Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

"Ha ha ha, I see some dumb pony needs to relearn their fractions. I mean really how do you for-" he laughed heartily

Twilight glared at him angrily so he profusely  apologized and corrected himself.

"uh, s-s-sorry . That that is, what I MEANT to say is that I think what you meant was thirds not halves, clearly a slip of tongue I'm.. uh,  sure uh, heh heh."

I am so going to get my ass handed to me later.

Celestia help me...

He paced and sat down silent..

21 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

His ears perked up..

"half of Flutters and half of Angel!?

"Does that mean... What I mean if we fix this could it help fix the issues my Spirit companions have been having them milady?"

Of course soul distortion of some sort. Perhaps that could be the reason for this ghastly dimension.

"Hmmm... That is a Possibility, only one way to find out." 

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Star heart 777 @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring

"Woo woo woo! You are saying that I'm half Fluttershy, half Ghostie and half myself? I'm turning into Discord! We must save Ghostie, solve the friendship problem, fix the changeling cristal and quickly get back to where we come from before I get an existential crisis! The friendship problem is so big that it even affects the moon! How are we supposed to solve it! Why did you sent us here, Universe? Why!!!"

"...Yep, Definitely part Angel. but now we know eachother's strength's, I believe we can possibly go and rescue him...also What do you keep calling them Ghostie ?" She said, Whilst performing another teleportation spell in the area around them. 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Hmmm... That is a Possibility, only one way to find out." 

"...Yep, Definitely part Angel. but now we know eachother's strength's, I believe we can possibly go and rescue him...also What do you keep calling them Ghostie ?" She said, Whilst performing another teleportation spell in the area around them. 

"I don't really know my new powers but if you say so! But you, what you don't know about is that we call the Angel of your realm Ghostie to not mix him up with our own Angel when he comes visit my world!"

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I don't really know my new powers but if you say so! But you, what you don't know about is that we call the Angel of your realm Ghostie to not mix him up with our own Angel when he comes visit my world!"

"...Wouldn't that mean there's already a Angel in your world instead of one visiting it ?" Twilight asked somewhat confused.

On 2023-08-22 at 12:10 AM, Ghostie boi said:

"...Wouldn't that mean there's already a Angel in your world instead of one visiting it ?" Twilight asked somewhat confused.

"No because our angel is a small bunny who doesn't have the ability to talk! Ghostie somehow come to my dimension time to time to do things like spend time with Princess Silky!  Between, do you have a Princess Silky in your world?"

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"No because our angel is a small bunny who doesn't have the ability to talk! Ghostie somehow come to my dimension time to time to do things like spend time with Princess Silky!  Between, do you have a Princess Silky in your world?"

Kuya would sit idly by tapping his hoof.

He would then whisper.

" this plot line is going no where... Sooner or later we'll be heading to a bad ending. This world is dying."

2 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Kuya would sit idly by tapping his hoof.

He would then whisper.

" this plot line is going no where... Sooner or later we'll be heading to a bad ending. This world is dying."

Soon the princess would return them to where they once where from before.

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

Soon the princess would return them to where they once where from before.

"W-What did you do that for?! I admit that he wasn't really helping the situation but if he magically appeared in this dimension it's because he is part of the solution! No matter how unbelievable it is!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"W-What did you do that for?! I admit that he wasn't really helping the situation but if he magically appeared in this dimension it's because he is part of the solution! No matter how unbelievable it is!"

( I meant it as in Returning everyone back to the forest they were in ^^) @StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Star heart 777

16 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

( I meant it as in Returning everyone back to the forest they were in ^^) @StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Star heart 777

But strangely enough as the princess teleported them away.

A large black crystal was left behind. A familiar crystal to the princess... It urges her to come close and check what it is.

Meanwhile at the forest.

" Finally we can continue."  Kuya replied.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, White Light said:

But strangely enough as the princess teleported them away.

A large black crystal was left behind. A familiar crystal to the princess... It urges her to come close and check what it is.

Meanwhile at the forest.

" Finally we can continue."  Kuya replied.

Twilight would've soon took notice of the strange Black crystal, trotting over to it and picked it up using Magic, She began to inspect it closely wondering just what it was...

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Twilight would've soon took notice of the strange Black crystal, trotting over to it and picked it up using Magic, She began to inspect it closely wondering just what it was...

It was a Changeling Crystal. But it was no ordinary one.

It began to absorb the princess magic AND life force.

2 minutes ago, White Light said:

It was a Changeling Crystal. But it was no ordinary one.

It began to absorb the princess magic AND life force.

She'd soon tossed it away from her once she Realized what it was doing! Wondering just what it was doing here, In her Royal Chamber's!?

Soon the Aged but still living Queen of Changeling's Chrysails appeared behind Kuya, using a can to trot over to them. They appeared to have been missing a wing and left front hoof from something attacking her, but she still sounded the same. "Just... What are you doing here ?, and why do you smell Familar to me ?"

Orange slammed her front hooves together and snorted, "Chrysalis... You old bug..." she hissed, and she stamped her hooves on the ground, preparing to battle the Changeling Queen... She rushed into the fray, but it might have been too reckless of her to have done this! 

27 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

She'd soon tossed it away from her once she Realized what it was doing! Wondering just what it was doing here, In her Royal Chamber's!?

Soon the Aged but still living Queen of Changeling's Chrysails appeared behind Kuya, using a can to trot over to them. They appeared to have been missing a wing and left front hoof from something attacking her, but she still sounded the same. "Just... What are you doing here ?, and why do you smell Familar to me ?"

Kuya would swing his sword at the queen Chrysalis.

" whatever do you mean?"

Edited by StrawberryMilk Simp

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777

Shiny Silvermoon immediately stands between her friends and the aged Changeling Queen with her hooves open.

"EVERYPONY, STOP MOTION!!! She can't be the Chrysalis we are looking for! Just look at her! It's a grandma!"

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon immediately stands between her friends and the aged Changeling Queen with her hooves open.

"EVERYPONY, STOP MOTION!!! She can't be the Chrysalis we are looking for! Just look at her! It's a grandma!"

" she may be a grandma, but she is still the queen of the changelings, Shiny. Do not forget that." Kiya replied.

Edited by StrawberryMilk Simp

"There's NO WAY she's not the Chrysalis we're looking for!" Orange huffed, looking at the tall Changeling before her and then turning to look at her cousin " Ey, Candy, can you pass me a mint?" Orange asked, patiently. Candy nodded and tossed Orange a mint... Orange sucked on it, deep in thought... 

Edited by Saturn Ring

54 minutes ago, White Light said:

Kuya would swing his sword at the queen Chrysalis.

" whatever do you mean?"

"Your Scent, It smell's Familar to me, Yet It doesn't at the same time." She then turned to everyone else before Smirking, as a Sharp cut appeared on Shiny's left cheek, Whilst a Group of Changeling's appeared around the Group except White Light...

"ENOUGH! You're getting a one way ticket to Pound City!" Orange cried, leaping into the air, as her back right hoof was pointed in front of her... As if trying to land a gliding kick to the Changeling Queen's face... She tried to flap her wings, but forgot that she still didn't have any! Her legs swept the ground as Chrysalis dodged her... 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Your Scent, It smell's Familar to me, Yet It doesn't at the same time." She then turned to everyone else before Smirking, as a Sharp cut appeared on Shiny's left cheek, Whilst a Group of Changeling's appeared around the Group except White Light...

:griiin:

"Not so fast, Grandma Horsebug! I didn't use my special attack yet! My secret weapon that I've been hiding from everypony's eyes! It's our last chance..." Shiny Silvermoon yelled at the Changeling Queen with a serious expression on her face.

She then took out a cream pie from absolutely nowhere and continued "...Our last chance to make fun of you!" and with all her strenght she threw the pie at Chrysalis's face.

55 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Not so fast, Grandma Horsebug! I didn't use my special attack yet! My secret weapon that I've been hiding from everypony's eyes! It's our last chance..." Shiny Silvermoon yelled at the Changeling Queen with a serious expression on her face.

She then took out a cream pie from absolutely nowhere and continued "...Our last chance to make fun of you!" and with all her strenght she threw the pie at Chrysalis's face.

The queen simply chucked as the pie flew past her, Before causing crystal's to shoot up from the Ground and cover her hoove's, with her trotting up to Shiny ans having her horn pointing at her... Before making a small cut above her left cheek with a grin of her's "Who said I can't have fun of my own ...?"

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

The queen simply chucked as the pie flew past her, Before causing crystal's to shoot up from the Ground and cover her hoove's, with her trotting up to Shiny ans having her horn pointing at her... Before making a small cut above her left cheek with a grin of her's "Who said I can't have fun of my own ...?"

Kuya would try to distract the queen so she would not further hurt Shiny.

" mother, know that i am here for you. As of now. Princess Twilight Sparkle is under attack and has left a wide opening. I give you this chance to finally exact your revenge and claim what is rightfully yours." He then presents a changeling Crystal Field with magic for her to absorb.