gaming Castlevania Netflix is kind of a bummer

SIgmaBETA

You kinda felt Castlevania Netflix is inaccurate to Castlevania 3 game lore?

Hint: To read the uncensored intro not released in USA but in Japan on Famicom. You kind of have to understand Japanese to read it. You can get the game on Steam or Consoles interms of the anniversary collection "Because they have Japanese version there"

Thankfully NintendoComplete has the uncensored intro translated here at 0:30

But what i am thinking of is this part here at 0:53 which is very much never explored in the animation

Now there has been some references to evil and good priests in lets say Castlevania Portrait of Ruin confession booth. But it gives indication in backstory of "Sypha character" that Carmilla is the one who possesses them to be evil, interms of witchhunts, trials and executions and such. So fake priests or good priests i think is the lore here. This is even vaguely mentioned in Rondo of Blood where they sacrifice a human to bring back Dracula.

But i guess this is a issue when you only have a censored Castlevania 3 USA cartridge. The lore feels incomplete that way

But what you think?

Far more accurate to Castlevania lore than Lords of Shadow, though.

Honestly, it's quite a good adaptation taking in consideration almost no shows or movies based on games have anything to do with their base material. Is not like we can actually take Dracula's Curse as the absolute canon since several castlevania games modify events and dates from Dracula's Curse too.