Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

7 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

Ayakashi would smirk "A Ghostkin.. huh?!" she would think for a second and.. would sploot.. infront of him while giggling softly. "Me? Ah.. please don't be scared.." she would lower her voice. "I'm um.. actually a demon.. you know.. the rawrrr i do bad stuff.. kind?" she would admit. "But..i'm the good kind.. i don't hurt anypony.. i just like to play pranks.. but somepony summoned me and err.. i'll be stuck here for a while." She would point to the horns before pointing to the bells. "See.. when they chime lots.. i'm being summoned"

"Huh, Never Seen a Demon before!, But that doesn't bother me one bit!" He Told her, Keeping a smile on since He enjoyed seeing new ponies, Even when they looked Scary to him. "I used to pull alot of Pranks, But I don't do much anymore. but Don't worry, You can join us as I'll find what might've summoned you here" The Ghostling promised the Demon, and Once He gave a promise He intend's to keep it till the End.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Huh, Never Seen a Demon before!, But that doesn't bother me one bit!" He Told her, Keeping a smile on since He enjoyed seeing new ponies, Even when they looked Scary to him. "I used to pull alot of Pranks, But I don't do much anymore. but Don't worry, You can join us as I'll find what might've summoned you here" The Ghostling promised the Demon, and Once He gave a promise He intend's to keep it till the End.

" A demon!?..... Usually your folks attack us in plane sight. But you don't. Which is good. Which also gives me a chance to get to know one up close... Say? What do you demon kind prefer on a stallion?" He winked at the demon.

10 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

" A demon!?..... Usually your folks attack us in plane sight. But you don't. Which is good. Which also gives me a chance to get to know one up close... Say? What do you demon kind prefer on a stallion?" He winked at the demon.

Ghost would've appeared behind Kuya before Striking them at their neck to knock them out whilst rubbing his temple's "Ok That's enough out of you..."

6 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

Orange Swirl had taken on the look of Shiny Silvermoon, she kept her coat and mane colors, but now she looks like Shiny! She still held the orange citrus Ice Pop, but it now floated in a magical aura above her. 

The ling stared at Orange Swirl or... Shiny Swirl ?, Orange Silvermoon ?, Whatever to call them He was amazed that they were already using magic, But then turned to see What had happened to @Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring

"G-Guys?" The stuttering voice of Shiny Silvermoon said but when her friends turned around to look at her, they saw Orange Swirl instead.

"I-I think my head hitted a tree while we were running because now I'm a p-pegasus!" She stared at her hooves, terrorized.

The mare was still flying above everypony's head when she said "Fortunately, I've learned how to use wings during Supermoons and Pink moons!"

But then, she suddenly crashed violently on the ground for absolutely no reason.

"Whyyyyy..."

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring

"G-Guys?" The stuttering voice of Shiny Silvermoon said but when her friends turned around to look at her, they saw Orange Swirl instead.

"I-I think my head hitted a tree while we were running because now I'm a p-pegasus!" She stared at her hooves, terrorized.

The mare was still flying above everypony's head when she said "Fortunately, I've learned how to use wings during Supermoons and Pink moons!"

But then, she suddenly crashed violently on the ground for absolutely no reason.

"Whyyyyy..."

"Glad I wasn't beside it, Cause You wouldn't want to be part Ghostkin. But I don't know if It would swap my Normal half, My Ghostkin half, or both!" He'd Exclaimed aloud before realizing where did the Shard go this time!

"AHHH! I'm a unicorn!" Orange Swirl cried, and added "where's my Ice Pop?!" and looked around for the frozen treat, not finding it anywhere.... She searched under rocks and in trees, but didn't know where it was! She seemed frantic for a small popsicle, right? 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

"AHHH! I'm a unicorn!" Orange Swirl cried, and added "where's my Ice Pop?!" and looked around for the frozen treat, not finding it anywhere.... She searched under rocks and in trees, but didn't know where it was! She seemed frantic for a small popsicle, right? 

"It's in your mystic hyperphasing aura... I-I mean the glowing blue magic thingy!" Shiny Silvermoon said to Orange Swirl while getting back on her hooves after crashing.

8 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

She would give a gentle nod of her head. “I’ll help.. until the realm pulls me back.” A big smile on her face

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

“Ahah.. err..” she looked away awkwardly. “I… don’t think you are our type..” she admitted bluntly. “Yes.. demons have a bad name.. but I wasn’t always like this.. I um.. I died and was given new life like this..” she would point her sharp pointy tail up. “I’m.. harmless but I don’t know why I was summoned.. but if I was then others might be too.. the unfriendly kind.”

22 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

She would give a gentle nod of her head. “I’ll help.. until the realm pulls me back.” A big smile on her face

“Ahah.. err..” she looked away awkwardly. “I… don’t think you are our type..” she admitted bluntly. “Yes.. demons have a bad name.. but I wasn’t always like this.. I um.. I died and was given new life like this..” she would point her sharp pointy tail up. “I’m.. harmless but I don’t know why I was summoned.. but if I was then others might be too.. the unfriendly kind.”

"Oh, By the way, You like cookies ?" He'd ask, Summoning a Cookie out of thin air using magik, He never left his cottage without being stocked up with cookies... Always gotta be prepared to give snack's!, Along with in case they stumble  apon a Monster who eat's Cookies

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Ayakashi said:

Ahah.. err..” she looked away awkwardly. “I… don’t think you are our type..” she admitted bluntly. “Yes.. demons have a bad name.. but I wasn’t always like this.. I um.. I died and was given new life like this..” she would point her sharp pointy tail up. “I’m.. harmless but I don’t know why I was summoned.. but if I was then others might be too.. the unfriendly kind.”

" ..... No wonder they have blood lust over me. Cant win them all i guess..." He ponders.

18 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost would've appeared behind Kuya before Striking them at their neck to knock them out whilst rubbing his temple's "Ok That's enough out of you..."

" Ahhh thank you ghostling! My neck was killing me and that massage hit the spot!" He then flexed.

21 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It's in your mystic hyperphasing aura... I-I mean the glowing blue magic thingy!" Shiny Silvermoon said to Orange Swirl while getting back on her hooves after crashing.

"Hope you aren't stuck like that Shiny Swirl" He said, Hoping his joking would calm them down.

8 minutes ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"I guess that means, I'm now Orange Silvermoon, I need to get used to being a unicorn, or else I'm gonna end up thinking I can still fly and then fall to my demise," Orange muttered, shaking her head. 

"I mean... You could look at the moon and hope you turn into a mane 6 member ? " He said to them, Before wondering if they instead turned into the mane 6, They turned into villain's... Or even Hi- Nahhh! He'd shrug the idea off for now before Noticing A Pigeon snatched the Crystal!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"I got this one!" Orange said, as she floated the pigeon back to the group in her blue aura, she safely recovered the shard and let the pigeon fly away, "Huh, I didn't know I had that in me!" Orange said afterwards. 

"Why did you had to Jinx it...?"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"I guess that means, I'm now Orange Silvermoon, I need to get used to being a unicorn, or else I'm gonna end up thinking I can still fly and then fall to my demise," Orange muttered, shaking her head. 

" Do not worry! I wont let any thing bad happen to you mares! And ghostling! As long as im not drunk! I will protect you all!" He proudly announced.

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Kujamih @Pandora

"I think I found the problem! With my wings, I mean! When I become Princess Luna during the Supermoon or Princess Twilight during the Pink moon, the wings I get are made of a translucent magic material! Unlike real feathers, they are lighter and allow me to fly with less efforts! I simply need to put more energy in it!" Shiny Swirl explained before flapping her wings to take off again.

She felt onto the ground again when she heard what Ghostie and Orange Silvermoon said about remaining like this permanently.

"FOREVER?! That's waaaay too long! I can't live like this! No offense! I simply cannot live without my magic! What about my connection to the Moon?! It can't be gone! It can't be... It can't..."

At this moment, the newly pegasus got onto her knees to scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I think I found the problem! With my wings, I mean! When I become Princess Luna during the Supermoon or Princess Twilight during the Pink moon, the wings I get are made of a translucent magic material! Unlike real feathers, they are lighter and allow me to fly with less efforts! I simply need to put more energy in it!" Shiny Swirl explained before flapping her wings to take off again.

She felt onto the ground again when she heard what Ghostie and Orange Silvermoon said about remaining like this permanently.

"FOREVER?! That's waaaay too long! I can't live like this! No offense! I simply cannot live without my magic! What about my connection to the Moon?! It can't be gone! It can't be... It can't..."

At this moment, the newly pegasus got onto her knees to scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"I mean... It could be Still There, Or maybe it's connected to sweet's... Or the Su-" He's stopped himself short noticing another animal trying to take the Crystal shard away... This couldn't be a Coincidence!, The Creature being a snek would've slithered away Before Ghost appeared in front of it with his Voice deepen "Now Where are you Goin-GAH!?" Suddenly the Creature began to Mutate into a Manticore mixed with a Cockatrice! "I... Think I might've messed it up thanks to Honey!?" He'd Exclaim aloud.

The earth pony grew more confused.

"..... Sooo maybe we should make distances with one another... We dont want more ponies to fuse right?" 

He would then approach the bunny.

"... Hey is this normal?"

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The earth pony grew more confused.

"..... Sooo maybe we should make distances with one another... We dont want more ponies to fuse right?" 

He would then approach the bunny.

"... Hey is this normal?"

"Not really, Mostly seen this type of stuff in weird show's, Where they either use weird Earing's or do a Dumb Dance. Now Wanna help me subdue this Thing!?" He'd exclaimed pointing at the Mantatrice whilsting keeping nearby ponies safe!

"Why did you put honey on it in the first place?! You were going to eat that crystal without sharing a bit with me? Everypony know that I like inedible rocks that can break my teeth! Somepony must find Princess Twilight or Zecora!" Shiny Swirl exclaimed to the ghost bunny with distress in her tone of voice from the situation going out of control.

She tried to cast a spell on the Mantatrice but failed due to her lack of horn. She then backed up slowly with her ears pointing down.