Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Twenty characters mi

I might dump trash here.

Spoiler

"Decay of a silly pony"

timeline.thumb.png.a0befda697176028e6b531be429ef542.png

Stages of Petricor's development into adulthood.

1.- The fool

A rebellious smartflank who thought he could go head to head with the world. Optimistic, flirty, playful.
"Someday, I'll do it big and the sun will shine!"

2.- Lovestruck jester

First year of college. Big aspirations, big dreams, and a biggest love shared with the mare of his dreams. Nothing can go wrong as long as he works hard and keeps her happy.
"I'll go to hell and back again just to see you smile"

3.- First encounters

Growing responsability and ever gruesome personal problems have took a toll on his health. Sharing his problems only makes his problems worse. Reality is catching up. He sees his future crumble before his eyes, yet, he's not defeated and is trying the hardest to fix everything. He clings to the only thing he can, his little dreams.
"We can... we can fix it! I can forgive this... I can make everything better... it has to work... it will work..."

4.- Forsaken

Hit by reality. Lost and lonely. He ecounters solace in numbing his heartache as he tries to get through. No family, no friends, no love. No problem as long as he can afford for enough thirst quincher.
"If I trot home today and eat left overs, I can buy another can..."

5.- Determination

He didn't die. He got some things back. He made new ones too. But he's lonely never the less. He struggles to never give up. Knows there's nothing left, but hangs onto the little dreams he still has after all has been said and done. He's become quite responsible. He once again has gained his soul glimmering, despite less brighter.
"I must keep going. Maybe someday things will be better..."

6.- End of the line

Current stage. Lost everything for the last time. His health, his hopes, his dreams, his wings. Impending doom as his hind legs grow less responsive every passing day. He considers himself undead. Knows he's done for, yet he won't give in because he can only hold to his worthless word. Still, he considers himself a broken toy, unable to be fixed. He also considers broken toys aren't worth care any longer.
"It.... burns... everything burns... I can't make it stop...! I need more... to make the burning go away...!"

Edited by rick-
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...