Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring

Shiny Silvermoon stared at White Light with disbelief as he was inviting them to dance.

"Okay, now you are the one who is being ridiculous! Stop trying to distract us!" She said before running straight toward the tunnel where Chrysalis fled.

".... i thought that would work...." he'd then tackle down Shiny.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon stared at White Light with disbelief as he was inviting them to dance.

"Okay, now you are the one who is being ridiculous! Stop trying to distract us!" She said before running straight toward the tunnel where Chrysalis fled.

In the way was a Wall of Crystal's formed by the queen to hasten their Effort's of following her.

@Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring
@StrawberryMilk Simp

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @StrawberryMilk Simp

Now free from the flirty grip of White Light, Shiny got back onto her hooves and ran toward the wall of crystal that Chrysalis formed to protect herself. The mare then propelled herself forward with her damaged hooves charged of Magik to gain more speed before striking the crystal wall with all of her strenght.

• Brohoof 1

Her own magic being disabled by all the changeling magic, Shiny couldn't us her horn to generate her safety dome, a powerful forcefield, so she couldn't do anything but rely on her Ghostie powers. She jumped forward once again but this time to block the shards with her already bleeding hooves. For now, the pain was barable because of the adrenaline but when the effect was going to wear off, she was going to scream for sure.

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Her own magic being disabled by all the changeling magic, Shiny couldn't us her horn to generate her safety dome, a powerful forcefield, so she couldn't do anything but rely on her Ghostie powers. She jumped forward once again but this time to block the shards with her already bleeding hooves. For now, the pain was barable because of the adrenaline but when the effect was going to wear off, she was going to scream for sure.

".... what the hay? You're still bugged.... i made sure you're cleaned..." light sighed heavily. 

" Shiny... i don't want to delete you. Come here now and let me fix you!" He raised his voice and gave a demanding tone.

• Leaves 1

Shiny Silvermoon remained silent to White Light. The only things that escaped her mouth were heavy breaths. She was staring at the stallion with an harsh expression on her face and sparks of determination in her eyes. The physical condition of the unicorn was deeply concerning, but she still refused to give up.

• Leaves 1

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon remained silent to White Light. The only things that escaped her mouth were heavy breaths. She was staring at the stallion with an harsh expression on her face and sparks of determination in her eyes. The physical condition of the unicorn was deeply concerning, but she still refused to give up.

"Awaken into the power, You seen me Use it and now feel how much It hurt's me... Now Turn that into what shatter's you though any Barrier!" a Voice Rang out in Shiny's head... And It was HIS Voice.

• Shocked 2

On 2023-09-25 at 3:39 AM, Ghostie boi said:

"Awaken into the power, You seen me Use it and now feel how much It hurt's me... Now Turn that into what shatter's you though any Barrier!" a Voice Rang out in Shiny's head... And It was HIS Voice.

@Shiny Silvermoon@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring Realized I forgot about that ;^; Sooooooooooooo sorry! //

• Shocked 2

Shiny suddenly remembered that the strenght of a bunny isn't in it's front legs but in it's back legs. She was punching with all of her strenght but her legs were those of a bunny now which she didn't really realize until now.

"Try to block this one, White Light!" The unicorn challenged him before dashing forward with an incredible speed. At the last moment, when White Light thought that she was going to punch him, she lifted one of her back legs and kicked him.

The kick was so powerful that White Light flew throught the crystal wall that was protecting Chrysalis.

10 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny suddenly remembered that the strenght of a bunny isn't in it's front legs but in it's back legs. She was punching with all of her strenght but her legs were those of a bunny now which she didn't really realize until now.

"Try to block this one, White Light!" The unicorn challenged him before dashing forward with an incredible speed. At the last moment, when White Light thought that she was going to punch him, she lifted one of her back legs and kicked him.

The kick was so powerful that White Light flew throught the crystal wall that was protecting Chrysalis.

COUNTERED.

Yyou did not read my previous post properly.

On 2023-09-25 at 12:12 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring

" then you leave me no choice...VANISH INTO LIGHT!"  A large white beam blasts through everyone putting them into a white void. If this goes un noticed  then they are not quick enough to have evaded white lights hidden attacks.

A simple trick yet you fell for it.

15 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

COUNTERED.

Yyou did not read my previous post properly.

A simple trick yet you fell for it.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Nani? I don't understand! Why? :BornAgainBrony:

Gasp! Nooo! Not THAT Trick! D: 

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1

Is it normal that I see nothing but a blank message? :zipp-wut:

Hahahahaha high light it. And be rid of the blindness that is white.

It is a secret technik that the failsafe knows. Even @Samurai Equine know of these forbidden technique.

"You see some of the words are hidden in white. But if you highlight it you will see what is hidden."

(and the treshhold for typing here 8s rediculous.)

" and because of this i have given mother the time she needs!"

• Shocked 1

19 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Hahahahaha high light it. And be rid of the blindness that is white.

It is a secret technik that the failsafe knows. Even @Samurai Equine know of these forbidden technique.

"You see some of the words are hidden in white. But if you highlight it you will see what is hidden."

(and the treshhold for typing here 8s rediculous.)

" and because of this i have given mother the time she needs!"

"For what?! She have no idea how to use the crystal! She discovered that it existed about an hour ago! It's power is far too much for her to take control in such a short time!" Shiny yelled to White Light, seriously worried about the imminent death of the world they were currently inside of.

"Chrysalis! I just saw a tornado in your hive! The situation is out of your control! We must get rid of the crystal! I understand that with a powerful artifact like this one you could keep your hive away from hunger! However, the hive will be destroyed if you don't take the right decision! It's an hard choice but you have to sacrifice power to protect your hive! I know another way to make sure that no changeling will suffer from hunger! I'll show it to!"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

what?! She have no idea how to use the crystal! She discovered that it existed about an hour ago! It's power is far too much for her to take control in such a short time!" Shiny yelled to White Light, seriously worried about the imminent death of the world they were currently inside of.

" if she can't, it does not matter.... if she can good." Whatever happens... happens. Such is planned." White Light announced.

@Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi

• Brohoof 2

"For what?! She have no idea how to use the crystal! She discovered that it existed about an hour ago! It's power is far too much for her to take control in such a short time!" Shiny yelled to White Light, seriously worried about the imminent death of the world they were currently inside of.

"Chrysalis! I just saw a tornado in your hive! The situation is out of your control! We must get rid of the crystal! I understand that with a powerful artifact like this one you could keep your hive away from hunger! However, the hive will be destroyed if you don't take the right decision! It's an hard choice but you have to sacrifice power to protect your hive! I know another way to make sure that no changeling will suffer from hunger! I'll show it to!"

"Sometimes... To get through to somepony. You have to make them Realize it yourself.. Also You have more, If not All of my Magick ? Along with my Mom, AAAAnnnndd Whatever Ghost's do. So you got a Vast Arsenal at your Disposal." The Familar Voice spoke to Shiny, Echoing through her mind.. at least they had some of their Flair as well.

Chrysails would've smirked as she had a Idea... If she could take Love from ponies to use for hunger... Then what about Magik and the Crystal itself ?. "White, Do NOT Let them through here until I say so." She spoke to them as Crack's of Reality began to shatter around them.

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Sometimes... To get through to somepony. You have to make them Realize it yourself.. Also You have more, If not All of my Magick ? Along with my Mom, AAAAnnnndd Whatever Ghost's do. So you got a Vast Arsenal at your Disposal." The Familar Voice spoke to Shiny, Echoing through her mind.. at least they had some of their Flair as well.

Chrysails would've smirked as she had a Idea... If she could take Love from ponies to use for hunger... Then what about Magik and the Crystal itself ?. "White, Do NOT Let them through here until I say so." She spoke to them as Crack's of Reality began to shatter around them.

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon

@Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi

" it shall be done?"

He looks at Shiny and Orange.

" sometimes... you need to wake up and see realty...."

Light begins to shine very bright as he his spell....

" goodbye Shiny and be consuby the blinding light that is i!"

" VANISH INTO LIGHT."

• Shocked 2