Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Surpassed the $250 Goal!

SCS

:applecutehat:Hooray! :oneheckofahat:

1154248__safe_screencap_bonnierose_pinkiepie_spiritofhearth27swarmingpresents_ahearth27swarmingtail_g4_animated_discoveryfamilylogo_female_weapons-da.thumb.gif.684950feee90d50db234f24909d569c4.gif

Thanks to everyone's generosity, we have surpassed the $250 goal for Making Christmas Merrier!

And to express our thanks to you, you have unlocked the Secret Santa reward!

Everyone on MLP Forums is welcome to participate in Secret Santa, regardless of whether or not you have donated. To participate, reply to this thread indicating your interest. For every volunteer, we will choose a user at random for you to design a gift for.

The gift will be a badge designed for that user! So let us know your idea once you have been assigned a user, and our resident Event Coordinator and artist @Treeglow Flicker  will make the badge!

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, and thank you so much to all who donated for your kindness and generosity.

Happy Hearth's Warming to all!

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 4
  • Hugs 2

I really don't mind whatever badge I get, I'm fine with whatever it is! :Pip-giggle:

Spoiler

And yes I'm interested, just found it funny that if I didn't include this spoiler tag text, everypony would be wondering why I was acting like I've already entered XD. But I don't want to make anyone confused so I put this here in case it was unclear.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

For these past years, I worked in Santa’s workshop helping out with MCM secret Santa and ‘gifts’ ..so of course for a this year for a change, I will be happy to be part of it as a participant! :yay:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

So happy to see so many people interested! Stay tuned as we work in the background to get everything together. I'll most likely be reaching out this week to everyone individually so keep an eye out for a private message with further details.

On 2023-12-21 at 2:48 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

I hope it's not too late to sign up for the Secret Santa event. 

I'd love to join in on the fun. :fluttershy:

Definitely not too late! Thanks for joining in!

And thank you all for participating -- I have reached out to everyone via PM with further instructions, so feel free to reply back to me with any questions you have!

• Excited 1