Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$250 Strech Goal Unwrapped - Secret Santa / Hearths Warming Helper

Jeric

I believe my lovely friend @J.Jis interested in joining. If not, please correct me, J.J and I will simply edit this message to remind you that MAYO is a bad word and NOT a musical instrument. That is all! *poofs*

31 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

I believe my lovely friend @J.Jis interested in joining. If not, please correct me, J.J and I will simply edit this message to remind you that MAYO is a bad word and NOT a musical instrument. That is all! *poofs*

Yeah I'd be in lol, I'm willing to study whoever I get matched with and show that I am thoughtful and perceptive lol.. just wouldn't want to accidentally get someone something they already have going off of their baseline interests...

6 minutes ago, J.J said:

Yeah I'd be in lol, I'm willing to study whoever I get matched with and show that I am thoughtful and perceptive lol.. just wouldn't want to accidentally get someone something they already have going off of their baseline interests...

No worries, we're a team here! And getting to know new friends is what the principles of friendship is all about! 

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*YEETS THE @RikifiveINTO HERE AS WELL* :Cozy:

Looks like I really have troubles with this event XD

@Princess Silky did the Step 1 for me, now she also did Step 2 for me, and look at that, I won't have to do the Step 3 either. e-lunalmao.png.b81de1771cb6457553cc91237ce9fb49.png I'm doing the event without doing anything. e-twibigbrain.png.59f9651fa9ae93815fbd2e51e2fc697b.png

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Looks like I really have troubles with this event XD

@Princess Silky did the Step 1 for me, now she also did Step 2 for me, and look at that, I won't have to do the Step 3 either. e-lunalmao.png.b81de1771cb6457553cc91237ce9fb49.png I'm doing the event without doing anything. e-twibigbrain.png.59f9651fa9ae93815fbd2e51e2fc697b.png

*dies laughing* 

See? I told you you were missing out!!

*GASPS AT STEP 3*

YOU BETTER NOT GET PAIRED WITH SOMEONE ELSE :Cozy:

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*dies laughing* 

See? I told you you were missing out!!

*GASPS AT STEP 3*

YOU BETTER NOT GET PAIRED WITH SOMEONE ELSE :Cozy:

Yee, I'll let someone else do the step 3 for me. SVuI915.png.8442fb27f0b6ae7e72c3445b6c63

Also, to prove my truly epic skills, I'll have someone else do the step 4 for me as well. SVuI915.png.8442fb27f0b6ae7e72c3445b6c63

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Pair up with me Silky:(  

Of course, lovely! :pinkiecutehat:Actually, it's decided randomly but whomever we get paired with, don't worry, it's going to be a blast :ooh:

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Yee, I'll let someone else do the step 3 for me. SVuI915.png.8442fb27f0b6ae7e72c3445b6c63

Also, to prove my truly epic skills, I'll have someone else do the step 4 for me as well. SVuI915.png.8442fb27f0b6ae7e72c3445b6c63

Pfft you're lucky Santa has elves! :eww:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

Pfft you're lucky Santa has elves! :eww:

What if I'm Santa Claus and those are my elves, hence why they help me with stuff? QbXRzt3.png.a5e7ce574cd1437c60d2d6dccc0f

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Rikifive said:

What if I'm Santa Claus and those are my elves, hence why they help me with stuff? QbXRzt3.png.a5e7ce574cd1437c60d2d6dccc0f

SANTAAA *Gives you a big floofy pony hug*

GUYS I TOLD YOU SANTA WAS REAL!!! YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE <3 <3 <3 HERE'S MY PROOF 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Rikifive said:

Shouldn't Santa Hooves be a pony tho? :raritycutehat:

I call him "Santa Clops". The one-eyed pony who decends from his mountain fortress once a year to give presents to those he deems worthy. :dashhat:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&amp;Venöm said:

I was part of the OG secret santa. I still have my present. So yeah, put me down. 

I’d say “I remember that” but that is really Aurora’s thing, being stuck in the past and all. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&amp;Venöm said:

I was part of the OG secret santa. I still have my present. So yeah, put me down. 

Yuhhh <3 So happy to have you join us!

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1