Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1000 Goal Achieved! (Part 2 - Staffer Name Change)

Dynamo Pad

*Looking to the results once more, I notice that we have surpassed the $1000 goal*

Huzzah! Another goal reached for Making Christmas Merrier! Now if my guess is right, another present should be here right about...

*I stop as another present magically appearing out of nowhere.*

...now. That's what I call good timing. Time to see what's inside this present.

*I reach down once more to start opening the present. Only to discover the contents of what was inside this time*

Spoiler

4N5OG9.gif

post-36804-0-31245600-1479996431_thumb.png

YOU'VE GOT THE STAFF NAME CHANGE OF 2023 Part 2!

*With a gasp of excitement and confusion, I lift up another spinning wheel*

Yay~! Wait, we can do another Staffer Name Change? 

That's right! Congratulations to everyone that has helped to unlock this tier! With how much fun it was to be able to change a Staffer's name. I think it would be a great idea to be able to spin the wheel once more! :squee:

Once again, the wheel will spin to see which one of our lucky donors it will land on. Once the wheel stops spinning, our chosen lucky winner will then be able to change the name of a staffer! :pinkie:

Without further ado. Time to give this wheel another spin!

*I proceed to place the donor names once more onto the wheel and prepare to spin*

418554912_10220630510787699_216847198394

Alright! Now that we've got our contestants, I think it would make sense to spin this wheel as fast I can!

*Spins the wheel twenty-eight times as fast a I can*

418159357_10220630511627720_609956783036

And the winner is...@Iforgotmybrain In a very close spin of the wheel, Iforgotmybrain has become our lucky winner once more! Congratulations once again and you are able to change the name of one of our staffer's for a week. Who shall you choose to be our lucky participant and what shall their name become? :catface:

• Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

Huh, so this is where all my luck went. To the name changer wheel. What shall I do this time… How about we change @Ge0rge’s name to Curious Ge0rge? Maybe not the most creative choice but I used up all my creative energy on that first name change hehe.

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 2

Curious George? I'm enjoying this. :toldya:

8 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I used up all my creative energy on that first name change hehe.

I am no longer enjoying this. :yeahno:

• Delighted Giggle 2

On 2024-01-12 at 12:15 AM, Iforgotmybrain said:

Huh, so this is where all my luck went. To the name changer wheel. What shall I do this time… How about we change @Ge0rge’s name to Curious Ge0rge? Maybe not the most creative choice but I used up all my creative energy on that first name change hehe.

A most curious choice! Allow me to do the honors!

As a bonus, here's the meme of how the name change happened! 

image.png

On 2024-01-12 at 8:28 AM, Captain of Fun said:

Curious George? I'm enjoying this. :toldya:

I am no longer enjoying this. :yeahno:

But I am :toldya:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 3

On 1/11/2024 at 6:15 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

CURIOUS GEORGE?! Ahahahahahahahah 

• Delighted Giggle 1

9 hours ago, Curious Ge0rge said:

A most curious choice! Allow me to do the honors!

As a bonus, here's the meme of how the name change happened! 

image.png

But I am :toldya:

Hmm I'm curious about who this George is you speak of, I know not of such a person. I do know Sir Hugs though! :P

• Delighted Giggle 2

On 2024-01-11 at 6:15 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

Luck and skill go hand in hand, or hoof in hoof. More luck shall be found for you, but this is a most excellent name choice! :pinkie:

The newest name has been chosen and for a week it shall be! :D

Let's put our hands and hooves together for our newest volunteer...@Curious Ge0rge!!! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1