Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private RP With abrony-mouse, moonbunny and skylight

Fuchsia

@MoonBunny @Reindeer SkylightFuchsia nommed contentedly from an almost empty packet of salty hay fries and slurped her tangy fizzy cola. The smells and sounds of the Faire are all about her and her explorer's senses were pulled a thousand different ways. She had been drawn to the Faire, though she wasn't a tourist like the others here - the Faire was a time of portentous pony happenings, and a familiar feeling in her bright pink flanks (from which stared three cheery sunflowers) told her that something big was ahoof.

An unusual shimmering at a booth catches her eye. A unicorn seemed to be drawing a crowd, mainly younger, though with a few older creatures about, alongside a couple of unicorns, one of whom looked like a resident, and the other a visitor like herself. Fuchsia can just about make out the sign above the booth 'Moonbunny' as she laconically trots towards it to see the show.

• Brohoof 2

MoonBunny had a grin on her face of happiness, she was completely enamoured via the crowd she was pulling in. She had only dreamed of performing at such a large and socially adored event. She almost felt as though part of her was complete, she knew this was a memory she would always remember and always adore.

Out in the crowd she was able to make out where her friend was standing, Lenus Epione

Although these Two unicorns came from entirely different areas and walks of life they were somehow bonded in existence, wherever one was the other was near. From what Moon could gather of where Lenus came from, she was raised by Zebras, entirely distant from pony-kind until a few moons before they had met. Moon always wondered how they were such close friends, given she knew nothing of her friends background, but she knew everything of her's. 

However, she didn't think about it too often, she knew that no matter where they came from, the only thing that mattered was the present and the future, and right now, everything felt amazing.

Lenus danced around the stage with her magical props following her to act out a story everyone in the Crystal Empire was familiar with, Sombra and his beginning of madness, his long and retold strenuous story of his descent to chaos, control over a a city unneeded of his power and into the protection of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. 

The foals and Fillys stared in excitement as she expressed and projected the defeat, taking back the Crystal Empire into hooves that meant it no harm. Her magic was unlike any had ever seen, portrayed in a poetic rendition of whatever she wanted to convey to those watching, it gave her joy when her stories had happy endings, and on a day like this, everyone needed it.

• Brohoof 2

Lenus stared up at her friend and silently cheered her on, she knew how long Moon had waited for this and thus felt a great happiness for her. She wore a Grey robe the hood down exposing her face. She had a gentle expression, a headpiece made of crystals framing it, dangling over her forehead. Her hair was pushed into a hair-tie, holding it in place out of her eyes. She was aware of her surroundings more than anyone, looking around at those around her, making a mental note of how many people stood around her, the closest exits, the perfect area to hide. Her brain always worked in such ways, no matter where she was she was always acutely aware of what was going on. 

• Brohoof 2

Skylight watched the Faire in awe as MoonBunny preformed onstage. This was the first time her friend Flurry Heart had invited her to the Crystal Empire, and it was unlike anything Skylight had ever experienced. The sights, sounds, and smells were so different from what Skylight had grown accustomed to in Canterlot it was almost overwhelming. Skylight dug into her Flurry Sundae, an extravagant ice cream desert named after the renowned princess herself, Flurry Heart, as she watched MoonBunny's reenactment of the history of the Crystal Empire. Skylight glanced around to see if she recognized any other ponies in the crowd sans the young crystal ponies who, despite making up the majority of the crowd, Skylight knew she wouldn't know. However, there was a particular pink pony who was particularly prominent in the crowd.

• Brohoof 2

Flurry Heart squealed like an excited young filly as she watched MoonBunny's reenactment of the history of the Crystal Empire, completely oblivious of the Flurry Sundae that she was smearing all over her face. No matter how many times she heard the history of the Crystal Empire, hearing her family triumph over Sombra and evil always warmed her heart, and that day, she was very excited to be sharing it with her friend Skylight. However, it always made her wonder what happened to Radiant Hope. Part of her wondered if she would be the one to reform Radiant Hope. However, as the performance continued, she started to notice several of the guests that weren't from the Crystal Empire. She glanced over to them briefly. 

• Brohoof 2

@Reindeer Skylight @MoonBunny

Fuchsia noses forward, trying to get to the front of the crowd without blocking the view of any of the foals who were eagerly watching the display. She is glad she did so, as the talent of the unicorn tan unicorn was a fascinating one. She had seen unicorns project light, but rarely images and never stories. It felt to Fuchsia almost as if her senses were not directly apprehending the images, and she wondered if an element of telepathy may be involved. Whatever the effect was, it engaged her far more than any film she had seen and she was soon so wrapped up in the story that the crowded Faire disappears for her as she dives down with the rest of the audience to the depths of despair, even tearing up with the crystal ponies around her as Moonbunny relays Sombra's cruelty and then soaring with elation at the triumphant return of the Crystal Empire. 

So wrapped up is Fuchsia in the story, that she is not aware at first of the arrival of the young alicorn, but the presence of so much raw magical energy tickles her sensitive nose. She notices the Princess looking at her, and another cyan unicorn - clearly a tourist, but one with a particularly learned expression - she nods to both respectfully. 

Once the performance finishes, and the clops of applause die down, Fuchsia does not waste the opportunity to engage the special ponies. "Your royal highness must be pleased to have such wonderful subjects who can tell your royal mother's tale so well to crystal ponies and visitors alike,"  she gestures to Skylight as she does so, hoping that the learned stranger joins her, eager to hear the unicorn's view. "I am Fuchsia; you may have heard of me. I have had the pleasure of trotting through this land now the Empire has returned, but I did know it even before that, though it was but a frozen waste. Please could you introduce me to this talented pair?"

• Brohoof 2

Finishing up the show resulted in her out of breath and tired, she trotted slowly down the stairs of the stage and collapsed into a small hay-chair She smiled triumphantly, hearing the crowds cheer in delight, a feeling of success wavered over her. Moon looked around at the crowd, noticing the Princess was in the crowd, she giggled to herself, she noted how happy Flurry Heart appeared, it was a victory for her. She slowly got the her hooves, gathering some energy, deciding it would be best to fill herself up on some Crystal Faire food she slowly trotted into the crowd, some cheered at her, others told her how amazing the show was. 

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it" 

She managed to exit the swarm of ponies congratulating her and rushed toward Lenus, the pony who stood on the outskirts of the crowd. Moon smiled a cheesy grin, pulling her friend into a bear hug, tightening her grip. "Did you see that! Len! That was one of my best shows yet!"

• Brohoof 2

Lenus smiled in response of her friend and nodded in agreement. Of course, Lenus rarely ever spoke a word, if not but 'Mhms' and other unintelligible responses. It was something she always dealt with, her mutism posed if not anything but a continuous judgement from other ponies - but it was her, it what made her comfortable, unique and overall Lenus.

Len looked around, looking over at the Princess, she knew this was completely extraordinary for her friend, Moon preforming in front of royalty was new and special, indeed a conquest which could never be forgotten. 

"I cannot believe the Princess herself enjoyed my show, this could propel my shows into unimaginable ways, could you imagine! Moonrose on tour?! And with you by my side, it would not fault from being the very best!" Moon exclaimed.

Lenus smiled toward her, signifying her agreement, she reached into a pouch that was wrapped around her waist and pulled out a small daisy, placing it in the mane of Moon, signifying a 'well done'.

• Brohoof 2

Flurry Heart steps back once Moonrose finishes her performance, still blown away by her incredible skill. Upon stepping back, she notices Fuchia and turns to interact with her. "Oh. My. Gosh. It was AMAZING!" Flurry Heart exclaimed, leaping into the air with a swift flap of her wings before landing back on the ground. "I mean like, other ponies are good at telling it, but Moonrose made it feel like I was right there with her magical props, like Sombra was going around with his dark crystals and clouds that we had to avoid and then my mom- Ehem, I mean Cadence did an explosion of love that we could feel and it totally destroyed Sombra! Like take that evil tyrant!" Flurry Heart shouted, waving her legs around in reenactment. The crystal ponies nearby stepped away to avoid getting struck in the face by a crystal horseshoe. 

"...And at the beginning, I was thinking how I had never seen this kind of magic before, and as an alicorn, I know a lot of magic! Anyways, I don't think I have met you before but I'm Princess Flurry Heart and this is my friend Skylight Scintillate. She's really friendly and funny and adorable and intelligent and like REALLY good at magic although she likes to say she's not good with introductions!" Flurry Heart introduced, still obliviously unaware of the ice cream smeared all over her face. "Hey there's Moonrose! Let's go talk to her!"

"Hi, I'm Skylight," Skylight introduced herself to Fuchsia, then blushing awkwardly and rubbing the back of her neck with her hoof as she tried to figure out what to say next. Ultimately, she settled on "I'm Flurry Heart's friend, and I'm from Canterlot, yeah..."

Fuchsia smiles at the excitable young natural-born alicorn, her sensitive fuzzy pink ears buzzing with the Equestrian magic that surrounds such beings, as the recipient of Harmony's blessing. "In all my travels, I haven't seen anything quite like it. Well met Moonrose and Lenus!" she says, looking between Moonrose, Epione and the Princess.

As the Princess turns to the peculiarly marked, scholarly cyan unicorn, Fuchsia nods. "A friend of the Princess! Wonderful to meet you," Fuchsia greets her, impressed.

Addressing the group, but gesturing to the quiet pink maned unicorn her uniquely talented friend behind the stall, "So, Moonbunny, what  lies behind this intriguing magic of yours?" 

As a follow up question she adds to Skylight, "You have the look of a researcher; have you come across such an intriguing magical talent before? 

• Brohoof 1