Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hellooo

nepeta

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

The net

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I liked it a bit as a kid but was never too crazy about it. I decided to pick it back up a little over a year ago!

Hi!

I haven't used a forum in like 4 years harharhar. I've been wanting to join one for a while because I find myself liking more long-form posts and such compared to the nature of most social medias. I just needed to find something that was active and relevant to me, so here I am! I'm 16, you can call me by my username. If you come up with something else down the line that's cool too idrc lol. I really like forum games so you'll probably find me there a lot in the future! I have more specific info in my about me if you're interested (I like a lot of different Stuff and Things), feel free to message me! Especially if we share more niche interests. Happy to be here! 

• Brohoof 10

Welcome @nepeta!

You'll definitely find some good forum games around these parts. Might I recommend my personal favorite where you count to about 2 or 3 and then one of us comes to ruin your fun  :3

In seriousness, we do have an active forum games section and it has a great community. I think you'll have an excellent time around here. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! (Other than not posting in Count until a mod posts... I have limits of my generosity.) <3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard! :fluttershy:

I agree with you completely. There's this charm that forums have over other social outlets. Anyways, I frequent the forum games quite a bit, so hope to see you there! Enjoy your stay! :)

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Simon said:

Welcome @nepeta!

You'll definitely find some good forum games around these parts. Might I recommend my personal favorite where you count to about 2 or 3 and then one of us comes to ruin your fun  :3

In seriousness, we do have an active forum games section and it has a great community. I think you'll have an excellent time around here. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! (Other than not posting in Count until a mod posts... I have limits of my generosity.) <3

DON'T DO IT!! DON'T COUNT -- IT'S A TRAP--

I mean.. :eager: Ohai, welcome to the forums. Yeah. We're normal. Why do you ask? :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

DON'T DO IT!! DON'T COUNT -- IT'S A TRAP--

I mean.. :eager: Ohai, welcome to the forums. Yeah. We're normal. Why do you ask? :awwthanks:

..... Normal? Is that an instrument?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

..... Normal? Is that an instrument?

No, you're thinking about mayonnaise. Anyway! I'm glad you agree everything is normal here. We have a new member, try to act presentable. :pout:

• Brohoof 2

Hello @nepeta and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Oh yes, forums like this have that cozy feel, unlike these quick chaotic social media. :darling:

I hope you'll have a great time here! Feel free to poke me if you'd ever need something! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1