Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1000 goal reached (part 3: The Igloo Fix-up)

Trot Shuffle

3 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

YOU SHOULD POST A LINKTO THE CLUB THAT THAT SOAP BOX REFERENCES!! :laugh:

@Iforgotmybrain you’re up next! :coco:

Pleas tag the next user in line when you’re done <3 thank you!

Oh right, it seems like that @Iforgotmybrainabout tagging the next user :Sunny-huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Trot Shuffle I have no idea how this works! :lie:

@Shiny Silvermoon Um, okay so... you can put 1 item as decoration inside of a new igloo for iglooshy. It can be drawn or photoshopped in, whatever works. Just make sure it isn't too big! :fluttershy:

Here's the last edit that you have to work off of:

On 2024-03-12 at 12:24 AM, Skylight Scintillate said:

iglooimage.png.8456b9667c700a448eef019f4e3e8d0e.png

Once you're finished, just send it in here!

8 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Um, okay so... you can put 1 item as decoration inside of a new igloo for iglooshy. It can be drawn or photoshopped in, whatever works. Just make sure it isn't too big! :fluttershy:

Here's the last edit that you have to work off of:

Once you're finished, just send it in here!

Oh... huh... That sounds lovely but I have no idea how to do that even if I have an excellent idea of what I want to put there... I'm not really good at drawing on a phone and I don't have any knowledge in photoshop! :awwthanks:

• Hugs 1

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Oh... huh... That sounds lovely but I have no idea how to do that even if I have an excellent idea of what I want to put there... I'm not really good at drawing on a phone and I don't have any knowledge in photoshop! :awwthanks:

You don't actually have to draw anything. You can just Google an image and paste into the igloo, and scale it down to the right size. The best images are transparent PNG's and GIF's with no background. :) If you don't have an art program or don't know how to use one, I can do it for you. Or maybe @Trot Shuffle can. Just let us know what image you'd like to put in the igloo, the location you'd like it to be placed, and we'll do the rest. You can reach either of us in a PM, if you like.

• Hugs 2

This is such an interesting idea! Having people come together to decorate something, it's a good way to bring people together and have a fun final product at the end of it!

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

I... will just leave this here :P the story of the igloo and edgar allen poe parody

TRUE!—nervous—very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily—how calmly I can tell you the whole story.

It is impossible to say how first the objects entered my igloo; but once conceived, they haunted me day and night. I loved the igloo. It had never wronged me. It had never given me insult. For its decoration I had no desire. The first was a desk! yes, it was this! They installed the desk of a vulture—pale brown, with a nut finish. When the desk fell upon my igloo, my blood ran cold.

Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But I know that the next thing they installed, a sofa, was actually very cute. I made this face at it ":3". Is that the face of a madmare?

When returning to my home on the next night I was more than usually cautious in opening the igloo door. A watch’s minute hand moves more quickly than did mine. To think that there I was, opening the door, little by little, and they not even to dream of my secret deeds or thoughts. I fairly chuckled; and perhaps the heard me, but probably not, because they were toy soldiers.

The day after, as the bell sounded the hour, there came flying through the window a box. I leapt out of bed to open it with a light heart,—for after the desk what had I now to fear? Inside were many soaps. I introduced them to my opinions, with perfect suavity, while placing my hooves on top. 

Attracted by the opinions, entered Jerma the Youtuber. I smiled,—for what had I to fear? I bade the gentleman welcome. 

I led him, at length, to my chamber. The Jerma was satisfied. My manner had convinced him. I was singularly at ease. They sat, and while I answered cheerily, they chatted of familiar things. But, ere long, I felt myself getting pale and panicky. Seeing my condition, they erected a sign telling me not to do that. "Don't Panic" it said. 

As the Jerma continued Youtubing I hungered for cookies —and yet the Jerma heard it not. I talked more quickly—more vehemently; but the noise steadily increased. Why would they not be gone? I paced the floor to and fro with heavy strides, as if excited to fury by the observations of the Jerma—but the noise steadily increased.

“Villain!” I shrieked, “Youtube no more!"

He just smiled, placed butter cookies on my desk, and left. 

~Egg-Tale <3 by Eggdar Allegg Poe

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Trot Shuffle

GDZIklX.png

DECEARING EGG.

I love that upon entering you are slapped with the "Don't Panic" while Jerma dances under the sign, I like to imagine he's a permanent fixture who refuses to leave.

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

16 hours ago, Wizard said:

I love that upon entering you are slapped with the "Don't Panic" while Jerma dances under the sign, I like to imagine he's a permanent fixture who refuses to leave.

I imagined it being a cardboard cutout of Jerma but I also like the idea that he just stands forever while holding that pose :P

• Delighted Giggle 1