Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$750 goal reached! (part 1)

Trot Shuffle

Yay everyone, we have reached the $750 goal! :yay: :flutterhat:

This cool little gift appeared out of nowhere, so... let's open it!

post-36804-0-99863500-1479996438_thumb.png.87fd9074b101b75f089016b5733b49e2.png

Another staff name change! And, a spinny thing with lots of names... :ooh:

Wait, it looks like all of our current donors on there. And, there's even more than the first time. That means more people to choose from! :dashhat:

Staffers, prepare yourselves!

Time to spin, spin, spin! Wheeeeee! :mlp_pinkie:

Spoiler

*5 minutes later*

Oh right, I'm supposed to stop spinning :kindness: sorry it's just too much fun!

image.thumb.png.14bef9e98111370cf713b1df03b5dfd6.png

There we go, congrats @Rainbow Cloud:oh_golly:

Now, what will the name be and who will receive it? :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 2

12 minutes ago, Tater Trot said:

Yay everyone, we have reached the $750 goal! :yay: :flutterhat:

This cool little gift appeared out of nowhere, so... let's open it!

post-36804-0-99863500-1479996438_thumb.png.87fd9074b101b75f089016b5733b49e2.png

Another staff name change! And, a spinny thing with lots of names... :ooh:

Wait, it looks like all of our current donors on there. And, there's even more than the first time. That means more people to choose from! :dashhat:

Staffers, prepare yourselves!

Time to spin, spin, spin! Wheeeeee! :mlp_pinkie:

Hide contents

*5 minutes later*

Oh right, I'm supposed to stop spinning :kindness: sorry it's just too much fun!

image.thumb.png.14bef9e98111370cf713b1df03b5dfd6.png

There we go, congrats @Rainbow Cloud:oh_golly:

Now, what will the name be and who will receive it? :mlp_icwudt:

Wait @Rainbow Cloudis in staff?? Igloo shy.. why didn’t you tell me? :dash: 

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 3

17 minutes ago, Hugs SilkALot said:

Looks like we have a brave volunteer for a name change, @Rainbow Cloud:toldya:

I've had a few name changes the last few months, not quite sure I'll survive another but you can change mine if you like as it seems fair play if I can change someone else's :D 

I've come up with a name, just going to go with a Sonic reference as I know he's a Sonic fan and change @Samurai Toshigami's name to Samurai Knuckles Chao.

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 2

1 hour ago, Hugs SilkALot said:

Looks like we have a brave volunteer for a name change, @Rainbow Cloud:toldya:

TRAITOR!!! Dx

53 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I've had a few name changes the last few months, not quite sure I'll survive another but you can change mine if you like as it seems fair play if I can change someone else's :D 

I've come up with a name, just going to go with a Sonic reference as I know he's a Sonic fan and change @Samurai Toshigami's name to Samurai Knuckles Chao.

Whew!! Thanks Rainbow. My name is spared. But, @Hugs SilkALot …just for that I may speak to @Luna the Great of all the Russias about changing your name to George. :proud:

keep it up, buttercup 

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Whew!! Thanks Rainbow. My name is spared. But, @Hugs SilkALot …just for that I may speak to @Luna the Great of all the Russias about changing your name to George. :proud:

My supposed great extra-administrative power to change names has been revoked by Sir Hugs. What kind of an "all powerful being" is that?

• Shocked 2
  • Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I'd giggle with pride at such a name. Giggle because it's funny, proud because Knuckles is pretty much my favorite Sonic character, and overall happy that you know me so well. :mlp_yeehaa: (And thanks for keeping Samurai in the name.)

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

My supposed great extra-administrative power to change names has been revoked by Sir Hugs. What kind of an "all powerful being" is that?

Then why has his name been changed to GEORGE, huh?? Only YOU would do something like this, Luna. Don’t expect me to fall for your decoy. :okiedokieloki:

3 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Then why has his name been changed to GEORGE, huh?? Only YOU would do something like this, Luna. Don’t expect me to fall for your decoy. :okiedokieloki:

@Ge0rgei am so sorry for what Luna did to you

BUT it is a thread about changing names for a good cause. :toldya:

• Shocked 1

51 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

@Ge0rgei am so sorry for what Luna did to you

BUT it is a thread about changing names for a good cause. :toldya:

@Luna the Great of all the Russias, how could you... and you added 0 too >:C Are you in team with @Captain of Funnow?!

Silky, we need to form some sort of resistance against them :okiedokieloki: This is getting out of hand...

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

13 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Your wish has been granted! 

Everypony! Give warm welcome to @Samurai Knuckles Chao

:toldya:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Excited 1

3 hours ago, Ge0rge said:

@Luna the Great of all the Russias, how could you... and you added 0 too >:C Are you in team with @Captain of Funnow?!

Silky, we need to form some sort of resistance against them :okiedokieloki: This is getting out of hand...

You must have re-enabled my supposed name changing abilities. So you would at least be partially to blame.

• Shocked 2

17 hours ago, Ge0rge said:

Your wish has been granted! 

Everypony! Give warm welcome to @Samurai Knuckles Chao

:toldya:

Oh no! I got the punishment after all! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS! MY NAME WASN'T CHOSEN BY THE WHEEL!! :mellow: ...But I guess the damage is done. Can't back out of it now! :laugh: A mod's gotta do what a mod's gotta do. It's not like I like enjoy this or anything...

...!! :mlp_yeehaa:

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

16 hours ago, Captain of Fun said:

Unlike Sonic, @Samurai Knuckles Chao doesn't chuckle. :Pip-giggle:

Sweet justice. :>

Oh no! You stole the joke I was gong to make. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Hugs 1

Hmm, @Samurai Knuckles Chao you seem different... and more powerful! I can't imagine how amazing your hugs must be, such powerful is incomprehensible! Also Merry Christmas, and here's an OST from a Sonic game!

Spoiler

One of my favorite OST from that Sonic game, have you played Sonic Frontiers? It looked very cool!

• Hugs 2