Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$250 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Change a staffers name!

Jeric

D582CBA3-D5AE-4D7A-B910-09544BD6E31C.jpeg

Another oldie. We surpassed this last night. I will randomly draw the name of a donor tomorrow and that lucky person will then be able to have ANY staffer take a display name of their choice for 7 days. No NSFW or names that otherwise violate a rule will be approved, but you are free to be humiliating to a degree (just within reason and in the spirit of good natured roasting). 

If I draw your name I’ll announce it here and then PM you so I get to surprise the staffer. :)

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to $250 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Change a staffers name!
31 minutes ago, Jeric said:

D582CBA3-D5AE-4D7A-B910-09544BD6E31C.jpeg

Another oldie. We surpassed this last night. I will randomly draw the name of a donor tomorrow and that lucky person will then be able to have ANY staffer take a display name of their choice for 7 days. No NSFW or names that otherwise violate a rule will be approved, but you are free to be humiliating to a degree (just within reason and in the spirit of good natured roasting). 

If I draw your name I’ll announce it here and then PM you so I get to surprise the staffer. :)

D: !!! *trots in place in pegasus panic* D: 

This.. CAN'T be good!!! And it would be SO unfair if someone like @Astral Soulor @Sir Hugsalotended up getting picked. I've changed their names so many times before and this would be too epic of a revenge D: 

But luckily the odds are still minuscule considering all the donors who have contributed. :toldya:
I will just stand by with @Nitobit and watch other staffers have their names changed. Ah, the the memories! 

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Magical Mare said:

D: !!! *trots in place in pegasus panic* D: 

This.. CAN'T be good!!! And it would be SO unfair if someone like @Astral Soulor @Sir Hugsalotended up getting picked. I've changed their names so many times before and this would be too epic of a revenge D: 

But luckily the odds are still minuscule considering all the donors who have contributed. :toldya:
I will just stand by with @Nitobit and watch other staffers have their names changed. Ah, the the memories! 

12 minutes ago, Troblems said:

TFW you know you won’t get picked.

Hide contents

09E1A5B0-39CA-42F3-BCCF-6601257C95C1.gif

Rule #1 of not getting picked —- don’t suggest you’ll be overlooked! :devious:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Troblems said:

TFW you know you won’t get picked.

Hide contents

09E1A5B0-39CA-42F3-BCCF-6601257C95C1.gif

3 hours ago, Magical Mare said:

Das how I'm feeling right now :orly:
*passes over the popcorn bowl*

Oh, please, dear staffers, keep talking about how You won't be picked, that will certainly *not* backfire if I am the lucky donor... :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Troblems said:

Nobody knows who the hell I am anymore. 

Well, we're about to change that because if I get picked under a spotlight I'm hiding behind you D: 

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Im betting on @Magical Mare.... She definitely gonna get picked...

nuhh das fake news D: 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Jeric said:

One of these days I need to resurrect all your topics so a new generation can laugh at glass toilets and such. Maybe if @Lightwing and @Sir Hugsalot team up again? 

Now that would certainly be a classic move :toldya:

12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

One of these days I need to resurrect all your topics so a new generation can laugh at glass toilets and such. Maybe if @Lightwing and @Sir Hugsalot team up again? 

Honestly - give ma some gloriously pointless topic and I will make it shine.

And if that means @Troblemswill have her name changed (even though @Magical Mare is my main target) - even better :toldya:

1 minute ago, Magical Mare said:

***hides behind @Troblems *** 

"Who is this Magical Mare?! OHH I KNOW HER. OF COURSE I DO. SHE IS ME!" 
D: 

Hide contents

:arethosehands: *gigglefits*

image.png.3e9ef978500ea38c9b7cbce5bb5ec729.png

Oh my, I have to do some warmup for this... 

• Brohoof 1

I mean @Props ValRoais already named flufflehugs in my mind :P

@Magical Mare I have named Silly Wings in the annals of digital history

@Jeric I haven't named yet, but can be Peppa Pony, because he's a proper gentlepony :3

@Troblems you can be an Anime Wife... it just fits you somehow ;)

@Courageous Thunder Dashcan be called Stentorian 

@Ganondorf8 I haven't encountered too much. Instead of a name, I knight thee by an image:

gimli.thumb.png.595c7d33fdf209700101215ca7ff87c2.png 

Mo the standard bred and Gimli the minature pony _ view from… _ Flickr.html

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

Secret to being safe: just do what I accidentally did, fade into obscurity just a little bit. :wacko:

Secret number 2: 

Don't reveal Your obscurity when I am lurking around... :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

Secret to being safe: just do what I accidentally did, fade into obscurity just a little bit. :wacko:

*tackle hugs the cute pony and tries to hide behind* 

PICK ME!! PICK ME!! D:

Is this name change like a curse?! Can I send it back to someone else?! *looks at @Sir Hugsalot:okiedokieloki:*

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Totally Roseluck said:

Be glad it's just a name change. I remember having my name and profile picture changed a few years ago. :okiedokieloki:

I am so not glad it is just a name change D: 

• Brohoof 1