Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] The Veil of Spirits

Ghostie boi

Just wing it. No need for timelines and rules and what not. Thats how the chaos flows and works. So dont ve a twilight heading in and just have fun on this world and have its moments. Tackle it how pinkie would and go with the flow.

19 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Just wing it. No need for timelines and rules and what not. Thats how the chaos flows and works. So dont ve a twilight heading in and just have fun on this world and have its moments. Tackle it how pinkie would and go with the flow.

Fair point. 

3 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

Fair point. 

I actually made a character that tries to fix the timelines and end up to the conclusion of destroying all but the original. Because it makes a rift and confusion to reality itself etc. Hence white light is born. Destroyer of fake worlds.

17 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

I actually made a character that tries to fix the timelines and end up to the conclusion of destroying all but the original. Because it makes a rift and confusion to reality itself etc. Hence white light is born. Destroyer of fake worlds.

Is the name of this character White Light?

44 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

So are there any questions about my OC that any of you have? 

Would she be interested to a mercenary stallion named Kuya perchance?

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

...Is that the right time to reveal that I'm ADHD? :coco:

Brah i probably have it too... But society and life style slapped me to reality and made me adapt.... And now i am labeled an idiot.

22 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Would she be interested to a mercenary stallion named Kuya perchance?

He's a male, but to be fair this is part of his character struggle to cope with  such things.

Even the name itself. To clarify further he is male but his spiritual gift or cutie Mark talent is closer to a feminine (not to be confused with female) nature.

Feminine is like creation, light, empathetic, emotional, etc.

Masculine would be the opposite: dark, rational , destructive etc.

It's like yin and yang basically.

So, Celestia would a prime example of feminine and Luna would be one of masculine nature. 

Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon would be examples of those same nature's being too out of balance. 

I apologize for any confusion and hope that helped clarify it. 

15 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

So are there any questions about my OC that any of you have? 

What might be the right time for you join in the Rp if you are interested ? ^w^

3 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

What might be the right time for you join in the Rp if you are interested ? ^w^

I'll probably start on the weekend when it is at least cooler. I was going to do it earlier but then I got a bad heat wave here. 

@Saturn Ring Here we talk ooc ^w^, But if you want to play as Zecora than that's alright with me, Though I would maybe suggest making their text a different color as to show who's talking :3, also I think ya'll are still in ponyvile and haven't made it to her hut ^^;

• Brohoof 1