Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] The Veil of Spirits

Ghostie boi

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

@Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring (Kinda meant that swap as in Shiny would've been like Orange Swirl as in Being a pegasus and smol but still had their same coat, And Orange Swwirl Having Shiny's Moon power's but connected to something else instead of the Moon ^w^)

Oh! I didn't understand what you meant so I followed Saturn Ring! Sorry... :coco:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

24 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Hope Ya'll don't mind if I try playing other Character's ?, Not as in your oc's but other ponies and creature's @Kujamih@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon

You are the dungeon master. You have to or else the world will only consist of us. Not only are you forced to play other characters but events, lores, history, monsters. Enemies, friends, pretty much anything to make the rp alive.

12 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

It kinda looks like it, the way her character suddenly vanished....must be an emergency...

it's not really an emergency but my mood dropped so i decided to leave the rp + the character just doesn't really fit in;
so i told ghost i'd drop out; my emotional state is everywhere anyway and 1 v 1 rp feels safer for me i just wanted to try

3 hours ago, Pandora said:

it's not really an emergency but my mood dropped so i decided to leave the rp + the character just doesn't really fit in;
so i told ghost i'd drop out; my emotional state is everywhere anyway and 1 v 1 rp feels safer for me i just wanted to try

Dawww.... Okay, i guess my character couldnt charm the demon.... Better luck next time Kuya :ButtercupLaugh: 

yet again you have successfully lured away another mare.

(edited)
22 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

Update: Pan decided to leave the Rp

Is it my fault?! I'm so sorry! :(

3 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

What is this RP about? Mind telling me about it?

For a mysterious reason, the Universe decided to get Shiny Silvermoon, Kuya and a few of Saturn Ring's OCs in Fluttershy's property where they met Ghostie. Because of a changeling crystal that Ghostie stole in the World Cup, Orange Swirl and Shiny have swapped their bodies and Glory and Pixel fused together. Now we are trying to fix things.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

May my OC join in?

Here is the bio information.

Race: unicorn

Mane color: brown

Eyes: pink

Sex: male

Cutie Mark: two angel ponies on clouds(yes, angel class NOT regular pegasi).

Overall ability is with spiritual communication but due to gender has an overall light ability of empathy and awareness in other areas as well.

For example, while he cannot understand animals like Fluttershy or hitch he CAN sense their mood, well being and feelings on a general sense. 

Weakness is that he tends to have trouble controlling his emotional.energy and can often be teased for name and being a male with a higher connection to the divine feminine as opposed to a connection to the divine masculine that most colts his age hold.

In other words, it's a bit difficult for him to stay grounded or in the here and now.

So, anything I forgot to explain or should work on for this OC?

Occupation: healer and councilor sometimes assists Fluttershy during her more peak times,

hobbies: nature walks,  dog walking, book/tea events, psychic readings, OnO fan,  Feng sui, gardening (mostly herbs and flowers), NMN/horror enthusiast.

goal: Wants to join  the Magi Aurorae group and has been a huge fan of them ever since he found out about them. They are a group of very high ranking mages within the royal order. Basically, what the Wonderbolts  are to the pegasi the Magi Aurorae are to the unicorns though unlike the Pegasi they tend to be more secretive and private in nature.

It is very rare to meet with one much less the group as they only accept the best of the best. Officially the group does NOT exist outside of select unicorns and royalty. Thus the pegasi and earth ponies have no idea it exists it's kept secret from them.

SO far, Starkisses has not been able to pass their test to get in yet. 

10 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

May my OC join in?

Here is the bio information.

Race: unicorn

Mane color: brown

Eyes: pink

Sex: male

Cutie Mark: two angel ponies on clouds(yes, angel class NOT regular pegasi).

Overall ability is with spiritual communication but due to gender has an overall light ability of empathy and awareness in other areas as well.

For example, while he cannot understand animals like Fluttershy or hitch he CAN sense their mood, well being and feelings on a general sense. 

Weakness is that he tends to have trouble controlling his emotional.energy and can often be teased for name and being a male with a higher connection to the divine feminine as opposed to a connection to the divine masculine that most colts his age hold.

In other words, it's a bit difficult for him to stay grounded or in the here and now.

So, anything I forgot to explain or should work on for this OC?

Occupation: healer and councilor sometimes assists Fluttershy during her more peak times,

hobbies: nature walks,  dog walking, book/tea events, psychic readings, OnO fan,  Feng sui, gardening (mostly herbs and flowers), NMN/horror enthusiast.

goal: Wants to join  the Magi Aurorae group and has been a huge fan of them ever since he found out about them. They are a group of very high ranking mages within the royal order. Basically, what the Wonderbolts  are to the pegasi the Magi Aurorae are to the unicorns though unlike the Pegasi they tend to be more secretive and private in nature.

It is very rare to meet with one much less the group as they only accept the best of the best. Officially the group does NOT exist outside of select unicorns and royalty. Thus the pegasi and earth ponies have no idea it exists it's kept secret from them.

SO far, Starkisses has not been able to pass their test to get in yet. 

What do you think, @Ghostie boi?

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

What do you think, @Ghostie boi?

I'd say so, Happi to have anybody Join in tho just a head's up @Star heart 777 and @Props Valroa (If you plan joining) but the world is set after the Finally sometime but the world has had some differences made, Biggest one being of.. Well Ghost themself, As He's Angel but after a Accident involving Magik It turned him part Ghostkin, Thus a Ghostling. Creature who is still alive but has the Abilites akin to a Ghost. along with some more...

But also in this world Ghost's/Angel's owner Fluttershy... isn't with them anymore.

6 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

I'd say so, Happi to have anybody Join in tho just a head's up @Star heart 777 and @Props Valroa (If you plan joining) but the world is set after the Finally sometime but the world has had some differences made, Biggest one being of.. Well Ghost themself, As He's Angel but after a Accident involving Magik It turned him part Ghostkin, Thus a Ghostling. Creature who is still alive but has the Abilites akin to a Ghost. along with some more...

But also in this world Ghost's/Angel's owner Fluttershy... isn't with them anymore.

Are we talking say within a few years after final or is it at least say 10+ years after? 

I just ask so I can be aware how much I would need to alter my character's age, feelings, experience etc. 

If it's a few years no big deal but if it's LONG after that would be a different story 

1 minute ago, Star heart 777 said:

Are we talking say within a few years after final or is it at least say 10+ years after? 

I just ask so I can be aware how much I would need to alter my character's age, feelings, experience etc. 

If it's a few years no big deal but if it's LONG after that would be a different story 

No it's because we are in another dimension! We all crossed through the fabric of reality for an unknown reason but it probably has something to do with Ghostie!

3 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

Currently ? a few month's after the final, but Angel's accident happened in between Season 2 and 3

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

No it's because we are in another dimension! We all crossed through the fabric of reality for an unknown reason but it probably has something to do with Ghostie!

Well Time would kinda be the same ^W^

So just to clarify within the RP time does not go by multi-verse rules it goes by singular timeline and this dimension affecting positioning and overall flow effect of time within the one time line then?

To clarify the difference in a multi-verse aspect one travels different dimensions that all occur at the exact same time but are different realties with different outcomes of events, people, places etc. 

In other words, you're never in the past or future only what seems to be such from your own perspective of the reality dimension you left behind. 

So if for example you went from here to a reality where it was experiencing events similar to our WW2 you would believe you time traveled into the past when you really didn't.

So multiverse or single timeline rules here?

1 minute ago, Star heart 777 said:

So just to clarify within the RP time does not go by multi-verse rules it goes by singular timeline and this dimension affecting positioning and overall flow effect of time within the one time line then?

To clarify the difference in a multi-verse aspect one travels different dimensions that all occur at the exact same time but are different realties with different outcomes of events, people, places etc. 

In other words, you're never in the past or future only what seems to be such from your own perspective of the reality dimension you left behind. 

So if for example you went from here to a reality where it was experiencing events similar to our WW2 you would believe you time traveled into the past when you really didn't.

So multiverse or single timeline rules here?

I didn't expect you going there! Our brains are working a similar way I see!

We are in the present in the roleplay, the present of both the original and Ghostie's dimansion! So don't really take care of the chronology of things!

26 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I didn't expect you going there! Our brains are working a similar way I see!

We are in the present in the roleplay, the present of both the original and Ghostie's dimansion! So don't really take care of the chronology of things!

Basically, It's Ghostbit's version of the Original Timeline/Dimension. 

Alright, then the following changes apply to my OC.

Obviously not working with Fluttershy.

Depressed and grieving because they were good friends and she was a mentor and good friend  to him.

"Official job" (cover) gardener and animal caretaker in Canterlot.

(Secret job) apprentice to the local Magi Aurorae of Western Canterlot.