Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

13 minutes ago, White Light said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

"Be blinded once more!" A flash of light would spark towards Shiny.

" what!? My ability!? It been seen!?... Im weakening."

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp

Since she wasn't directly looking at White Light and that his light was also getting weaker, Shiny didn't get completely blinded. However, it was just enough to make her skip a jump and fall.

A group of birds and other flying animals quickly catched her as she was falling and allowed her to jump from Changeling to Changeling again. Meanwhile, White Light found himself surrounded by animals and, before he knew it, a bear was crushing him under it's weight.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Since she wasn't directly looking at White Light and that his light was also getting weaker, Shiny didn't get completely blinded. However, it was just enough to make her skip a jump and fall.

A group of birds and other flying animals quickly catched her as she was falling and allowed her to jump from Changeling to Changeling again. Meanwhile, White Light found himself surrounded by animals and, before he knew it, a bear was crushing him under it's weight.

Soon a Shard of Crystal came flying toward's Her to try hitting one of her leg's. All whilst the Queen of the multiverse began to sweat now. Before causing a Giant shard to appear above her to knock the pony away!

@Shiny Silvermoon@StrawberryMilk Simp

• Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

At this point, the muscles in Shiny's legs were so hardened by the strenght required to flutter in the sky that the damage caused to her leg by the shard was ridiculous. To overcome the Spectral Veil, Chrysalis would need some then one tiny shard of crystal.

However, the giant one was harder to deal with for Shiny. However, the pony would make the situation turn by putting all of the magik into one of her legs to kick the giant crystal in the direction of the queen. The strenght used was so overwhelming that it actually caused more damages to Shiny's leg than the small shard.

@Shiny Silvermoon 

45 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

At this point, the muscles in Shiny's legs were so hardened by the strenght required to flutter in the sky that the damage caused to her leg by the shard was ridiculous. To overcome the Spectral Veil, Chrysalis would need some then one tiny shard of crystal.

However, the giant one was harder to deal with for Shiny. However, the pony would make the situation turn by putting all of the magik into one of her legs to kick the giant crystal in the direction of the queen. The strenght used was so overwhelming that it actually caused more damages to Shiny's leg than the small shard.

Pale moon would quickly crawl out of your shadow and heal your wounds.

• smile 1

On 2023-10-16 at 11:12 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

@Shiny Silvermoon 

Pale moon would quickly crawl out of your shadow and heal your wounds.

On 2023-10-16 at 10:26 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Soon the Queen would've proceeded to throw more and more shard's at them.

@Shiny Silvermoon@StrawberryMilk Simp

• Shocked 2

Shiny Silvermoon was jumping from crystal shards to crystal shards, getting closer to Chrysalis with every crystal she was throwing. As she was almost touching her goal, her hybrid body was also reaching it's limits and her legs were burning. But she couldn't let the pain stop her, not when the destiny of an entire world was on her shoulders. She wasn't allowing herself to give up because Ghostie was counting on her and she didn't want to let anyone down. So when she got close enough, she concentrated all her strenght, all her magik, all her energy, all her determination and all her willpower in one attack, one ultimate kick, directly on the changeling crystal.

On 2023-10-18 at 9:58 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon was jumping from crystal shards to crystal shards, getting closer to Chrysalis with every crystal she was throwing. As she was almost touching her goal, her hybrid body was also reaching it's limits and her legs were burning. But she couldn't let the pain stop her, not when the destiny of an entire world was on her shoulders. She wasn't allowing herself to give up because Ghostie was counting on her and she didn't want to let anyone down. So when she got close enough, she concentrated all her strenght, all her magik, all her energy, all her determination and all her willpower in one attack, one ultimate kick, directly on the changeling crystal.

However... This was a ruse as the Queen would've tried to Pierce a shard into her up close but... That's when a Certain creature had appeared in front of them, Defending Shiny with black marking's, And a soft blue glow around him... It was Ghostbit.. Angel, And He would've soon threw the queen toward's Shiny and rused in from behind as The queen would've been attacked on the front. @Shiny Silvermoon@StrawberryMilk Simp

• Excited 1

19 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi

White Light would try to prevent it but would soon be hold off by Pale Moon.

" you can do it Shiny!" Pale moon encouraged her.

But the shadow that spreads within Light creeps towards Pale moon's body. Slowly but surely covering her.

But no fear or panic could be seen in her eyes... Only focus and determination.

21 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"SMAAAAAAAASH!!!" Shiny Silvermoon yelled before giving a kick that could cut a mountain in half, right into the crystal that Chrysalis is wearing. Everything was in this attack.

The quuen being attacked from both side's would've caused them to been split in half... before a multiversal explosion caused the sky to shatter... 

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Shiny Silvermoon

• Shocked 1

Out of energy, Shiny Silvermoon couldn't do anything except scream with her eyes closed as she was quickly falling from the sky. The smooth belly of a bear broke the fall but Shiny didn't realize since her eyes were closed so she kept screaming. Then, she noticed that she wasn't falling anymore and said "Is it over now?"

22 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Out of energy, Shiny Silvermoon couldn't do anything except scream with her eyes closed as she was quickly falling from the sky. The smooth belly of a bear broke the fall but Shiny didn't realize since her eyes were closed so she kept screaming. Then, she noticed that she wasn't falling anymore and said "Is it over now?"

2 herbs has gently fallen on to Shiny.

• Excited 1

37 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

2 herbs has gently fallen on to Shiny.

"Would you look at that! I was looking for those! It must be my reward from the universe for saving it! I mean... Kinda." Shiny said, looking at the shattered sky with an embarrassed expression on her face.

14 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

The ling just stayed quiet, Looking at both of them Occasionally with a stern expression on his face, Almost like they made a mistake or like watching somepony eat the slice of cake they were saving. @StrawberryMilk Simp @Shiny Silvermoon 

" well look at that... We ripped this world into Limbo..."

"I'm sorry for the sky but it was the only way to avoid the complete collapse of this world... I'm sure that it's not as bad as it looks like... Maybe a little bit of glue could fix that... I'll be happy to help you, right after going to the hospital!" Shiny said before falling to the ground, unconscious.

• smile 2

On 2023-10-24 at 7:36 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I'm sorry for the sky but it was the only way to avoid the complete collapse of this world... I'm sure that it's not as bad as it looks like... Maybe a little bit of glue could fix that... I'll be happy to help you, right after going to the hospital!" Shiny said before falling to the ground, unconscious.

The Ghostling would've been busy bringing the Mare to a Hospital as now portal's to other world's were left open everywhere...

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Shiny Silvermoon

• Sad 1

Two days later...

Shiny Silvermoon woke up in an hospital's bed with bandages wrapped around both her front and back hooves. However, she was back to her normal form.

"Wooow... I had the weirdest dream of my life! In my dream, I was some sort of fusion between Fluttershy and Ghostie and I was fighting Chrysalis with the powers of a goddess. I ended up litterally breaking the sky."

• Party! 1

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Two days later...

Shiny Silvermoon woke up in an hospital's bed with bandages wrapped around both her front and back hooves. However, she was back to her normal form.

"Wooow... I had the weirdest dream of my life! In my dream, I was some sort of fusion between Fluttershy and Ghostie and I was fighting Chrysalis with the powers of a goddess. I ended up litterally breaking the sky."

There beside you, who is asleep on your lap, was Pale moon.

• Hugs 1

17 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@StrawberryMilk Simp @Ghostie boi

Shiny Silvermoon would stare at Pale Moon, touched by her attention.

"Awwww... She slept here, waiting for me to wake up... HEY!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!" Shiny suddenly yelled happily.

@Shiny Silvermoon

She wakes up and proceeds to hug you.

" i guess it's inevitable... We couldn't completely stop this event."

She looks out of the window.

" now this world is littered with White Light. Luckily they're just mindless puppet drones. He truly is a cockroach." She said with disgust.