Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] The Veil of Spirits

Ghostie boi

41 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Woot? I think you have to put in some words about the world and how we play the rp. Rules and what not here?

Yeah you should supply some information and rules about the RP in the OOC. 

48 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Yeah you should supply some information and rules about the RP in the OOC. 

Sorry, First time making one of these ;^;

Apologies If What I'm doing is annoying

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Ok , Haven't wrote about world's before so Please PLEASE Be nice ;^;) This world appeared Identical to the main one but... a Change was made to it, Something to make it different than the Normal World of Equestria... The Existence of Ghostkin: Creature's who live but contain abilities connected to those who has died, along with Extra but all of those called Ghostkin died off... But one Pet Bunny and a Accident involving Magik Transformed 58% Of the bunny into a Ghostkin... Creating a Sub species called Ghostling!.

Rule's ?
Basically can Rp As canon or Oc character's along with Ghostkin but if you don't know how to then I can try Explaining them ?

Hope that's good enough ?

Edited by Ghostie boi

(edited)

Ooh!   A new RP to enter! :izzy-oooh: 

I'm totally to blame for the RPs that I made that haven't concluded :lie:

But I'd love to enter, my OC, Glory, would totally love to chat with Ghostbit/Angel, she died in an accident... Maybe she'll share her backstory in the RP :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Saturn Ring

14 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

But I'd love to enter, my OC, Glory, would totally love to chat with Ghostbit/Angel, she died in an accident... Maybe she'll share her backstory in the RP :mlp_yeehaa:

Okie, though I am still new to the Rp making side of the site ^^;

1 hour ago, Ghostie boi said:

(Ok , Haven't wrote about world's before so Please PLEASE Be nice ;^;) This world appeared Identical to the main one but... a Change was made to it, Something to make it different than the Normal World of Equestria... The Existence of Ghostkin: Creature's who live but contain abilities connected to those who has died, along with Extra but all of those called Ghostkin died off... But one Pet Bunny and a Accident involving magik Transformed 50% Of them into a Ghostkin... Creating a Sub species called Ghostling!.

Rule's ?
Basically can Rp As canon or Oc character's along with Ghostkin but if you don't know how to then I can try Explaining them ?

Hope that's good enough ?

@Kujamih

3 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Saturn Ring I bet Glory's accident involved a train on fire that was carrying tones of explosives! She was the driving the burning train to get it out of the town! She knew that it would be the last thing she would do but she didn't hesitated! Finally, in a spectacular explosion, Glory was taken to heaven, many miles away from the town! That day, her sacrifice saved millions of life... :izzy-oooh:

Between, this story actually happened in real life...

I want to be part of this roleplay too! You know my character! :Daydreaming:

6 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Ooh, what's this RP? I might be interested in joining. I wonder which character I should play.

Well I posted a post with rules since I'm still new to this creating rp stuff ^^;

Noice!.

Yes now you make an RP.

The rp is where the story is and the ooc is where the creators talk to one another on how the story should work.

Its like this is where the ideas are brewed first before posting stuff on the rp.

The world you made is good!

You can improve it on the go etc. Whats important is to start it.

@Ghostie boi also it would be a nice idea to ask the ones who want to play in your world to make a character sheet here so you'd know what creatures or players roam your world, or if you accept those creatures to roam your rp.

For example.

Is it okay if i let my OC 

Kuya join your RP?

Heres his bio:

Name: Kuya

Race: Earth pony

Dislikes: work.

Cutie mark: burning horse shoe

Abilities: super strength, and street smarts.

This will help you on making the world and rp experience @Ghostie boi

For example you dont want your world to have a perverted mercenary in you world hence seeing Kuya is one you can ask the person to change some of the characters Bio or change the character completely because the world you invision or RP is kind of a bad mix with this character. Or you cant handle sexy themes etc and would only like to focus on chill RP  etc.

Also go check other peoples thread to learn on how they made their rules and stuff thats what i did on my thread.

15 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Noice!.

Yes now you make an RP.

The rp is where the story is and the ooc is where the creators talk to one another on how the story should work.

Its like this is where the ideas are brewed first before posting stuff on the rp.

The world you made is good!

You can improve it on the go etc. Whats important is to start it.

@Ghostie boi also it would be a nice idea to ask the ones who want to play in your world to make a character sheet here so you'd know what creatures or players roam your world, or if you accept those creatures to roam your rp.

For example.

Is it okay if i let my OC 

Kuya join your RP?

Heres his bio:

Name: Kuya

Race: Earth pony

Dislikes: work.

Cutie mark: burning horse shoe

Abilities: super strength, and street smarts.

This will help you on making the world and rp experience @Ghostie boi

For example you dont want your world to have a perverted mercenary in you world hence seeing Kuya is one you can ask the person to change some of the characters Bio or change the character completely because the world you invision or RP is kind of a bad mix with this character. Or you cant handle sexy themes etc and would only like to focus on chill RP  etc.

Also go check other peoples thread to learn on how they made their rules and stuff thats what i did on my thread.

Ah, Thank you!, I really needed, But yeah I can't handle Sexy themes, I perfer just a action and adventure like story with a mild amount of mystery in it ^w^

• Brohoof 1

Also is kuya okay to join in? Do i have your approval? Also you should tell the others who have sent their characters if you approved or not or else they wont join your world.

Also place a link on the RP here. So others can easily go and see your world.

5 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Also is kuya okay to join in? Do i have your approval? Also you should tell the others who have sent their characters if you approved or not or else they wont join your world.

Also place a link on the RP here. So others can easily go and see your world.

I'dsay you have my approval, 

Also @Skylight Scintillate @Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon 

(edited)

Oh! Btw you dont need to put the rules and intro of the world on the rp, thats for this thread.

You can edit it and make the opening of the story.

Like a once upon a time or something... Depending on the style you wanna start the story of your RP.

Edited by Kujamih

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Oh! Btw you dont need to put the rules and intro of the world on the rp, thats for this thread.

You can edit it and make the opening of the story.

Like a once upon a time or something... Depending on the style you wanna start the story of your RP.

Ah, Okie! :3

Your doing great for a beginner! Some hickups is unavoidable but whats important is the story is starting. And every day is a learning experience.

Also make sure you make an opening for us to join in the story.

Yes its hard at the beginning, but knowing you you can easily do it and learn adapt.:mlp_smug:

4 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Your doing great for a beginner! Some hickups is unavoidable but whats important is the story is starting. And every day is a learning experience.

Also make sure you make an opening for us to join in the story.

Yes its hard at the beginning, but knowing you you can easily do it and learn adapt.:mlp_smug:

Done and Done! with a pinch of honey!

......ohh..... Uuuuuuu mmmmm.... :toldya:...

Just read the intro.....

Kinda like where this is going....

Ima wait for the others on how they enter or something....

Hmmmmm..... How do i enter?...

Is this okay @Ghostie boi?

" Kuya was hunting a monster attacking a near by village as his quest for today but then suddenly this monster he fought was able to go to limbo and jump from world to world. He was easily outsmarted by the beast and was sent to another world... Into " the veil of spirits."

Where do you want kuya end up falling from?

6 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

......ohh..... Uuuuuuu mmmmm.... :toldya:...

Just read the intro.....

Kinda like where this is going....

Ima wait for the others on how they enter or something....

Hmmmmm..... How do i enter?...

Is this okay @Ghostie boi?

" Kuya was hunting a monster attacking a near by village as his quest for today but then suddenly this monster he fought was able to go to limbo and jump from world to world. He was easily outsmarted by the beast and was sent to another world... Into " the veil of spirits."

Where do you want kuya end up falling from?

I'd say into the fish pond or on the couch in the living room, somewhere soft but up to you ^w^

@Ghostie boi

Just a reminder that as per the rules of the RP section, RPs must be created to include a link to the IC section in the OOC, and a link to the OOC in the IC section at the top of the page. If you could edit that in, I would appreciate it.