Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Checking the place out again.

Frost Flare

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Made an account around 2011,Prolly heard about it on skype or something back in the day Probably forgot the login, made this one, forgot about it until recently thought I would peak into it again.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

we're going back to late 2011 here, I was in middle school at the time, the guy who sat next to me in class had some of the mlp comics with him at the time, Introduced me and went from there, watched the show, joined UKofEquestria forum in late 2011 (Rip) then some skype groups and it went from there!

Hello all, logged back into this account to check it out. Some ponies may know me as Frost Flare (The kirin) or Taffy swirl. i've been around for a VERRRRRY long time, mostly around on discord these days or at IRL meets or conventions around the uk and further afield. Interested to talk to the lovely citizens of this forum!

chelsu.png

• Brohoof 6

Hi there @chelsea1901 :)

Welcome! It's always wonderful when ponies come back.

You're obviously fairly familiar with the site, but please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! :fluttershy:

9 hours ago, chelsea1901 said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Made an account around 2011,Prolly heard about it on skype or something back in the day Probably forgot the login, made this one, forgot about it until recently thought I would peak into it again.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

we're going back to late 2011 here, I was in middle school at the time, the guy who sat next to me in class had some of the mlp comics with him at the time, Introduced me and went from there, watched the show, joined UKofEquestria forum in late 2011 (Rip) then some skype groups and it went from there!

Hello all, logged back into this account to check it out. Some ponies may know me as Frost Flare (The kirin) or Taffy swirl. i've been around for a VERRRRRY long time, mostly around on discord these days or at IRL meets or conventions around the uk and further afield. Interested to talk to the lovely citizens of this forum!

chelsu.png

I like to see forum OGs returning. Welcome back @chelsea1901!! /) 

Hello, I'm new here btw

• Brohoof 2