Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

41 minutes ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"...." He remained quiet, somewhat different than how he felt during the Multiversal Event. since this was his universe,  where there was small differences.

Ghost floated over to the small koi fish in the nearby pond before asking a really important quesstion... "So.. Why are you all here near my owner's cottage  ?" He said, Almost wanting to get away from anything about his owner like He was hiding something.

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring

"Like I said earlier, a series of unpredictable events happened! We didn't mean to be here! We just ended up here for different reasons! Me, I was on a scientific mission to explore a mirror that can open portals to other dimensions! What about you, guys?" Shiny asked Glory, Pixel and Kuya.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Like I said earlier, a series of unpredictable events happened! We didn't mean to be here! We just ended up here for different reasons! Me, I was on a scientific mission to explore a mirror that can open portals to other dimensions! What about you, guys?" Shiny asked Glory, Pixel and Kuya.

"Ah, But my I ask of one thing  ?, Please don't bring up... Fluttershy" He told Shiny, With a look of sincere in his eye's.

2 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"Ah, But my I ask of one thing  ?, Please don't bring up... Fluttershy" He told Shiny, With a look of sincere in his eye's.

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Kujamih

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I completely forgot that Flutt-... That she is dead in your realm. Is there something I could do to help you? Maybe I could bring you to my universe if you want. She is still alive in mine..." Shiny Silvermoon offered to Ghostie in an attempt to confort him.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring

The stallion got more confused as they spout out more nonsense to him.

" Pony ville? Main six? Fluttershy? Dimension?.... Am i.... Am i dead?"

He pats and checks himself as worry grew on his face.

" No no no... I still have many mares to keep my promise with ... Im to young to die!"

"... But wait..." He slaps himself and touched Shiny.

Her fur was soft and tender.

" You're definitely warm and alive just like me... By the way.... I like what you did with you mane and fur." He winked at Shiny.

7 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"...." He remained quiet, somewhat different than how he felt during the Multiversal Event. since this was his universe,  where there was small differences.

Ghost floated over to the small koi fish in the nearby pond before asking a really important quesstion... "So.. Why are you all here near my owner's cottage  ?" He said, Almost wanting to get away from anything about his owner like He was hiding something.

" I was drunk...." He answered plain and simple..

" And i was fighting a one eyed ball with tentacles that was destroying a village. And i think it killed me." He wonders.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I completely forgot that Flutt-... That she is dead in your realm. Is there something I could do to help you? Maybe I could bring you to my universe if you want. She is still alive in mine..." Shiny Silvermoon offered to Ghostie in an attempt to confort him.

"Thanks to the offer but I doubt she would know I was her "Angel" There... It's the one Regret I will always have... And-" Suddenly Magik Surrounded Kuya's Hoof before Ghost voice changed slightly "Do you mind when ponies are talking or Am I gonna have to force you to eat Broccoli with Tartar Sau- I'm sorry a What ?" Angel didn't have one thing though... it was being threatening. 

@Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Kujamih

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Thanks to the offer but I doubt she would know I was her "Angel" There... It's the one Regret I will always have... And-" Suddenly Magik Surrounded Kuya's Hoof before Ghost voice changed slightly "Do you mind when ponies are talking or Am I gonna have to force you to eat Broccoli with Tartar Sau- I'm sorry a What ?" Angel didn't have one thing though... it was being threatening. 

@Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Kujamih

".... Wait whats going on.... I knew it i was dead all along! Tell every mare i love them!!!."

11 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

".... Wait whats going on.... I knew it i was dead all along! Tell every mare i love them!!!."

Ghost Responded to this via by Sticking a Cotton candy cone to Kuya's head using 24 hour Glue: Glue that only work's for 24 hour's.

If was a Gift from Pinkie pie that He would've never found a use for until now.

Glory would scoff, and look down at Pixel, who seemed paranoid that she was gonna lose Glory, Pixel's tail swished nervously behind her... She'd scoop up the unicorn and place her over her shoulder, then she explained what happened, "we were taking a walk by a lake, but I slipped on moss and fell in, Pixel jumped in after me," she said. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

Ghost Responded to this via by Sticking a Cotton candy cone to Kuya's head using 24 hour Glue: Glue that only work's for 24 hour's.

If was a Gift from Pinkie pie that He would've never found a use for until now.

It would halt the stallion in his tracks and wonder in confusion on what got stuck on his forehead.

"......"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Candy Mane was taking a walk and so happened to pass by the cottage, she overheard the other pony's  (and Ghostbit's) conversation. "Hello there! Mind if I join in?" she said in a Scottish accent. 

(OOC: I'm not joking around, Candy's actually Scottish in my headcanon :P

Edited by Saturn Ring

Shiny blushed slightly when Kuya complimented her mane and repplied to him "T-Thanks... A-Are you flirting with every single mare you encounter?"

The red eventually vanished from her cheeks and then the unicorn turned to the rest of the group.

"I think I understand now! I've been brought here by the magic mirror I created and Glory, Pixel and the stallion... what was your name again?... have been brought here mysteriously by the universe itself! It's the only explaination! The universe wanted us to meet you, Ghostie! Now, we must find out why and then we will all be able to go back home!"

When Candy Mane arrived, Shiny answered to her question with a smile. "Of course! We won't bite you!"

Candy smiled at Shiny, "thanks a lot, aren't you a peach!" she said with her accent in tow, she joins in the conversation "so what brings you up here, friend?" she asks Shiny, curiously. She remembers something, "Oh! Here, have some candy!" she said reaching up to her mane and pulling out a plastic wrapped peppermint. 

2 minutes ago, Candy Mane said:

Candy smiled at Shiny, "thanks a lot, aren't you a peach!" she said with her accent in tow, she joins in the conversation "so what brings you up here, friend?" she asks Shiny, curiously. She remembers something, "Oh! Here, have some candy!" she said reaching up to her mane and pulling out a plastic wrapped peppermint. 

"You store candies in your mane? That... Is... AWESOME!!!" The mare exclaimed while unwrapping the candy.

"We have been sent here by the universe for some reason and we must figure out why. We are actually from different alternate realities. I think it has something to do with Ghostie since we are on his property..." She explained while eating the peppermint.

Candy would laugh and say, "I guess that's why they call me Candy Mane! I own a taffy shop somewhere outside of Ponyville as well!" and then she listened to the story Shiny was telling, "different realities, huh? Interesting! I was wondering where you were from, I've never seen you anywhere around here before!" she exclaimed, excitedly. 

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Candy Mane said:

"D...Don't Granny Smith give Fillies these on Nightmare night!?, WHY DO YOU PUT CANDY IN YOUR MANE!?!?" Ghost said aloud, before pulling out the changeling Shard He submerged in honey, Thinking it still had done nothing so He'd put it back into his tail for storage.

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"You store candies in your mane? That... Is... AWESOME!!!" The mare exclaimed while unwrapping the candy.

"We have been sent here by the universe for some reason and we must figure out why. We are actually from different alternate realities. I think it has something to do with Ghostie since we are on his property..." She explained while eating the peppermint.

"Please don't talk when you are eating candy ?" He said Before writing a letter and using magik to send it away but to who was a mystery... "Do ANY of you know something to fix this or am I gonna have to ask Gummy and Winnoa ?" He repiled, Rubbing his temples.

Candy looked at Ghostie, "Uh, I don't know actually, I guess it's nice to surprise people with a little gift?" she said, her voice trembling, she was a bit scared of the ghostling towering above her, she put her hooves over her head, "please don't devour me," she squeaked, as she ducked down. 

10 minutes ago, Candy Mane said:

Candy looked at Ghostie, "Uh, I don't know actually, I guess it's nice to surprise people with a little gift?" she said, her voice trembling, she was a bit scared of the ghostling towering above her, she put her hooves over her head, "please don't devour me," she squeaked, as she ducked down. 

"And I'll Devour you because....?" He'd ask, Confused on what they meant since Rabbit's weren't Carnivore's, But Herbivores. 

• Brohoof 1

"B-Because you're bigger than me and look quite angry?" Candy stuttered, still cowering and trembling beneath Ghostie, her ears drooped at the sides of her head, her tail swished, reflecting her fear. She looked almost about to cry, she recalled Nightmare Night one year, when she thought Princess Luna was going to devour her, this seemed to be a scarier repeat of that, as Ghostie was pretty large and towering. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny blushed slightly when Kuya complimented her mane and repplied to him "T-Thanks... A-Are you flirting with every single mare you encounter?"

The red eventually vanished from her cheeks and then the unicorn turned to the rest of the group.

"I think I understand now! I've been brought here by the magic mirror I created and Glory, Pixel and the stallion... what was your name again?... have been brought here mysteriously by the universe itself! It's the only explaination! The universe wanted us to meet you, Ghostie! Now, we must find out why and then we will all be able to go back home!"

When Candy Mane arrived, Shiny answered to her question with a smile. "Of course! We won't bite you!"

The stallion would snap out of his fixation on his forehead, as a mare has taken interest in him.

" Well i am single, and am searching for the one true mare for me, and when i do then my undivided attention would only be fixated on her alone." He winked at Shiny.

" Per chance it might be you milady?"

The stallion spoke manly, sexy, and smoothly, while having a cotton candy cone on his head.

" The name is Kuya, but you can vall me your sugar if you want." He said while he moved his eye brows up and down.

"Also ..... I dont think you are the cause that made me got here...."

4 hours ago, Candy Mane said:

Candy Mane was taking a walk and so happened to pass by the cottage, she overheard the other pony's  (and Ghostbit's) conversation. "Hello there! Mind if I join in?" she said in a Scottish accent. 

(OOC: I'm not joking around, Candy's actually Scottish in my headcanon :P

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

When Candy Mane arrived, Shiny answered to her question with a smile. "Of course! We won't bite you!

" That depends though? Do you want me?" He slyly replied.

2 hours ago, Candy Mane said:

"B-Because you're bigger than me and look quite angry?" Candy stuttered, still cowering and trembling beneath Ghostie, her ears drooped at the sides of her head, her tail swished, reflecting her fear. She looked almost about to cry, she recalled Nightmare Night one year, when she thought Princess Luna was going to devour her, this seemed to be a scarier repeat of that, as Ghostie was pretty large and towering. 

" I don't think he'll harm any of us. And besides! He even gave me a gift." He then pointed on the cotton candy cone stuck on his head.

" .... What DID you put on my head?" He asked Ghostie.

@Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon

"Oh, well! My cousin's looking for someone! Maybe I can hook you up with her?" Candy said, looking at Kuya, as her sniffling decreased, "she lives in Cloudsdale, she fights twisters, she's incredibly strong," she added. She didn't seem to notice that Kuya had flirted with the other ponies as she was busy sniveling at the sight of Ghost. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Candy Mane said:

"Oh, well! My cousin's looking for someone! Maybe I can hook you up with her?" Candy said, looking at Kuya, as her sniffling decreased, "she lives in Cloudsdale, she fights twisters, she's incredibly strong," she added. She didn't seem to notice that Kuya had flirted with the other ponies as she was busy sniveling at the sight of Ghost. 

Ghost would've began to breathe slowly and whisper to himself "You are slipping back into your old self, And was just frustrated at not at not seeing result's thanks to the honey experiment." He'd looked back toward's candy before... A Small cupcake appeared hovering in front of them with a smile on the Ling's face "Ya'know... Ever heard of never judge a book by it's cover ?" He said in a upbeat voice.

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The stallion would snap out of his fixation on his forehead, as a mare has taken interest in him.

" Well i am single, and am searching for the one true mare for me, and when i do then my undivided attention would only be fixated on her alone." He winked at Shiny.

The stallion spoke manly, sexy, and smoothly, while having a cotton candy cone on his head.

" The name is Kuya, but you can vall me your sugar if you want." He said while he moved his eye brows up and down.

" I don't think he'll harm any of us. And besides! He even gave me a gift." He then pointed on the cotton candy cone stuck on his head.

Suddenly Kuya would've now been wearing a princess dress with  Ghost saying "Oi!, Less Flirt, More Figure-Outy stuff!" 

2 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

Ghost would've began to breathe slowly and whisper to himself "You are slipping back into your old self, And was just frustrated at not at not seeing result's thanks to the honey experiment." He'd looked back toward's candy before... A Small cupcake appeared hovering in front of them with a smile on the Ling's face "Ya'know... Ever heard of never judge a book by it's cover ?" He said in a upbeat voice.

Suddenly Kuya would've now been wearing a princess dress with  Ghost saying "Oi!, Less Flirt, More Figure-Outy stuff!" 

The stallion was at first stunned and confused at what has transpired.

"...... Does this make me look fat?" The stallion questioned.

14 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The stallion was at first stunned and confused at what has transpired.

"...... Does this make me look fat?" The stallion questioned.

".....Yeeeeeeeeeeeesnooooooo ?" He'd Rolled out his mouth unsure as He wasn't too big into fashion, Heck all He wore was a Scarf/cape and bandages!

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Shiny Silvermoon slowly pushed Kuya away to gain back her space as he was getting very close from her.

"Riiiiight... Look, you are from another dimension and that's a very very long distance relationship. I'm not ready for that. In fact, I'm not ready to love anypony. However, if you want to be my friend, Kuya, I'd eagerly accept!"

The unicorn then used her magic to make the effects of the glue wear off before taking the cotton candy off of the stallion's forehead.

"It's a cotton candy... Please, tell me that there are at least candies in your realm! One eyed monsters, no Mane Six, no candies... You need to come live in my world instead!"