Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] The Veil of Spirits

Ghostie boi

15 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

I'll try to get more caught up tonight on the RP.

This is my first one here and it took me a minute to figure a few things out but now that I did I should be able to better get involved.

Yeah figuring things out is hard... Even I'm figuring things out... And im old...

I'm have to be honest I'm completely lost on the RP right now. It probably wasn't the best idea to start in the middle of one to begin with of course but in general who's doing which character here?  I see the different colored texts but I'm a bit lost on speaking, actions, and locations of characters. 

1 hour ago, Star heart 777 said:

I'm have to be honest I'm completely lost on the RP right now. It probably wasn't the best idea to start in the middle of one to begin with of course but in general who's doing which character here?  I see the different colored texts but I'm a bit lost on speaking, actions, and locations of characters. 

Nahhh you good... Just wing it... The flow of chaos will slowly guide you.

@Star heart 777

Somehow, Shiny Silvermoon, Kuya, Pixel, Glory, Orange Swirl and a few more characters played as Saturn Ring arrived to Fluttershy's house in another dimension where Ghostie lives.

In this dimension, Fluttershy is dead and Ghostie, who is actually Angel, never really turned the page. During the World Cup, Ghostie found a changeling crystal that he covered of honey which caused a few casualties...

Shiny Silvermoon is a unicorn, I mean she was one until the changeling crystal swapped her body with Orange Swirl who is a pegasus. Orange Swirl is now a unicorn for the same reason.

Kuya is an earth pony stallion from a third dimension. He is trying to help us.

Pixel, Glory, Orange Swirl and many others are character played as Saturn Rings. Pixel and Glory were fused togheter by the changeling crystal.

We are currently trying to help Ghostie turn the page while figuring out a solution to reverse the effects of the changeling crystal.

Between, Shiny, Pixel and Glory are from the original MLP universe.

@Star heart 777

Also, the group splited in two. Ghostie and Kuya, who is played by @StrawberryMilk Simp, are looking for Rarity to... I don't know honestly. Meanwhile, Shiny, Glorixel (the fusion of Glory and Pixel), Orange Swirl and the rest are in the Everfree Forest where they found Twilight and Zecora to ask for their help to reverse the effects of the changeling crystal.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, I was dealing with a bit of allergy issue while helping my brother move his stuff to my place. He was living with his buddy on their farm so... It was bad and took a few days to clear up. 

Anyways, I'm back to rping.

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Also Maybe Shiny still may or may not have their Moon ability ;3 but if Fluttershy is dead in the universe then who would she turn into instead ;3 Wink wonk

Maybe she would still be the Fluttershy of her own universe. However, the moon isn't the same that the one in her universe. But even dead she is still part of the mane 6 of this universe so I guess it doesn't change anything.

52 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Maybe she would still be the Fluttershy of her own universe. However, the moon isn't the same that the one in her universe. But even dead she is still part of the mane 6 of this universe so I guess it doesn't change anything.

actually that makes more sense, cause I was thinking she would be Ghostie since he's the now holder of element of kindness in his universe but you can still use the idea if chu like ;3

13 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

actually that makes more sense, cause I was thinking she would be Ghostie since he's the now holder of element of kindness in his universe but you can still use the idea if chu like ;3

Wait! Nani?! It change everything! Did he use it yet or is it just because he is the inherited of Fluttershy?

You know what? You can choose! I don't mind either! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Wait! Nani?! It change everything! Did he use it yet or is it just because he is the inherited of Fluttershy?

You know what? You can choose! I don't mind either! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Inherited of Fluttershy, And I'll say 75% Ghostie, 25% Fluttershy ;3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

@Shiny Silvermoon@Evil Pink One Heya, Might take a break, Sorry for both of you waiting for me multiple times, But I barely been able to rp on here and so all I can say is sorry :c Hope ya'll can forgive me

It's okay! It's your roleplay after all! Just take care of yourself, okay? We will wait as long as we will need to! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...