Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring

Shiny Silvermoon slowly pushed Kuya away to gain back her space as he was getting very close from her.

"Riiiiight... Look, you are from another dimension and that's a very very long distance relationship. I'm not ready for that. In fact, I'm not ready to love anypony. However, if you want to be my friend, Kuya, I'd eagerly accept!"

The unicorn then used her magic to make the effects of the glue wear off before taking the cotton candy off of the stallion's forehead.

"It's a cotton candy... Please, tell me that there are at least candies in your realm! One eyed monsters, no Mane Six, no candies... You need to come live in my world instead!"

The stallion was confused for a bit on Shiny's invitation.

" ...Oh! You don't  want a long distance relationship, so you're inviting me in your dimension so we could leave happily ever after! Wow melady... You have your way with words."

He would pick one of the flowers he could easily grab and present it to shiny.

" How can i say no to that?"

" Then! I will leave my world behind for you..."

" Besides everyone treats us mercenaries there like trash... Unlike you, who has even invited me to join her in her dimension!" 

• Brohoof 1

They'd hear a giggle from above, up there, perched on a cloud, sat Orange Swirl. The pegasus would look down at everypony and Ghostie, she'd flutter down to Candy Mane, "Hey cousin! How's it going?" she said with a slight New York (with a twinge of Jersey) accent. She looked at Ghostie, "and what may you be, good sir?"  she said to him, curiously. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The stallion was confused for a bit on Shiny's invitation.

" ...Oh! You don't  want a long distance relationship, so you're inviting me in your dimension so we could leave happily ever after! Wow melady... You have your way with words."

He would pick one of the flowers he could easily grab and present it to shiny.

" How can i say no to that?"

" Then! I will leave my world behind for you..."

" Besides everyone treats us mercenaries there like trash... Unlike you, who has even invited me to join her in her dimension!" 

"No, Silly! I want you to come live in my dimension because it's clearly far more peaceful than yours! Cotton candy doesn't even exist in yours! No no no! I will be your friend if you want but not more than this. Love isn't my cup of tea." Shiny explained to Kuya.

18 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

They'd hear a giggle from above, up there, perched on a cloud, sat Orange Swirl. The pegasus would look down at everypony and Ghostie, she'd flutter down to Candy Mane, "Hey cousin! How's it going?" she said with a slight New York (with a twinge of Jersey) accent. She looked at Ghostie, "and what may you be, good sir?"  she said to him, curiously. 

"Ph my... Do I NEED to tell this to everyone ?, How have people here not heard of Ghostling's!?" He exclaimed out of anger toward's constantly having to repeat himself multiple times which got on his never's slowly.

He'd soon started to calm himself down slowly but he would've continued to thump his feet against the ground, Something Rabbit's did when they were angry.

• Brohoof 1

Orange was taken aback by Ghost's sudden outburst, she put her hooves over her mouth in shock, and then slowly drew them away, "Terribly sorry! I know that must have been dreadful for you to hear!" she said to the ghostling. The truth was, Orange was more into clearing twisters and engineering than learning about new species. She flapped her wings as she spoke to Ghostie.

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Kujamih

"Everypony, and Ghostling, I'd like your attention! We haven't been sent on Ghostie's property randomly! It's probably related to the reason why we are all here! Ghostie might have a very big problem and we must solve it! Do you have any issue in your life, Ghostie? Except all the strangers on your property."

@Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring

The flower that kuya holds wilts as he was rejected  by Shiny.

" Once again... I walk alone." He dramatically replied.

He then approached candy mane.

Is she your cousin

On 2023-07-11 at 2:07 PM, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

" Good day to you too, and might i add that i love your accent." He introduced himself.

9 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

Orange was taken aback by Ghost's sudden outburst, she put her hooves over her mouth in shock, and then slowly drew them away, "Terribly sorry! I know that must have been dreadful for you to hear!" she said to the ghostling. The truth was, Orange was more into clearing twisters and engineering than learning about new species. She flapped her wings as she spoke to Ghostie.

"Oh he's a kind creature i assure you. He give gifts such as this dress i am wearing.

6 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"There must be some sort of mission we need to fulfill!" Orange said, lifting her hoof to her chin, deep in thought, "but that makes me wonder more, what is the mission anyway?" she added, thinking hard. 

"If its a mission then i can help! I am good with a sword and nothing else!

If you need something chopped im your stallion!"

"Why yes, good sir! I am Candy's cousin! I thank you deeply for the compliment, that's very kind of you to say," said Orange, taking a small bow in midair, then she added  this about Ghostie:

"Oh, so he''s a good person, er, Ghostling! I suppose it would be very rude to call him what he's not!" 

(edited)
8 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"Why yes, good sir! I am Candy's cousin! I thank you deeply for the compliment, that's very kind of you to say," said Orange, taking a small bow in midair, then she added  this about Ghostie:

"Oh, so he''s a good person, er, Ghostling! I suppose it would be very rude to call him what he's not!" 

"...The  Hay is a Person ?" Ghost asked, Trying his best to remain calm before hopping toward's Ponyvile, Wrapping bandages around his paw's and putting a scarf on As He hoped to run into answer's... That or admit defeat and Ask Queen Twilight for Help.
@Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring@Kujamih

Edited by Ghostie boi

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...The  Hay is a Person ?" Ghost asked, Trying his best to remain calm before hopping toward's Ponyvile, Wrapping bandages around his paw's and putting a scarf on As He hoped to run into answer's... That or admit defeat and Ask Queen Twilight for Help.

Shiny Silvermoon followed the Ghostling without even knowing where he was going. It didn't take long before she asked "Ghostie, where are you going? You were supposed to tell us about your problems, not run away!"

57 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon followed the Ghostling without even knowing where he was going. It didn't take long before she asked "Ghostie, where are you going? You were supposed to tell us about your problems, not run away!"

"Don't you already know ?, You are here, Possibly stuck, And I gotta figure out howto Unstuck everyone somehow." He told her, walking still toward's Ponyvile and see if something would've give him a sign to help him on his path. {Ok, There's Shiny, A Scotish pone and Manehatten pony,  some weird Flirty dude, A Weird Ghost pony, They are in this world somehow. Maybe that weird Ear arth portal mirror might work ?, THINK DANGI- Is that carrot's I smell ?} He thought, Hovering over to a nearby stand to buy some Carrot'.

"You have any idea's Ms. Shiny ?"

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Don't you already know ?, You are here, Possibly stuck, And I gotta figure out howto Unstuck everyone somehow." He told her, walking still toward's Ponyvile and see if something would've give him a sign to help him on his path. {Ok, There's Shiny, A Scotish pone and Manehatten pony,  some weird Flirty dude, A Weird Ghost pony, They are in this world somehow. Maybe that weird Ear arth portal mirror might work ?, THINK DANGI- Is that carrot's I smell ?} He thought, Hovering over to a nearby stand to buy some Carrot'.

"Calm down, Ghostie! I can already send back everypony home! The portal of the mirror won't disappear until somepony close it with the use of magic! I can take everypony to my dimension and use the amber mirror to get them back in the right realm! But I won't because we were sent by the universe for a reason and I won't leave until I found it!" Shiny Silvermoon answered Ghostie while running next to him.

46 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Calm down, Ghostie! I can already send back everypony home! The portal of the mirror won't disappear until somepony close it with the use of magic! I can take everypony to my dimension and use the amber mirror to get them back in the right realm! But I won't because we were sent by the universe for a reason and I won't leave until I found it!" Shiny Silvermoon answered Ghostie while running next to him.

"Well, Just have to Fix every problem we see until It's the right one ?, Like throwing this Dumb thing away" He told Shiny whilst pulling out the Changeling crystal out of his fur and Throwing it into a Trash can acouple inches away. "Thought it would've done something, But Apparently not!" 

24 minutes ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"Well, Just have to Fix every problem we see until It's the right one ?, Like throwing this Dumb thing away" He told Shiny whilst pulling out the Changeling crystal out of his fur and Throwing it into a Trash can acouple inches away. "Thought it would've done something, But Apparently not!" 

"Was that a changeling crystal that I just saw you throw into garbage?!" Shiny instantly jumped into the garbage to grab it. Hopefully, the garbage was completely empty.

"You can't throw this into trash! It's a dangerous stone! Why do you have a changeling crystal?" Shiny asked Ghostie while getting out of the trash.

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Was that a changeling crystal that I just saw you throw into garbage?!" Shiny instantly jumped into the garbage to grab it. Hopefully, the garbage was completely empty.

"You can't throw this into trash! It's a dangerous stone! Why do you have a changeling crystal?" Shiny asked Ghostie while getting out of the trash.

"...Souvenir " He Told her now embarressed alittle whilst hiding his face under his scarf, But truth be told He thought it would've been safe for him to take one into his world.

1 hour ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

Orange would hear the duo panicking, she trotted over with an orange citrus cream-sicle clutched in her teeth, "Hi, what's going on!" she said, but it sounded all muffled and unintelligible because of the Ice Pop... 

"Also you shouldn't do that, Gonna hurt your teeth doing tha-" Suddenly The Crystal began to spark now as a small amount of melted sugar caused a Reaction to it, Causing The two ponies to Swap into the opposite of themselves [Including their magik!] but their Personality remained. !

On 2023-07-13 at 9:01 AM, Ghostie boi said:

"... I think its a prehistoric bi pedal monkey."

On 2023-07-13 at 12:08 PM, Ghostie boi said:

" Well i dont mind getting stuck with you though." He winked at orange swirl.

3 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"...Souvenir " He Told her now embarressed alittle whilst hiding his face under his scarf, But truth be told He thought it would've been safe for him to take one into his world.

"Also you shouldn't do that, Gonna hurt your teeth doing tha-" Suddenly The Crystal began to spark now as a small amount of melted sugar caused a Reaction to it, Causing The two ponies to Swap into the opposite of themselves [Including their magik!] but their Personality remained. !

"Oh cool!..... What just happened?"

• Brohoof 2

The demon would hang upside down and watched them from afar for a while but blew her own cover as she snickered when one was put into a princess dress.
The snickering turning into a soft laughter
"Bahah~" she then oop'ed and covered her mouth with her hooves.

"W..what are you all doing?" she then said as she plunged down and landed on her hooves. Her eyes filled with curiosity.
She usually doesn't get to be around ponies long but someone had summoned her and forgot to tell her what to do or who to prank. so.. she could roam freely for a while.

"I mean.. hi!"

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

The demon would hang upside down and watched them from afar for a while but blew her own cover as she snickered when one was put into a princess dress.
The snickering turning into a soft laughter
"Bahah~" she then oop'ed and covered her mouth with her hooves.

"W..what are you all doing?" she then said as she plunged down and landed on her hooves. Her eyes filled with curiosity.
She usually doesn't get to be around ponies long but someone had summoned her and forgot to tell her what to do or who to prank. so.. she could roam freely for a while.

"I mean.. hi!"

The Ling would've stared at the New pony entering the foray, Hopping over to them He gave a smile. "Haven't seen you before ?, Otherwise Hello!" The ling introduced himself with a happy smile despite the Magikal Shard behind him going Haywire.

"Also Just... Ignore that stuff, Kinda trying to figure out what made them appear in this world... It's a long story." Ghost tried Explaining to her.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

The Ling would've stared at the New pony entering the foray, Hopping over to them He gave a smile. "Haven't seen you before ?, Otherwise Hello!" The ling introduced himself with a happy smile despite the Magikal Shard behind him going Haywire.

"Also Just... Ignore that stuff, Kinda trying to figure out what made them appear in this world... It's a long story." Ghost tried Explaining to her.

Ayakashi would tilt her head and with that the bells attached to her horns would chime.
"
Ooh..fancy.. reminds me of something.." She would murmur softly as she reached out to poke the Magikal Shard as if being drawn to it.

"
Maybe because.. us demons were summoned?" she would ask.. her answer wasn't all that dumb but probaaaably not right either.
"
what.. what are you?" she would then ask out of the blue.. a rather bold question that is. "your friends.. are also unique"

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

Ayakashi would tilt her head and with that the bells attached to her horns would chime.
"
Ooh..fancy.. reminds me of something.." She would murmur softly as she reached out to poke the Magikal Shard as if being drawn to it.

"
Maybe because.. us demons were summoned?" she would ask.. her answer wasn't all that dumb but probaaaably not right either.
"
what.. what are you?" she would then ask out of the blue.. a rather bold question that is. "your friends.. are also unique"

"A Ghostkin... Well Ghostling since I'm like 58% still Rabbit but you see, I was actually a Normal bunny, pet to one of the Element's but a Magik Accident turned me into this, a Misconception ponies had on me is that I'm dead, But am very not... just have Ghost spell's, What about you miss ?" He'd Ask her Curious on who they were.

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"A Ghostkin... Well Ghostling since I'm like 58% still Rabbit but you see, I was actually a Normal bunny, pet to one of the Element's but a Magik Accident turned me into this, a Misconception ponies had on me is that I'm dead, But am very not... just have Ghost spell's, What about you miss ?" He'd Ask her Curious on who they were.

Ayakashi would smirk "A Ghostkin.. huh?!" she would think for a second and.. would sploot.. infront of him while giggling softly. "Me? Ah.. please don't be scared.." she would lower her voice. "I'm um.. actually a demon.. you know.. the rawrrr i do bad stuff.. kind?" she would admit. "But..i'm the good kind.. i don't hurt anypony.. i just like to play pranks.. but somepony summoned me and err.. i'll be stuck here for a while." She would point to the horns before pointing to the bells. "See.. when they chime lots.. i'm being summoned"

• Brohoof 1