Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1000 Goal Achieved! (Part 1 - Donor OC Banner)


SCS

Recommended Posts

MCM.jpg.1c220d596342cb2b7a5a17a95fcf49aa

:oneheckofahat:$1000 GOAL ACHIEVED:applecutehat:

Thanks to the boundless generosity of this precious community, we have surpassed the $1000 Goal for Making Christmas Merrier X, 2023! This is an incredible milestone, and to express our gratitude we have multiple unlocks planned to bring joy to the community. This is only the beginning!

Just as Smart Cookie, Clover the Clever and Private Pansy disregarded all differences between them and united as one community of friends to banish the windigos beyond the frozen expanse of eternal night, our community united to make a significant impact on the lives of children in need of emotional support and help. Furthermore, when I reflect on not only this monumental generosity but how this is the 10th year this community has come together to make a difference: there are truly no words to express how precious, rare and beautiful this is.

 

Unfrozen_friends_reunite_in_cave_S2E11.thumb.webp.db4535a2e8a6581d68b05998b487a091.webp

:oneheckofahat:PART 1: DONOR OC BANNER:applecutehat:

For the beginning of festivities for the $1000 unlock tier, Event Coordinator and Artist @Treeglow Flicker  will create a site banner for MLP Forums featuring the OCs of everyone who donated to MCM X!

All MCM donors, please reply to this thread with an image of your OC! Once we have collected everyone's OCs, we will get to work on building this banner as a thank you to all who donated. :pinkiecutehat:

  • Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we go!

I want my pony to be in the banner too <3 

 

Spoiler

image.png

 

  • Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SCS said:

MCM.jpg.1c220d596342cb2b7a5a17a95fcf49aa

:oneheckofahat:$1000 GOAL ACHIEVED:applecutehat:

Thanks to the boundless generosity of this precious community, we have surpassed the $1000 Goal for Making Christmas Merrier X, 2023! This is an incredible milestone, and to express our gratitude we have multiple unlocks planned to bring joy to the community. This is only the beginning!

Just as Smart Cookie, Clover the Clever and Private Pansy disregarded all differences between them and united as one community of friends to banish the windigos beyond the frozen expanse of eternal night, our community united to make a significant impact on the lives of children in need of emotional support and help. Furthermore, when I reflect on not only this monumental generosity but how this is the 10th year this community has come together to make a difference: there are truly no words to express how precious, rare and beautiful this is.

 

Unfrozen_friends_reunite_in_cave_S2E11.thumb.webp.db4535a2e8a6581d68b05998b487a091.webp

:oneheckofahat:PART 1: DONOR OC BANNER:applecutehat:

For the beginning of festivities for the $1000 unlock tier, Event Coordinator and Artist @Treeglow Flicker  will create a site banner for MLP Forums featuring the OCs of everyone who donated to MCM X!

All MCM donors, please reply to this thread with an image of your OC! Once we have collected everyone's OCs, we will get to work on building this banner as a thank you to all who donated. :pinkiecutehat:

Until when can we post the image of our OC?

  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Until when can we post the image of our OC?

We're not putting a set time limit on this, as long as all donors send in their OCs as soon as they can! So if you need some time to get the image ready that's perfectly fine :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SCS said:

We're not putting a set time limit on this, as long as all donors send in their OCs as soon as they can! So if you need some time to get the image ready that's perfectly fine :)

Actually, I do! :lie:

  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks so much all for submitting your OCs! Bumping as a reminder to any who haven't submitted theirs yet, the deadline is Friday, 1/26 to get these in. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you so much everyone for providing your OCs! :) We are still missing several. We want to make sure we give the opportunity to include all donor OCs in the banner.

 

@Misty Shadow, @GeneralDirection, @Brony Number 42, @Luna the Great of all the Russias, @Samurai Equine, @Captain of Fun, @Planeswalker Silky, @North Star, @Sophie, @CocoCody, @Trot Shuffle, @Iforgotmybrain, @Lleys, @Hadrien

If you're in the above list, please reply to this thread with the image of your OC you would like adapted for the banner. Otherwise let me know if you don't want your OC included or if you don't have an OC. Thank you!

  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SCS said:

Thank you so much everyone for providing your OCs! :) We are still missing several. We want to make sure we give the opportunity to include all donor OCs in the banner.

 

@Misty Shadow, @GeneralDirection, @Brony Number 42, @Luna the Great of all the Russias, @Samurai Equine, @Captain of Fun, @Planeswalker Silky, @North Star, @Sophie, @CocoCody, @Trot Shuffle, @Iforgotmybrain, @Lleys, @Hadrien

If you're in the above list, please reply to this thread with the image of your OC you would like adapted for the banner. Otherwise let me know if you don't want your OC included or if you don't have an OC. Thank you!

:coco:

soph_3.thumb.png.ed7b58b68819cdd7d81d3248cde601c8.png

  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Sophie said:

:coco:

soph_3.thumb.png.ed7b58b68819cdd7d81d3248cde601c8.png

AHHH I LOVE THIS IMAGE SO MUCH RDJIGJSZIGJZS I don't have a PNG of my OC that will match the art of everyone else... but ummmm ummm I'll think of something Dx

On 2024-01-20 at 12:55 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Image

Here it is! Shiny Silvermoon drew by my good friend Kramathia! :P

This is FLAWLESSLY BEAUTIFUL. Great job @Rethajni!!!!

On 2024-01-13 at 8:09 AM, Rising Dusk said:

Here is my OC.

  Hide contents

Commission 26 : Spring

 

I've always loved this piece, omg

  • Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SCS said:

Thank you so much everyone for providing your OCs! :) We are still missing several. We want to make sure we give the opportunity to include all donor OCs in the banner.

 

@Misty Shadow, @GeneralDirection, @Brony Number 42, @Luna the Great of all the Russias, @Samurai Equine, @Captain of Fun, @Planeswalker Silky, @North Star, @Sophie, @CocoCody, @Trot Shuffle, @Iforgotmybrain, @Lleys, @Hadrien

If you're in the above list, please reply to this thread with the image of your OC you would like adapted for the banner. Otherwise let me know if you don't want your OC included or if you don't have an OC. Thank you!

Roger that! :winking-izzy:

CloudShroudAvatar.jpg.4fbe2cb682dd0214f2eab1f81633da76.jpg

This is art someone did of Cloud Shroud way back. 

  • Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...