Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

(edited)

The Night shined bright this midnight, a Full lunar moon in the blacken sky. All Seemed normal after the Whole multiverse ordeal, The Ghostling sat in his owner's cottage, expecting the strange shard of Changeling crystal He took with him to inspect it the best ways He could... Using anything He could find! Turn's out Harry disliked having the shard submerged in honey.

Angel soon took a break from it to rest his tired eye's upstair's, not realizing that perhaps the honey may have opened a small tear into his world!

Edited by Ghostie boi
  • Brohoof 2

Glory was simply going out for a trot, with Pixel mind you, because that silly little unicorn always had to follow the tranquil angel that was Glory. Soon, the two reached the end of the path, and saw a strange lake... Glory took a look, dipping her head down toward it, when she slipped on some moss and tumbled in... Into the Veil of Spirits... While Pixel stood, stunned, and then she turned and ran... for help, presumably. 

Glory didn't know where she was, but she saw only shadows, partially lit by the moon, her eyes darted frantically, searching for someone, but finding no one... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ghostie boi

~Kuya, the Mercenary.~

The sun shines dimly as the smoke coming from a burning village covers the sky.

An injured pony stands and faced the monster that caused it all.

" Let us end this!" 

As the smoke clears, the pony revealed.

There stands an orange earth pony stallion, filled with scars on his face, showing a battle hardened pony. 

He leaps at the monster to finally end it's rain of terror. But alas, the monster was cunning. It tore a portal and sucked the pony in.

" Noooo!!!!" The pony screamed as he was sucked to his doom.

His doom would not last long as he would soon be dropped from the sky and into a body of water.

SPLASH the pony goes as he dropped.

He gasps for air, as he flailed around, confused and shock at what has occured to him. He would reach land and was able to get out of the water.

Tired, he would collapse as soon as he got out of what seems to be a pond.he would look up at the Night sky and wonder,

" It's Night time already?" He said as he falls to slumber.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

Glory was simply going out for a trot, with Pixel mind you, because that silly little unicorn always had to follow the tranquil angel that was Glory. Soon, the two reached the end of the path, and saw a strange lake... Glory took a look, dipping her head down toward it, when she slipped on some moss and tumbled in... Into the Veil of Spirits... While Pixel stood, stunned, and then she turned and ran... for help, presumably. 

Glory didn't know where she was, but she saw only shadows, partially lit by the moon, her eyes darted frantically, searching for someone, but finding no one... 

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Ghostie boi

~Kuya, the Mercenary.~

The sun shines dimly as the smoke coming from a burning village covers the sky.

An injured pony stands and faced the monster that caused it all.

" Let us end this!" 

As the smoke clears, the pony revealed.

There stands an orange earth pony stallion, filled with scars on his face, showing a battle hardened pony. 

He leaps at the monster to finally end it's rain of terror. But alas, the monster was cunning. It tore a portal and sucked the pony in.

" Noooo!!!!" The pony screamed as he was sucked to his doom.

His doom would not last long as he would soon be dropped from the sky and into a body of water.

SPLASH the pony goes as he dropped.

He gasps for air, as he flailed around, confused and shock at what has occured to him. He would reach land and was able to get out of the water.

Tired, he would collapse as soon as he got out of what seems to be a pond.he would look up at the Night sky and wonder,

" It's Night time already?" He said as he falls to slumber.

Angel Began his morning Routine, Stretching his limb's after waking up, before getting all the Zoomies out of his system around the cottage whilst filling the empty bowl's of food, Before Grabbing a Carrot to snack on. He'd soon notice that nothing seemed to happen with his little experiment yesterday's night so He'd take the shard out and gave the honey to Harry (Who was overjoyed).

Ghost opened the front door to his owner's cottage whilst wrapping a Red scarf around his neck before noticing something... Somepony in the Koi fish pond and another Asleep next to it, He'd soon take a hose and began to spray both of them "OI! WAT'CHA DOIN ON MY OWNER'S PROPR'TEE!?" He Exclaimed loudly to the stranger's! 

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring

The sleeping pony gasped for air as he was hosed.

" Aaaghh WHAT!.... where am i...."

He'd look around... Seeing that he is in a whole new place he isnt familiar with.

"Thats one heck of a liquor... Not gonna drink that again." He told himself, as he picked himself up.

" Hey! You know it's rude to hose down ponies sleeping on the streets you... You talking transparent bunny... You?" He said as he confusingly tried to picture out what is infront of him. 

" Am i still drunk?..." He questioned himself.

He'd then noticed a mare beside him... Wet from the hosing of the bunny.

Hed lean a bit towards  her and wink.

" Hey beautiful." He charmed.

Pixel looked at Glory, gesturing to her, seemingly calling her over, Kuya  didn't notice though, as he was busy trying to charm Glory.

You see, Pixel had feelings for Glory, but she'd never said anything, and she seemed a little jealous right now, she was small, but she had big feelings, she just didn't know how to share them. 

She'd always been afraid that Glory would laugh at her, just like all of the ponies who had teased her for her height issues. 

8 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

Pixel looked at Glory, gesturing to her, seemingly calling her over, Kuya  didn't notice though, as he was busy trying to charm Glory.

You see, Pixel had feelings for Glory, but she'd never said anything, and she seemed a little jealous right now, she was small, but she had big feelings, she just didn't know how to share them. 

She'd always been afraid that Glory would laugh at her, just like all of the ponies who had teased her for her height issues. 

Pixel would not go unnoticed soon, as every movement of the opposite sex attracts her like a fly from a dung.

" Oh! Sorry for not noticing you. Where are my manners. Two beauties are right infront of me, truly a blessed day. And here i am being rude to such wonderful mares. Please forgive me." He bowed towards the two mare.

" Oh! I forgot to give my name. I'm such a blunder when im infront of beautiful mares such as you two. My name is Kuya, a pony you can count on." He winked at the end.

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Pixel would not go unnoticed soon, as every movement of the opposite sex attracts her like a fly from a dung.

" Oh! Sorry for not noticing you. Where are my manners. Two beauties are right infront of me, truly a blessed day. And here i am being rude to such wonderful mares. Please forgive me." He bowed towards the two mare.

" Oh! I forgot to give my name. I'm such a blunder when im infront of beautiful mares such as you two. My name is Kuya, a pony you can count on." He winked at the end.

Ghost would've bonked Kuya on their head with a nearby bat he had  Shouting at them all "WHAT. ARE. YA'LL...DOING IN MY YARD!?!?"

1 minute ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

Ghost would've bonked Kuya on their head with a nearby bat he had  Shouting at them all "WHAT. ARE. YA'LL...DOING IN MY YARD!?!?"

Kuya luckily avoided the bat and screamed like a girl.

" Eeeeeiiik! Killer ghost rabbit!" He quickly ran behind the two mare for cover.

As he cower behind the mares, " hey did you know up close, you two are more beautiful than afar?" He found a way to flirt even in these dire situations.

He'd then give back his focus to the ghost bunnie.

"Chill ghost bunnie! And for your answer...Sorry but i think i got too drunk that i forgot what i did prior to being in your yard... Also... Can i know where i am? And....are you really a ghost?" He asked.

35 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Kuya luckily avoided the bat and screamed like a girl.

" Eeeeeiiik! Killer ghost rabbit!" He quickly ran behind the two mare for cover.

As he cower behind the mares, " hey did you know up close, you two are more beautiful than afar?" He found a way to flirt even in these dire situations.

He'd then give back his focus to the ghost bunnie.

"Chill ghost bunnie! And for your answer...Sorry but i think i got too drunk that i forgot what i did prior to being in your yard... Also... Can i know where i am? And....are you really a ghost?" He asked.

Ghost would've almost looked like He was gonna explode but slowly calmed down and breathed "Breathe... even when being called that annoy's you..." The ling would rub his timple's in response. It took awhile for him to speak again "1. Don't call me that unless you want a broken Femur, 2. It's a Ghostling, not a Ghost. and 3. If you even think about calling me short even though I'M LITERALLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU ALL, I'll scream... You are in my owner's Frontyard first off."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Kujamih

All of a sudden, a strange amber spiral appeared in front of them. They soon realized it was a portal when Shiny Silvermoon came out of it with a red strip tied to one of her lower hooves, which linked her to the portal, and a fish bowl on her head.

"Exploration #2. The mirror seems to lead me to a different realm this time..." The mare said to herself like a scientist describing their discorveries. She then noticed her friends and said "Mother of Luna! I'm not in another dimension! The mirror simply teleported me somewhere else this time!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

5 minutes ago, Glory Feather said:

Glory flew toward the Ghostling, "Maybe we can keep this civil?" she said softly, wanting things to stay humble,  then she turned her head and saw Shiny, "Oh! Hi, Shiny! How'd you get here?" she said, tilting her head, confused. 

"By going inside the portal, silly!" Shiny answered Glory with a joyful tone of voice. Of course, when she said "silly" she wasn't serious at all.

"Okay, I kind of accidentally created a mirror that can turn into a portal to another dimension or to a random location in Equestria! Just a regular monday!"

Pixel on the other hoof, was excited to see Shiny and bounced around happily, "Hi Shiny, it's nice to see you, how are you?" she says all too fast, still bouncing about, it's like she drank a liter of soda and then ate five cookies after that. 

7 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

Pixel on the other hoof, was excited to see Shiny and bounced around happily, "Hi Shiny, it's nice to see you, how are you?" she says all too fast, still bouncing about, it's like she drank a liter of soda and then ate five cookies after that. 

"Sweet celestia... And I thought I was bad with sugar!" He replied under his breath, staring at the strange pony

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

"Wow wow! Calm down, Pixel! I'm doing great. What about you?" Shiny said while trying to calm down her friend. She also took off the fish bowl from her head and untied the red strip around her hoof.

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Wow wow! Calm down, Pixel! I'm doing great. What about you?" Shiny said while trying to calm down her friend. She also took off the fish bowl from her head and untied the red strip around her hoof.

"Even I know that is very dangero- what was I doing ?, oh yeah, WHY ARE THERE FOLK IN MY OWNER"S FRONT YARD!?!?!?" He'd exclaimed loudly that He caused a window to crack.

40 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Even I know that is very dangero- what was I doing ?, oh yeah, WHY ARE THERE FOLK IN MY OWNER"S FRONT YARD!?!?!?" He'd exclaimed loudly that He caused a window to crack.

"It's because of an unexpected series of low-chances events happening in the same time which caused what we call destiny." Shiny Silvermoon explained to the Ghostlin.

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon

Kuya was a bit disheartened, as his introduction was ignored. He was used to it, but the sting is still there.

He would shrug it off though.

" So you are a Ghostling? Okay... So sir Ghostling.... Where am i? I mean knowing that im at your owner's back yard gives me zero clue on where i am." The earth pony still confused.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Kuya was a bit disheartened, as his introduction was ignored. He was used to it, but the sting is still there.

" So you are a Ghostling? Okay... So sir Ghostling.... Where am i? I mean knowing that im at your owner's back yard gives me zero clue on where i am." The earth pony still confused.

"You.. You're Joking right ?, You know ?, It's THE Fluttershy's cottage ?" He repiled surprised they didn't know where they were which.. Gave him a strange feeling.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Kujamih @Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi

"You are in Ponyville... The residence of the Mane Six... In Equestria... Are you from another dimension or what?" Shiny Silvermoon said to the mysterious stallion, a bit worried that he might have felt on his head and lost his memory.

On 2023-07-06 at 10:03 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kujamih @Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi

"You are in Ponyville... The residence of the Mane Six... In Equestria... Are you from another dimension or what?" Shiny Silvermoon said to the mysterious stallion, a bit worried that he might have felt on his head and lost his memory.

"Oh... I remember you from that whole Multiverse Ordeal!. but please don't look at the full moon ?, Don't want you to grow into a giant monkey and Destroy... My owner's...Cottage" He said, Pausing at the word's "My owner" Which was... Off

1 minute ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Oh... I remember you from that whole Multiverse Ordeal!. but please don't look at the full moon ?, Don't want you to grow into a giant monkey and Destroy... My owner's...Cottage" He said, Pausing at the word's "My owner" Which was... Off

"A regular full moon doesn't transform me. As long as the color or the size of the moon remain the same I can't become a giant monkey. Plus, I never turned into a giant monkey in my entire life! I'm not some kind of anime character or something... Not always... But I thought that you liked my Fluttershy form, Ghostie."

44 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"A regular full moon doesn't transform me. As long as the color or the size of the moon remain the same I can't become a giant monkey. Plus, I never turned into a giant monkey in my entire life! I'm not some kind of anime character or something... Not always... But I thought that you liked my Fluttershy form, Ghostie."

"...." He remained quiet, somewhat different than how he felt during the Multiversal Event. since this was his universe,  where there was small differences.

Ghost floated over to the small koi fish in the nearby pond before asking a really important quesstion... "So.. Why are you all here near my owner's cottage  ?" He said, Almost wanting to get away from anything about his owner like He was hiding something.

• Brohoof 1