Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Amb's Introduction Post!

AmbiguousObliv1ous

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I Googled "Do MLP ponies wear horseshoes?"

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I decided to listen to some MLP songs a few months ago and now I'm hooked.

Hey! It's me! Amb! I'm a member of multiple fandoms (notably the object show community) and only recently decided to dip my hoof into the MLP fandom. I don't have much to say, I'm just really happy to be a part of this community!

• Brohoof 4

WOOOHOOO! You did it!! Welcome and stick by us <3 We're a silly, serious, funny, lovely, happy, sad -- all kinds of bunches here! <3 Make yourself at home, make posts and get to know each and every one of ur colorful personalities. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

WOOOHOOO! You did it!! Welcome and stick by us <3 We're a silly, serious, funny, lovely, happy, sad -- all kinds of bunches here! <3 Make yourself at home, make posts and get to know each and every one of ur colorful personalities. :laugh:

Just don't forget to give your chocolate milk to her.... You dont like it when she don't get no chocolate milk.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Just don't forget to give your chocolate milk to her.... You dont like it when she don't get no chocolate milk.

No, seriously, he means it.
Silky is a different story when she's dry of chocomilk.

Also, welcome to the forums. There's a whole section to discuss all kind of pony stuff (including what do ponies wear and so on). Have fun

• Brohoof 2