fortune telling. His unlike most is very much the real deal as he was shown to read the fates of others around him with ease.

Kazamachi: male with a giant  hump on his back. He has the abilities similar.to a spider, can crawl on walls and can spit out very sticky substance or form threads of "web" for lack of a better word. His sticky substance cannot be broken by anything. Whatever it is caught in it clothing hair skin etc would have to be simply removed.

anyways, I send my team of professional ninja to infiltrate and first kill the minions of Godmodder. Bear in mind they are pros not kids "pretending to be ninja".

That is too much to summon with 1 action, but they do send some of their more mundane ninja friends. 20 AG ninja summoned! Granted they are still ninja... (more powerful stuff will be possible later, but the mechanics for that come after the first boss which will be relatively soon)

11 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

I was expecting pony content... Its more of a dimensional break.

8 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

(Not my game response, but that is how these games inevitably turn out)

45 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Checkmate 

1 damage to the Godmodder! He castles with a creeper to escape afterward though.

The ninjas manage to kungfu all of the creepers, zombies, and 8 pillagers, but 11 get taken out by the last pillager, and the skeletons.

Goals:

Godmodder: 97/100 HP

Ninjas x 9 (AG) 500 HP 500 ATK

Pillagers x 1 (PG)  500 HP  500 ATK

11 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

A bump as I wish to not have this die

"The quickest way to kill the godmodder is to kill the very fabric of our existence.... The topic itself? Is this not our quest? Sure your HP has not reached zero... But once that the gods have stopped writing on this topic, death to all is clear."