Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1500 Goal Achieved! (Part 2 - Staffer Name Change)

Dynamo Pad

*Turning towards the results, I notice that we have surpassed the $1500 goal*

We did it. We really did it!! Woohoo!!! Now if we've hit the goal, then that means...

*I stop as a new present magically appeared out of nowhere*

It's always amazing to see a present magically appearing like that. Now to see what's inside.

*I reach down to start opening the present, before discovering the contents of what was inside the gift box*

image.png.a082c0af03416faa242057374cdc4262.png

YOU'VE GOT THE STAFF NAME CHANGE OF 2023 PART 2!

*With a surprised and confused gasp, I hold up a new spinning wheel, before grinning*

It looks like the wheel spinner is becoming quite popular, but spinning a wheel is so much fun! ^_^ 

I want to give a big congratulations to everyone that has helped to unlock this tier. Due to everyone's teamwork and hard work, we were able to reach our goal for MCM! :squee:

With how much fun it's been to spin the wheel for our lucky participants, I think it's only fitting to give this wheel another spin.

Just like before, the wheel will spin to see which one of our lucky donors it will land on. Once the wheel stops spinning, our chosen lucky winner will then have the power to change the name of a staffer. :fluttershy:

Now is the time to give this wheel one more spin!

*I place the donor names once again onto the wheel and prepare to spin*

424775336_10220697511462674_782747561447

Okay! We've got all of our contestants ready and lined up. Let's give this wheel a big spin!

*I spin the wheel as fast as I possibly can*

424958404_10220702005655026_174765068844

And our winner is...@CocoCody! Congratulations! As the winner, you are able to change the name of one of our staffer's for a week. Who shall be the lucky participant that you choose? What shall their name become? :catface:

• Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

*Shiny arrives with a microphone in front of @CocoCody.* Cody! Cody! How does it feel to be the winner of this spin?! 

* Sees shiny wearing an old timey news reporter hat as i put both my boxing gloves up in the air in victory* "I done shook up the world! I'm the king of the world! I'm a bad man! I'm the prettiest thing that ever lived! I shook up the world!" :love:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Props! You took this very seriously! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Awww look at your profile photo! So cute! I figured I'd go all in.

• Hugs 2

Hmm... I wonder if anyone will post a certain nostalgic fan song about Cheerilee; performed be a certain Toaster and a certain Tombstone... :devious:
Then again, maybe someone will post a completely different song about Cheerilee, just to surprise me. I'll take either one. :mlp_icwudt:

• Delighted Giggle 1

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Hmm... I wonder if anyone will post a certain nostalgic fan song about Cheerilee; performed be a certain Toaster and a certain Tombstone... :devious:
Then again, maybe someone will post a completely different song about Cheerilee, just to surprise me. I'll take either one. :mlp_icwudt:

• Delighted Giggle 1

16 hours ago, CocoCody said:

Oh my god!! :love:

Lol I have never won a spin wheel draw in my life. 

Okay here it goes, I choose @Props Valroa name to be “Cheerilee”

You should feel proud as you've earned it, Coco! Congratulations to you once again! :grin:

The spin of the wheel takes skill and luck! :kirin:

The power of the wheel has chosen you and it looks this is a most perfect name choice! :pinkie:

The newest name has been chosen and for a week shall it be! :fluttershy:

Let's put our hands and hooves together for our newest volunteer...@Cheerilee!!! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• smile 1
  • Excited 1