Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1500 Goal achieved! Commission art for randomly chosen donor!

Sir Hugsalot

post-36804-0-13985500-1479996429_thumb.png

I was really excited for this one, so I will go ahead and announce it straight away :eager: A new reward shall be...

*drum rolls*

Spoiler

Scootaloo Drums (Animated .Gif) by argo4017 on DeviantArt

Well... almost drum rolls, sorry for the noise :please:

Commission art for random Making Christmas Merrier donor from Naiya The Brony's Commission Shop!

(those who say "you already said what the reward is in a thread title!!" are going to be sentenced to 2 years of drinking strawberry milk and having @Captain of Fun as their party planner :okiedokieloki:)

Ahem! Anyway.... :proud:

I will let the suspense sit for a bit (but not too long, I have mercy... sometimes... :mlp_icwudt:) so the winner shall be announced tomorrow, around the same hour!

This reward shall be sponsored by me and @Twilight Sparkle  - the very founder of our community! There is only one thing to keep in mind for the winner - maximum value of the art is $100 USD :fluttershy:

I want to also take this opportunity to thank you all for participating in Making Christmas Merrier X. Every person who donated made a big difference and contributed to those in need receiving a proper support at BC Children's Hospital. It's truly inspiring to see how community stepped in and once again embraced Element of Generosity for a noble goal. This unlock is a big "thank you" from me and Poniverse as whole. It is heartwarming moments like this that make this forum such a wonderful place to be in! :D

And a big "thank you!" to @Naiya The Brony himself for agreeing to do this unlock with us! :hug_day:

• Brohoof 7
  • Excited 3
  • Hugs 2

Awesome! I don't mind if I win or not lol, I will let the wheel decide who is the chosen one! I cannot disagree with the wheel's decision of who is the chosen one, for it would be heresy and against the canon of rng. :LunaMCM:

57 minutes ago, Curious Ge0rge said:

maximum value of the art is $100 USD :fluttershy:

So what determines the value? :huh:

Like basically don't ask for maximum shading, highly detailed background, OC with 5+ accessories, and png image with 8k resolution? Cause that sounds very expensive, I don't even know if it's possible to do that in some digital art programs, like it would just cause some of those programs to crash if attempted lol. :Pip-giggle:

1 hour ago, Curious Ge0rge said:

I will let the suspense sit for a bit (but not too long, I have mercy... sometimes... :mlp_icwudt:) so the winner shall be announced tomorrow, around the same hour!

I will hold you to it, the suspense is massive! If you post later than 5pm est I will ask @Planeswalker Silky to ban you for a day! :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Time to reveal the winner! I submitted my offering in form of hugs to the gods of RNG and they've returned to me with answer to this big question! 

The winner is...

@Silly Druid:pinkie:

image.png

So, Silly Druid! Feel free to DM @Naiya The Brony when you're ready, so that work on your commission art may begin! <3 Congratulations! 

On 2024-01-13 at 11:11 PM, Chaos-404-Not-Found said:

So what determines the value? :huh:

It's based on pricing from the shop itself and its prices to make sure great quality art can be received, while also taking into the account the fact that someone will be sponsoring it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 1

Woohoo!! Congratulations, Silly Druid!! What an unlock of the $1500 MCM gift!! :grin: Please enjoy, complimentary of MLPF

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1