Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Why Pixar films are great (Storytelling rules, structure and a little tribute)

Ring Team

Insider has a lot of videos dedicated to show and explain the production and development in Pixar films, like that video where Pixar developed an entire expensive system to avoid the bones glitching with the clothes in order to make Coco a more compelling and believable film. However, I haven't seen this video until now, where the author explains why Pixar films are great, usually by following their rules associated with structure, giving the characters different opinions, understanding the point of your story and throwing the opposite conflict or character to the hero of your story.

I've also found this beautiful tribute. Although this one has spoilers of every film except Lightyear.

I hope you like it, take care and have a great day! ;)

Edited by Ring Team
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've seen a Pixar movie, last movies I saw were Incredible 2 which, while it was a step down from the first I really enjoyed, and Coco, which is a top 3 Pixar movie(just below Incredibles 1 and Toy Story 2)