Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little Something For Ya

Who_Else_But_Me

@Pandora It’s a little sketchy, painted version of your friends OC! I hope they feel better than they have been, tell them I say that! Also, as one Alicorn OC to another, cool character ^^ 

Glasses off in one, on in the other. Hope I did their badass-aura some justice

57D47932-DBBB-4AE9-8D3E-CA85B2D7D505.jpeg

7293502B-22F8-4914-82B2-BA89FF80D38A.jpeg

ALSO this isn’t opening well for me when i click on it, so let me know if you have any troubles opening it!!

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

On 2023-01-07 at 2:30 AM, Who_Else_But_Me said:

@Pandora It’s a little sketchy, painted version of your friends OC! I hope they feel better than they have been, tell them I say that! Also, as one Alicorn OC to another, cool character ^^ 

Glasses off in one, on in the other. Hope I did their badass-aura some justice

57D47932-DBBB-4AE9-8D3E-CA85B2D7D505.jpeg

7293502B-22F8-4914-82B2-BA89FF80D38A.jpeg

ALSO this isn’t opening well for me when i click on it, so let me know if you have any troubles opening it!!

Hey i appreciate this so much and so did my friend <3 he loved it a lot ; A ; you've drawn his oc perfectly and it really cheered him up!

@Who_Else_But_Me

Request Shops are designated for giving away free art to users. If you wish to share a specific piece you completed, it should be done so in Visual Fan Art. That being case, your thread has been moved there.

On 2023-01-15 at 5:36 AM, The Wife of Law said:

@Who_Else_But_Me

Request Shops are designated for giving away free art to users. If you wish to share a specific piece you completed, it should be done so in Visual Fan Art. That being case, your thread has been moved there.

Thank you. Putting the topic in the wrong place was unintentional, the branches of threads and areas for specific things get me confused. I’ll try to make sure things go where they belong going forward.