Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

22 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" ..... i dont even know who this zecora is.... But she is a mare....so why not. HEY BUNNY? WHERE TOO?" the stallion asked for directions.

Hey Shiny... Im guessing you're curious where the bunny goes correct? You ahould follow him if you want. Keep our friend safe correct?"

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring

"Sure, I'll stay with Ghostie! However, could you recall me where Zecora lives first?" Shiny Silvermoon then awkwardly waited for an answer that never came.

"You have no idea, don't you? In that case, I'm comming with you! Glory-xel and the pegasus in my body will stay with Ghostie! But I think you'd have more chance of success if you tried with Rarity, Kuya!"

"So many mares to choose yet. So little time.... A the love struck.... When will my time come... Anyway the bunny might not need my aid and just be a hindrance to him... It looks like he requires a private audience with miss rarity.

"I know but I'd feel reassured if somepony could still stay with Ghostie... He needs support right now and we are about to leave him... I can't stay because I'm the pony who has the more knowledge about magic so I could, perhaps, be able to help Zecora. Plus, Orange might need me to control her new magical abilities since she is in my body..." The mare explained to her friends while anxiously looking toward the bunny that was slowly leaving.

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I know but I'd feel reassured if somepony could still stay with Ghostie... He needs support right now and we are about to leave him... I can't stay because I'm the pony who has the more knowledge about magic so I could, perhaps, be able to help Zecora. Plus, Orange might need me to control her new magical abilities since she is in my body..." The mare explained to her friends while anxiously looking toward the bunny that was slowly leaving.

"Then it is decided! I shall charm miss rarity! Do not fret sir bunny! I shall soften her for you."

26 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Thank you, Kuya! You're such a gentlepony!" Shiny then gave him a tight hug.

Kuya would not allow the hug and would gold her off from it.

" Wowowowwww.... You touch it you buy it." He winked at Shiny.

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Kuya would not allow the hug and would gold her off from it.

" Wowowowwww.... You touch it you buy it." He winked at Shiny.

Ghost would've known about their conversation but chose to pretend he didn't... Curse those big ear's of his giving away Secret's!

On 2023-07-27 at 11:37 PM, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost would've known about their conversation but chose to pretend he didn't... Curse those big ear's of his giving away Secret's!

Kuya would trot along side ghostie and greet him.

"... So tell me about this rarity? Is she beautiful? Sweet? Kind?"

5 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Kuya would trot along side ghostie and greet him.

"... So tell me about this rarity? Is she beautiful? Sweet? Kind?"

"I'd say so ?, Don't know that much about beauty though" He'd tell them, rubbing the back of his head.

6 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"I'd say so ?, Don't know that much about beauty though" He'd tell them, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ah true.. to each his own on beauty.... I believe what you see beautiful is fluttershy? Seeing how death has crippled you by taking her."

starkisses: "Na...glu...ah,  Owe my head.  That's the last time I go to a changeling party.  Alright, Starkisses lets take a moment to assess where we are and if we can find an exit out of this hive...."

Alright, we can do this we just need to focus. Spirits show me the way...  

The Canterlot outskirts, a place just at the edge of the capital of Equestria. Its city while shining and glorious like Canterlot palace it was a much smaller and less populated area.  There were even a few gryphons and other creatures mixed in with the ponies.  

Great, a nice bath and shower with some fresh threads.  hmmm. somethings... different here but what is it? 

7 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"Ah true.. to each his own on beauty.... I believe what you see beautiful is fluttershy? Seeing how death has crippled you by taking her."

"No... She was a Motherly figure to me, Taught me everything I know and one thing I won't ever forget... How to be kind. It's something tha-" He'd soon stopped after feeling another enter his world but He didn't let it get to him this time. "...Look's like we got another one here... Anyway. It's something that I won't ever forget about her and that's something I'll always carry with Me... You see, I'm not good with Date's and such."

Just then, Minty showed up, she was looking for Pinkie, when she bumped into Candy Mane, "Oh hi, Candy! I was just looking for Pink-" she trailed off when she saw Glorixel, Orange Silvermoon and Shiny Swirl, "What's going on with your cousin? Is she okay?" Minty said, not knowing that Orange was now body swapped with Shiny. 

6 hours ago, Minty said:

Just then, Minty showed up, she was looking for Pinkie, when she bumped into Candy Mane, "Oh hi, Candy! I was just looking for Pink-" she trailed off when she saw Glorixel, Orange Silvermoon and Shiny Swirl, "What's going on with your cousin? Is she okay?" Minty said, not knowing that Orange was now body swapped with Shiny. 

@Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

Shiny Swirl took a thoughtful face and then answer to Minty's questions by saying "It's a loooong story... I'll tell you everything while we head to Zecora's hut..." and it's what the fake pegasus did while the group that was only getting bigger was about to enter... the Everfree Forest.

(Ghostie? At what time of the day is the scene taking place? Is it night?)

As the fairly young unicorn made his way towards the Everfree Forest he began to wonder why in the name of Celestia there could be anything of value for him here.  While  I have learned to trust in your guidance before I sometimes feel you spirits are having a laugh with me.  The elements of Harmony were the only thing worthwhile here after all. The rest of this forsaken place is nothing but wild jungle and... forgotten memories of an ancient past. Historical true but nothing of value to present. Why, you think otherwise is beyond me though.

Traveling through through the thick forest, eventually He came across a hut just as the door was opening. 

Great, more social interactions... 

"Uh, hello, I , uh, well, that is... "   He was trying to sound casual but he couldn't think of anything to really say so his words came outward an awkward mess of jumbled of rambling in trying to talk to the beautiful mare that had walked out of the the hut. Behind her, he could see what looked like a few other ponies and a zebra!? 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

Shiny Swirl took a thoughtful face and then answer to Minty's questions by saying "It's a loooong story... I'll tell you everything while we head to Zecora's hut..." and it's what the fake pegasus did while the group that was only getting bigger was about to enter... the Everfree Forest.

(Ghostie? At what time of the day is the scene taking place? Is it night?)

(I'd say it's day but slowly turning to dusk)

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

As the fairly young unicorn made his way towards the Everfree Forest he began to wonder why in the name of Celestia there could be anything of value for him here.  While  I have learned to trust in your guidance before I sometimes feel you spirits are having a laugh with me.  The elements of Harmony were the only thing worthwhile here after all. The rest of this forsaken place is nothing but wild jungle and... forgotten memories of an ancient past. Historical true but nothing of value to present. Why, you think otherwise is beyond me though.

Traveling through through the thick forest, eventually He came across a hut just as the door was opening. 

Great, more social interactions... 

"Uh, hello, I , uh, well, that is... "   He was trying to sound casual but he couldn't think of anything to really say so his words came outward an awkward mess of jumbled of rambling in trying to talk to the beautiful mare that had walked out of the the hut. Behind her, he could see what looked like a few other ponies and a zebra!? 

"Now Ya'll, I know you really miss Flutter's but She'in a Better place than all of us"

"But... You seen how He's been right!? They miss her as much as anyone and It's all he blame's himself for!"

"..I.. I'll be going now, A Client might be at my Boutique" She told them Exiting the hut whilst hiding the tear's in her eye's, Slowly making her way back to Ponyvile.

In the middle would've been a tall Alicorn, Adorned by Royal Garb from the Castle of Canterlot Whilst a Zebra would've noticed the stranger staring at them in the Everfree. "And zhu is Zis ?" (Don't know how to type in Zecora ;w;)

Elsewhere...

Ghostbit would've began to knock on The Canterlot Carousel and waited for a few moment's... and then some more... And then even more! "Huh... Guess We'll just wait here...Got any good book's ?"

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Star heart 777

@Ghostie boi (OOC: I can speak in Zecora for you!) 

Meanwhile... Orange Silvermoon looked at Zecora, "hello Zecora, how are you?" Orange said to the wise zebra, "Something seems to be not right, tell me your story, before it turns to night..." Zecora said, looking at Orange, who stood before her. "Okay, I'm not Shiny, I'm Orange Swirl, you may have never heard of me, but I accidentally swapped bodies with Shiny..." Orange said. "It seems you are stuck in a peculiar space, we must fix this immediately and not make haste," Zecora told her. 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"No... She was a Motherly figure to me, Taught me everything I know and one thing I won't ever forget... How to be kind. It's something tha-" He'd soon stopped after feeling another enter his world but He didn't let it get to him this time. "...Look's like we got another one here... Anyway. It's something that I won't ever forget about her and that's something I'll always carry with Me... You see, I'm not good with Date's and such."

" Yes... And thats what made her beautiful to you... Beauty is different in every pony or creature. I didn't mean my kinda beauty... And being beautiful isnt the only factor i see in beauty you know. Now thats just insulting mister bunny, but i dont blame you for seeing me in that way. And you don't need to be good in any dates...you just need that click."

3 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Now Ya'll, I know you really miss Flutter's but She'in a Better place than all of us"

"But... You seen how He's been right!? They miss her as much as anyone and It's all he blame's himself for!"

"..I.. I'll be going now, A Client might be at my Boutique" She told them Exiting the hut whilst hiding the tear's in her eye's, Slowly making her way back to Ponyvile.

In the middle would've been a tall Alicorn, Adorned by Royal Garb from the Castle of Canterlot Whilst a Zebra would've noticed the stranger staring at them in the Everfree. "And zhu is Zis ?" (Don't know how to type in Zecora ;w;)

Elsewhere...

Ghostbit would've began to knock on The Canterlot Carousel and waited for a few moment's... and then some more... And then even more! "Huh... Guess We'll just wait here...Got any good book's ?"

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Star heart 777

" As you can see.... I am no wizard... I have sold cursed and ancient books... But read one... None.... Oh perhaps the book of time or the book of life might interest you. In my world they exist.... Not sure if it exist in yours."

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" Yes... And thats what made her beautiful to you... Beauty is different in every pony or creature. I didn't mean my kinda beauty... And being beautiful isnt the only factor i see in beauty you know. Now thats just insulting mister bunny, but i dont blame you for seeing me in that way. And you don't need to be good in any dates...you just need that click."

" As you can see.... I am no wizard... I have sold cursed and ancient books... But read one... None.... Oh perhaps the book of time or the book of life might interest you. In my world they exist.... Not sure if it exist in yours."

"I mean... They might ?, But maybe as a coaster or something ?" 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"I mean... They might ?, But maybe as a coaster or something ?" 

"..... What IS a.... Coaster?" He questioned.

The bunny might've forgotten that Kuya is alien to this world and most things here gives him no clue or a lick of sense.

• Brohoof 1

"..... What IS a.... Coaster?" He questioned.

The bunny might've forgotten that Kuya is alien to this world and most things here gives him no clue or a lick of sense.

"It's like something you place cups on to not cause ring's on table's." He explained to the best of his abilities, which was very hard for him.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"It's like something you place cups on to not cause ring's on table's." He explained to the best of his abilities, which was very hard for him.

".... Why would valuable information about life and time be in or on a coaster?" The stallion, further confused.

• Brohoof 1

".... Why would valuable information about life and time be in or on a coaster?" The stallion, further confused.

"No I'm saying it might be used AS the coaster" He later corrected them

• Brohoof 1