Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$50 Goal Reached and Unlocked - You've got the Generosity Rank!

Dynamo Pad

*As I check to see results of the stretch goals, I blink as I notice the $50 stretch goal has been reached*

Uh...hey everyone? This is my first time seeing this as part of staff. So does anyone know...

*I stop as I see a present had magically appeared out of nowhere. Looking from side to side to make sure this was real, I reach down to start opening the present. Only to discover the contents of what was inside*

vVYM0kK.png

YOU'VE GOT THE RANK OF GENEROSITY 2023!

MCM_Badge.png?ex=658b6250&is=6578ed50&hm

This is awarded to all donors that contribute at least $5.00.

*With a gasp, I grin as I hold up the new badge for all to see*

Huzzah! Congratulations to everyone that has unlocked this tier! With this tier now unlocked, anypony who donates five dollars will receive this ranking! This ranking is given out to each and every donor for Making Christmas Merrier. Not only that, but the ranking will also last for the duration of the event. :D  

Badges are to be given out manually. If any donor is to be missed, then we ask that they reach out to any Admin to allow it to be fixed for them. Not just that, but one person can buy this badge/ranking for another. To do this, they are to make another donation and then to specify that it's for the person they are buying the badge for. :rarity:

Badges are applied to any and all donations that are $5 or more. Once the event ends, each participant will also receive an award. :pinkie:

Congratulations once again to everyone and thank you all for your continued support! ^_^ 

Special thanks to @Treeglow Flicker  for creating this lovely and wonderful rank! :squee:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 2

And now the second incentive has been reached so another thread will be created in due course.

By the way... I love how that badge looks. It's simple and straight to the point. The one who made it must be so proud of their work.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

50 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"PARTY!!!"

image.png.3a2c8ce94f05795e79be06a74b8336f8.png

"Oooh! That's where my croissants were! I remember now! Silly me!"

Lol you stored your croissants in a fortune cookie! :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1