Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

20 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

The Ling's smile would've returned before placing down a large bag of bit's for them "Here you go, just ask Pinkie what  you like and She'll whip something up for you." He said before booping them on the nose.

Ghost hopped outside of the store with the other's but not before giving a sharp glance to Shiny

She would look at Ghost and gave a soft giggle at the boop but before she could even order something, she was pulled back into the demon realm and vanished infront of him, while mouthing 'sorry'

22 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

She would look at Ghost and gave a soft giggle at the boop but before she could even order something, she was pulled back into the demon realm and vanished infront of him, while mouthing 'sorry'

"....... What sorcery has just set upon us!?" Kuya would ready his sword and point to random directions.

" Where does has taken my fare demon you..... You teleporting foul beast!..... Hmmm very anti climactic when im trying to save a demon...."

• Brohoof 1

Ghost would've looked shocked at the situation but sadly knew He couldn't do anything... But knew He could do it for them. So He'd snap himself out of his sadness and put on a faux smile, and perhap's @Shiny Silvermoon was onto something about healing the Relationship He had with the Queen... or to heal someone else ?

He soon decided to see her other friend's to Know more about what might be clue's as well since... Strange stuff as been happening today.

@Saturn Ring@Kujamih

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring @Pandora

Shiny Silvermoon's ears gradually lowered themselves and her smile vanished. She suddenly stopped her rush to Twilight's location.

"Guys, continue without me... I-I'll join you later... I've done something bad... I must reflect on my actions and try to fix things if I can..." The unicorn said, in shame of how she acted with the demon.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon's ears gradually lowered themselves and her smile vanished. She suddenly stopped her rush to Twilight's location.

"Guys, continue without me... I-I'll join you later... I've done something bad... I must reflect on my actions and try to fix things if I can..." The unicorn said, in shame of how she acted with the demon.

"Wouldn't have the demon be happy at what you have sinned though?" He confusedly replied to shiny.

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Nah ah!, You are coming with or I else!" He'd exclaim, putting a pair of hoofcuff's on him  and her since... well that's all He could think of... Ghost someday's wasn't the brightest tool in the shed.

42 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring @Pandora

Shiny didn't expect what Ghostie did, no one would have anyway. She was staring at the hoofcuff with wide eyes.

"Y-You didn't need to do this! I was going to follow you anyway! I'm not really hard to convince!"

"...Oh, Crud." He said staring at the Hoofcuff as well on his wrist... Should've maybe found the key's to them. "Well... Before we go to...Twilight, Could visit her friend's to see any other clues ?" He suggested to them all.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"...Oh, Crud." He said staring at the Hoofcuff as well on his wrist... Should've maybe found the key's to them. "Well... Before we go to...Twilight, Could visit her friend's to see any other clues ?" He suggested to them all.

The stallion eas fascinated on how the bunny forced himself to the mare with this hoofcuffs.

"... Hmm i like your style... I'll take that to note and try it myself..." 

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring

"Look Ghostie, if it's an attempt to avoid talking with Twilight I warn you that I won't let you put our safety in danger by losing so much time with a dangerous item like this crystal! Please, understand that we don't have choice! It's an emergency! How could I convince you?"

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring

"Look Ghostie, if it's an attempt to avoid talking with Twilight I warn you that I won't let you put our safety in danger by losing so much time with a dangerous item like this crystal! Please, understand that we don't have choice! It's an emergency! How could I convince you?"

"Nopony being around me just make's them Safer!" He shouted after falling to the ground, Now shaking. Having snapped at them about why He chose to avoid talking to them, and why He cut them off... They are afraid of losing another pony so they stayed away from everyone ever since losing his owner...

@Ghostie boi

Shiny Silvermoon suddenly gave a comforting hug to Ghostie. "I'm sorry... I should have cared more about your feelings... I don't know why I've been acting like this recently. If you don't feel ready, we don't have to go talk with Twilight. Maybe Zecora knows a solution."

"........" Kuya would just stare at the bunny.

" Well....thats too bad." He would offer a hoof to the bunny so he could bring him back up again from his knees.

" Your not gonna stay like that forever now would ya?"

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @StrawberryMilk Simp

"No matter what happens, we will be by your side, isn't that right guys?" The mare said to the bunny with a reassuring smile. She now understood the hard reality of Ghostie and wanted to do her best to help him.

"Everyone I know just get's hurt because of me... What I am" He told them, since this was a Burden He held ever since Failing to save his owner, staying by himself, being a loner...

22 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Everyone I know just get's hurt because of me... What I am" He told them, since this was a Burden He held ever since Failing to save his owner, staying by himself, being a loner...

"Don't say that! It's not true! You simply didn't have luck! We will figure this out together!"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Don't say that! It's not true! You simply didn't have luck! We will figure this out together!"

"...Luck would've brought my Owner back ?" He said, with his ear's having dropped to his side's... Perhap's this was why they were brought together ?

The stallion slaps the bunny at the face.

Smack!

"... You awake now? You good buddy? Yeah you talk alot... And the things you are doing now wont do much but burry yourself in doubt. If you have sinned so be it. But pay for the consequence... And the way you pay for that price is quite disappointing. You should make actions not words. Now stand up. Sitting there doing nothing only proves that you dont care at all and have given up."

He offers his hoof once again for him to stand up.

" A weird question though.... Can't you make your owner into a ghost?.... I mean you are one...right?"

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

The stallion slaps the bunny at the face.

Smack!

"... You awake now? You good buddy? Yeah you talk alot... And the things you are doing now wont do much but burry yourself in doubt. If you have sinned so be it. But pay for the consequence... And the way you pay for that price is quite disappointing. You should make actions not words. Now stand up. Sitting there doing nothing only proves that you dont care at all and have given up."

He offers his hoof once again for him to stand up.

" A weird question though.... Can't you make your owner into a ghost?.... I mean you are one...right?"

They looked like they were about to snap but stopped. "...So many ponies Called me a Ghost but I always correct them, I'm not. I have the Abilities of one but am still alive, about 78% of me is Ghostkin. Making me a Ghostling but... No sadly, I can't do that."

2 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

They looked like they were about to snap but stopped. "...So many ponies Called me a Ghost but I always correct them, I'm not. I have the Abilities of one but am still alive, about 78% of me is Ghostkin. Making me a Ghostling but... No sadly, I can't do that."

"I would have said it differently but Kuya is right, Ghostie. Not entirely right but mostly right. You must stop regretting your past and take a look at what you can do in the present to make things better! We will be there to support you but this is a step forward that you need to make by yourself. I don't think she would have wanted you to live this way."

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I would have said it differently but Kuya is right, Ghostie. Not entirely right but mostly right. You must stop regretting your past and take a look at what you can do in the present to make things better! We will be there to support you but this is a step forward that you need to make by yourself. I don't think she would have wanted you to live this way."

"..." He stayed Quiet, having heard what they said but a part of him did know they were right. "...I want to but everyday I can't stop thinking about... If I didn't freeze ?, If I reacted differently... You all go to Zecora for help." He said, having decided to hop toward's Rarity's Fashion shop...

Somewhere else the Zebra was busy stiring a elixar till she suddenly... Had to sneeze out of nowhere ?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"... There is no such thing as right and mostly entirely right at the same time. Because if most of it is right then its still called wrong...but There can be a misunderstanding.... Perhaps thats what you are pointing out?"

1 hour ago, Ghostie boi said:

"..." He stayed Quiet, having heard what they said but a part of him did know they were right. "...I want to but everyday I can't stop thinking about... If I didn't freeze ?, If I reacted differently... You all go to Zecora for help." He said, having decided to hop toward's Rarity's Fashion shop...

Somewhere else the Zebra was busy stiring a elixar till she suddenly... Had to sneeze out of nowhere ?

" If you didnt freeze?..... Well you are freezing now... Then you havent learn your lesson... Inevitably the same thing WILL happen again, until you learn not to freeze... Now you know why danger lurks at your wake... And now you know how to stop it.... Question is... Will you?" 

5 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"... There is no such thing as right and mostly entirely right at the same time. Because if most of it is right then its still called wrong...but There can be a misunderstanding.... Perhaps thats what you are pointing out?"

" If you didnt freeze?..... Well you are freezing now... Then you havent learn your lesson... Inevitably the same thing WILL happen again, until you learn not to freeze... Now you know why danger lurks at your wake... And now you know how to stop it.... Question is... Will you?" 

"IF I DON'T FREEZE AGAIN, THEN YES. ALSO YOU GONNA VISIT ZECORA FOR MORE QUESTION'S OR AM I GONNA BE STUCK SHOUTING THIS MORE ?" He...well Shouted to them, all the way at Rarity's place. Must have powerful ear's!. 

" ..... i dont even know who this zecora is.... But she is a mare....so why not. HEY BUNNY? WHERE TOO?" the stallion asked for directions.

Hey Shiny... Im guessing you're curious where the bunny goes correct? You ahould follow him if you want. Keep our friend safe correct?"