Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1000 Goal Achieved! (Part 1 - Donor OC Banner)

SCS

Screenshot2024-01-27003956.png.7d978ff0ccfc15a2d8993b1f523a8a5f.png  

Here is the closest thing i can come to a reference of my character He is suppose to be wearing a red and blue scarf and potato sack leggings. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

9 hours ago, SCS said:

Thank you so much everyone for providing your OCs! :) We are still missing several. We want to make sure we give the opportunity to include all donor OCs in the banner.

@Misty Shadow, @GeneralDirection, @Brony Number 42, @Luna the Great of all the Russias, @Samurai Equine, @Captain of Fun, @Planeswalker Silky, @North Star, @Sophie, @CocoCody, @Trot Shuffle, @Iforgotmybrain, @Lleys, @Hadrien

If you're in the above list, please reply to this thread with the image of your OC you would like adapted for the banner. Otherwise let me know if you don't want your OC included or if you don't have an OC. Thank you!

I don't have an OC so nothing to include in the banner! Looking forward to seeing what the banner looks like when its finished though!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, SCS said:

Thank you so much everyone for providing your OCs! :) We are still missing several. We want to make sure we give the opportunity to include all donor OCs in the banner. If you're in the above list, please reply to this thread with the image of your OC you would like adapted for the banner. Otherwise let me know if you don't want your OC included or if you don't have an OC. Thank you!

I don't have an OC to provide :kindness: sorry! I can't wait to see waht the banner will look like though!

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

3 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

I don't have an OC to provide :kindness: sorry! I can't wait to see waht the banner will look like though!

Oh we’ve got you covered. :toldya:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

4 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I don't have an OC so nothing to include in the banner! Looking forward to seeing what the banner looks like when it’s finished though!

Did you want us to use your pfp Instead? :coco: We want you to feel included cause this is our thank you for helping us out <3

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Did you want us to use your pfp Instead? :coco: We want you to feel included <3 

Of course!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

12 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Did you want us to use your pfp Instead? :coco: We want you to feel included cause this is our thank you for helping us out <3

I mean... I can make an OC in that 3D pony creator I guess? I just hate to give the artist even more work to do especially with a lack of reference images :(

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

44 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I mean... I can make an OC in that 3D pony creator I guess? I just hate to give the artist even more work to do especially with a lack of reference images :(

Not at all! We're a team here! I've also a thread just for this occassion!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/199379-silkys-beauty-spa-oc-creation-and-re-designing/

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Alright, I've just checked in some time ago and it appears we are still missing a few more users from the Element of Generosity rank <3 

I believe it is @GeneralDirection @North Star @Hadrien @Captain of Fun @Iforgotmybrain - I still need to make yours <3 Actually. There are several that still need to be made <3 Please chime in if you're not on the list and have yet you post your OC the month is coming to a close fast <3 

Thank you SO much to @Treeglow Flicker who converted even the toughest of complex art into PNGs so that we can unite the ponies who gathered together to make Christmas Merrier! <3 

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Alright, I've just checked in some time ago and it appears we are still missing a few more users from the Element of Generosity rank <3 

I believe it is @GeneralDirection @North Star @Hadrien @Captain of Fun @Iforgotmybrain - I still need to make yours <3 Actually. There are several that still need to be made <3 Please chime in if you're not on the list and have yet you post your OC the month is coming to a close fast <3 

Thank you SO much to @Treeglow Flicker who converted even the toughest of complex art into PNGs so that we can unite the ponies who gathered together to make Christmas Merrier! <3 

arp, somehow missed this D:

can I have Fuchsia on the banner? she's the first OC I posted to MLPF https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-world/roleplay-characters-sheets/original-characters/fuchsia-r275/

here she is staring at her silly pink reflection (or is it a mirror mare? D:)

f2vFT4m.jpg

• Delighted Giggle 1

4 minutes ago, North Star said:

arp, somehow missed this D:

can I have Fuchsia on the banner? she's the first OC I posted to MLPF https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-world/roleplay-characters-sheets/original-characters/fuchsia-r275/

here she is staring at her silly pink reflection (or is it a mirror mare? D:)

f2vFT4m.jpg

I remember this OC and I loved her!

• smile 1
  • Sad 1