Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction Post :3

Iforgotmybrain

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to be a member way back in the day. I've since lost access to that account plus I use a different username now so I made a new account!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I honestly don't remember the exact thing that lead to me watching it. But I was 12 back in the day when it was absolutely blowing up all over the internet. I guess I saw all the interest in it and decided to check it out myself. I watched the first episode online and got instantly hooked. Watched the rest of season 1 and then got involved in the community while waiting for season 2 to air on The Hub. I've been a fan ever since then.

Hi! I go by either Dylan or Scruffy, no real preference towards either so whatever you wanna call me is fine. With a certain bird app kind of going into the gutter I decided now is as good of time as any to hop back on mlpforums. Plus I just like the format of forums when compared to social media or Discord servers.

My favorite of the Mane 6 is Fluttershy but Princess Luna is my favorite overall pony. I actually commissioned a plush of her last month that I'm eagerly awaiting to receive sometime in the near future!

I also occasionally write FanFiction! Some of which I post on FiMFiction under my old username of wyattpugsley.

I think that's all. Looking forward to exploring the forum again :3

• Brohoof 8

Welcome back! I'm gonna shoot you a PM about some options in case you'd like your old account back! Otherwise, please enjoy the lovely community here!

• Brohoof 4