Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$2000 Stretch Goals - Can We Make It?

Jeric

7F159541-3527-46EA-A567-DFFD48421245.jpeg

We are less than $200 away from the base $2000 goal. That’s amazing since we are about at the midway point. If we can make it to $2000 a slew of gifts and embarrassing moments happen. 

1) Jeric (that’s me) will continue the MCM tradition of cosplaying during a convention. The cosplay will last 4 hours at least. In the past you have voted for me to crossplay as Trixie and as Fluttershy. This year there is a twist as Event staff will pick one character. My wife will pick one character. I will pick one character, and you will nominate who will be the fourth character. Then you will vote. 

2)  I’m currently working on @Princess Silky’s Smile Song. It’s pretty good. There will be a opportunity to be a part of this. Not going into detail. 

3) New Years Eve VC on Poniverse Discord. If we hit our goal all users will be invited to a NYE celebration with live games (guess that pony song, live trivia), a raffle, and silliness. 

So if you wanna see me walking around BabsCon in a dress or skirt, let’s close that gap. 

This is me at BronyCon as Trixie. 

27AC9C91-FDCE-4F91-AE81-AB131836CA1E.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

YOU HEARD THAT, EVERYPONY?!?!?

ANOTHER STRETCH GOAL THANKS TO YOUR GENEROSITY!!

image.png.4f81c6b0c6a3cf21a25892ec1f9a649e.png

Hello everypony! It's been such a chaotic season for me but I'm somehow able to keep up  with Making Christmas Merry again with you and I'm happy!

YOU have been so absolutely wonderful that I can't get over it! Every little bit helps and your assistance means the absolute world to us! Helping for a greater cause -- and now you've managed to unlock the reveal for the $2000 stretch goal! 

As you may know, Jeric will be going to Babscon this April coming up! And if we manage to hit the $2000 goal for BC's Children Hospital -- we'll be able to make him cosplay as a female pony character -- for one full day! Yours truly will personally be there, so don't worry, there will be lots of pictures and hugs! *gigglefits*

Let's all pitch in together and see what we can do
:laugh:

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked