Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

@Illiad Easle @Evil Pink One @Props Valroa

I missed folks had written here. My bad. O.o

On 2024-01-17 at 10:32 PM, Evil Pink One said:

May i suggest opening another thread? I noticed that new players would shy away if they see that this one has like 13 pages worth of content. Or that seeing it has started and take fear of being out of the loop etc. thats based on my experience though and my suggestion.

Might be worth it when time comes, yes. We can start it off with a link to this old one if they require backstory as an example, if that is the way we end up going eventually.

On 2024-01-17 at 11:30 PM, Illiad Easle said:

I think the Evergrown might be worth putting into their own story , given how different their arc would be from the rest, but we'll see how it plays out.

It is still related to The Æther, is my counterargument. I would think they would have a vested interest in their location too, considering their connection to nature, and thus, help when it comes to not just grow crops as they have done in the years aboard the vessel, but the seed are able to make a large area to flourish with life. Place it in the right place, and it would allow a good base for natural resources, for them, or one of the factions left upon the surface. The Evergrown do wish to continue to work together with them, to make things better too, long as there is an understanding of balance. So no hunting and killing their kin without punishment, and understanding not to over-harvest from the natural resources they can provide. Which is a balance I can imagine have somewhat already been learned of over the years, with Briar being there to provide what essence and knowledge he could impart.

It does depend on the status of the surface I suppose, though only you would know that exactly, but I can work with things as they come. :)

On 2024-01-18 at 3:45 AM, Evil Pink One said:

...... We could yeet our characters.... And have a mystery of some sort.

Who did dun done it.

Who'd done what? The butler I would imagine? Isn't that always the case?

On 2024-01-23 at 8:25 PM, Cheerilee said:

It seems to me like the verdict is that we will wait until April or Early may to let ourselves cool off from this RP for a while to recharge. I would be fine doing Spiral and Merlot again, though, my mood might change when the time rolls around to start up a new thread. Be sure to keep me posted. @Illiad Easle @Blitz Boom 

Will do. Have a good time until then with other threads. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...