Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Over $100 Goal Reached!

Aticus the Adequate

My goodness, this was fast! We've already made it past $100! I guess I truly misunderstood the power of the credit card.

Christmas truly is getting merrier by the minute. A massive thank you to everyone who has gotten us to our second milestone! At this rate, we won't be far off at all from the final number.

From me to everyone, I would like to bestow you all a gift. But remember that the true gift is that of your support and generosity for those in need. :fluttershy:

Creamy, Yuletide milk for everypony!

Homemade-Chcolate-Milk-6FEATURED.jpg

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3

*As I check to see the results of the stretch goal, once again. I take notice that the $100 stretch goal has been reached*

Alright! We've reached another goal for Making Christmas Merrier! Does that mean we get another...

*I stop as I see another present magically appearing out of nowhere. I reach down once more to start opening the present. Only to discover the contents of what was inside this time*

post-36804-0-57738500-1479996428_thumb.png

YOU'VE GOT THE STAFF NAME CHANGE OF 2023! 

*With a curious gasp, I grin as I hold up a spinning wheel*

Yay~! :yay:

Congratulations to everyone that have unlocked this new tier! With this new tier, it's time for us to have some fun! It appears with this wheel, we can spin to see which of our lucky donors it will land on. Our lucky winner will then be able to change the name of a staffer! :ooh:

The staffer that is selected will have their name changed by the winner's name choice for a week! Doesn't that sound exciting!? :pinkie:

Now, then. Let's get our names and give this wheel a spin!

*Proceeds to place donor names onto the wheel to prepare to spin*

412363025_10220552157348912_771823026218

Okay! I see that we've got twelve contestants, how about we give this wheel a good twelve spins!

*Spins the wheel twelve times as fast as I can*

412376867_10220552157148907_169194214260

And the winner is...@Iforgotmybrain! Congratulations and you are our lucky winner to change the name of one of the staffers! Which shall you choose to be our lucky participant and what name shall they become? :catface:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 2

Spoiler

IMG_1252.gif.d5126e69a47b5ff4b7d3fa1560fef4a6.gif

What a choice! Maybe I could change Totally Lyra’s name to Totally Luna… Or switch up Trot’s name somehow (as if he doesn’t do that all time himself)… Or make it so someone’s name just ends up being “Iforgotmybrain’s Biggest Fan”.

But nah, I think I want to change Cash In’s name to “Captain of Fun”. I think that would be appropriate.

• Shocked 3
  • Excited 2

Did someone say chocolate milk? I see chocolate milk thumb nail and I am here :pinkie:

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:
  Hide contents

What a choice! Maybe I could change Totally Lyra’s name to Totally Luna… Or switch up Trot’s name somehow (as if he doesn’t do that all time himself)… Or make it so someone’s name just ends up being “Iforgotmybrain’s Biggest Fan”.

But nah, I think I want to change Cash In’s name to “Captain of Fun”. I think that would be appropriate.

HOLY CROW THIS IS GENIUS!! Cheers to that!! *chocolate milk glass clink*

• smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

6 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ooooh~! So many great choices, or should I say fun choices. ;)

The name has been chosen and for a week it shall be! :pinkie:

Without further ado, please put your hands together for our newest volunteer… @Captain of Fun! ^_^ 

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

7 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh ... I'm loving this <3

Hello @Captain of Fun :>

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

24 minutes ago, Captain of Fun said:

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? :Cozy:

Clearly this looks like the works of @Luna the Great of all the Russias he tends to change people’s names :/ 

you’re a mod. Ban him :/ 

save us all from his wicked ways D:

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1