Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hhi!~ =~+~ ~

FlutterGail

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

ephemera, hoof of mouth, being a lurker of Equestria and my little pony for a long time without speaking

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to be ~~still am!~~ a um, very dedicated Warrior Cats fangirl. I was searching through fanfiction one day and stumbled upon a a faint memory of the first generation seen on faded VHS tapes,,, pastel fantasia

tthen the way these mares and characters and sky and world bled through the words felt like a portal into another ~ i dont remember the name of the fanfiction and I'm okay with that, -__ that opened into a lifelong obsession/// 

i um can't answer the favourite pony question, I hope that's alright 

hhi!

I'm not new to the fandom, but I am new to i-introducing myself into open communities such as this one;;; 

Tto get this out of the way, I  am Fluttershy but as it says on my profile -

1) this is not to take away from any other Fluttershy kins, all are just as real as it feels for you ((i have um, philosophy beliefs for this but don't need to get into that now)

2) this is nnot to make anypony uncomfortable! 

this is a genuine heartfelt belief of mine and like,not a roleplay. i'd love to talk here and make friends and ttry to make myself a little more extroverted *_+****=-}

[I would also prefer you refer to me as Fluttershy rather then Fluttergail, if that's alright. The name is simply for convivence for the site. But um, if you'd prefer not to, Fluttergail is fine ^^] 

///I LOVE ART///

Music especially and video games!~ Nu-metal, y2k , electro~industrial, postmetalindustrila and um mmany other admittedly silly labels. Pony music strikes a nostalgic bolt of FWOOSH in me ffrom the vibrant Currents of the Vylet Pony to the nostalgic Carrots of the Garden,{--= _W_=--}

i also love learning new things and hearing other ponies talk about their interests, dreams, likes, thoughts and ways of seeing the world. streams and rivers of colour and prismSPARKSmsirp in the revolvingreflectingrefracting light ~

:::I LOVE hyperfixations::: 

so please tell me of yours~

Blue.png.64b76fe751aa87495519747e936be34f.png

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, FlutterGail said:

Tthank you everypony!~ I um, mmight be a little quiet at first but I'm looking forward to being a part of everything here/// 

If you've questions or need help, don't be scared to ask! :hug_day:

21 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I just thought of something! Since you are Fluttershy, @FlutterGail, I should introduce you a good friend of mine! His name is @Aticus the Adequate and I'm sure he will remind you some chaotic being Futtershy knows! He's very nice! :mlp_yeehaa:

Oh Shiny, already going around, spreading the word of the bird, are we? :Daydreaming:

16 hours ago, FlutterGail said:

I'd um, love to~ 

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forums, Fluttershy! Truly a pleasure to meetcha! I was shy at first as well but fear not. The people here are lovely and I hope you'll make yourself at home! :)

Edited by Aticus the Adequate

16 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Oh Shiny, already going around, spreading the word of the bird, are we? :Daydreaming:

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forums, Fluttershy! Truly a pleasure to meetcha! I was shy at first as well but fear not. The people here are lovely and I hope you'll make yourself at home! :)

Um, t-thank you~ Everycreature has been vvery sweet so far/// It is nice to meet you, too. ^^