Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Welcome to Cigrila"

Lleys

Lleys, your pen pal you haven't seen in a long time, recently started writing to you recommending you to play a game called "Welcome to Cigrila", but you've never heard of it or seen it on the market. , you try to ask it where the game came from, it keeps saying one of its friends made it, you go to the address it gave you, but when you open the door of its dilapidated home, you slip into a coma, When you wake up, you find yourself in a strange little room

Then draw RPlike this, if you still dont understand, you can ask me

drawrp.thumb.jpg.50b3aa16efdc79f268a16d05d3734fd7.jpg

• Brohoof 1

"Is... Is this really that's in here ?, Strange. but Eh. I seen stranger thing's." He told himself before wondering why He was telling himself this. He'd decided to crack the door somewhat and slowly entered it, making sure to stay careful...Something around here didn't feel right to him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You see the green grass, the purple sky, and some small flowers through the crack of the door. What is unreal are the eyes in the sky, strange stars and smoke. This scene makes you feel dreamy and unreal, or maybe you are really in dream...

剧情02.png

Edited by Lleys

3 hours ago, Lleys said:

You see the green grass, the purple sky, and some small flowers through the crack of the door. What is unreal are the eyes in the sky, strange stars and smoke. This scene makes you feel dreamy and unreal, or maybe you are really in dream...

剧情02.png

Ghost would stare at the strange landscape, Yet this seemed to not bother the Ling much since Becoming a Ghostling. He encountered strange thing's but now this was the most Strangest, Stepping through the door He began to explore this world to try finding a Answer to where He was, and yet was filled with more Question's.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

鬼会盯着陌生的风景,不过自从成为鬼之后,这似乎并没有让林太烦恼。他遇到了奇怪的事情,但现在这是最奇怪的,踏进门他开始探索这个世界,试图找到他所在的答案,却又充满了更多的问题。

You open the door and see the whole world, you find yourself on a tiny sky island, and the mountains in front of you are surrounded by smoke and eyes like things, you can see they seem to be sleeping, at least they won't notice to you, you should be in no danger now

剧情03.png

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Lleys said:

You open the door and see the whole world, you find yourself on a tiny sky island, and the mountains in front of you are surrounded by smoke and eyes like things, you can see they seem to be sleeping, at least they won't notice to you, you should be in no danger now

剧情03.png

"Sweet Tap-dancing Celestia...Where am I!?!?" He'd exclaimed, wondering just where he was, How did he get here, What might be living here, And Where the heck do you get a cup of chocolate milk around here !?.

He'd take a look and saw a flowing Waterfall, thinking that it might send him to civilization. So He'd hop over to the other Island whilst making sure not to fall off into the unknown.

On 2023-08-23 at 12:00 AM, Ghostie boi said:

"Sweet Tap-dancing Celestia...Where am I!?!?" He'd exclaimed, wondering just where he was, How did he get here, What might be living here, And Where the heck do you get a cup of chocolate milk around here !?.

He'd take a look and saw a flowing Waterfall, thinking that it might send him to civilization. So He'd hop over to the other Island whilst making sure not to fall off into the unknown.

You look around and finally see a small bridge made of jellyfish... maybe not really a bridge, but you can try jumping on the jellyfish? After all, this is all a dream scene, so maybe it's okay?

04.thumb.png.aa0f061bc7957bb8660b213054a3a4d9.png

5 hours ago, Lleys said:

You look around and finally see a small bridge made of jellyfish... maybe not really a bridge, but you can try jumping on the jellyfish? After all, this is all a dream scene, so maybe it's okay?

04.thumb.png.aa0f061bc7957bb8660b213054a3a4d9.png

However... Ghost didn't jump on them, Rather just lean closer to them with a smile before asking "Heya!, I was wondering if you knew anything about this place ?, I just suddenly appeared in this world and don't quite know where I'm Going... Thank's!" He asked them, patiently awaiting a answer from them.

On 8/25/2023 at 2:12 AM, Ghostbit/Angel said:

However... Ghost didn't jump on them, Rather just lean closer to them with a smile before asking "Heya!, I was wondering if you knew anything about this place ?, I just suddenly appeared in this world and don't quite know where I'm Going... Thank's!" He asked them, patiently awaiting a answer from them.

After you've finished speaking, a blue eye comes up to you and says "you're so cute, you don't look like you belong here", maybe it can tell you the answer? Or maybe can't, try to say something, or because you're afraid to leave

05.thumb.png.2bca8653812751a0385641905d802cea.png

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Lleys said:

After you've finished speaking, a blue eye comes up to you and says "you're so cute, you don't look like you belong here", maybe it can tell you the answer? Or maybe can't, try to say something, or because you're afraid to leave

05.thumb.png.2bca8653812751a0385641905d802cea.png

Instead of the creature doing something like "GAH! A EYE!? PLEASE DON'T EAT MEEEE!!!1" They would however wave at the Eye with a smile "Heya!, also you are correct, I just suddenly came here out of nowhere and don't quite know where I am excatly ?, You mind telling me where I'm going ?... And how to get a Cup of Choco-milk here ?" He'd asked the Weird eye thing in the sky nicely

On 2023/8/28 at AM12点52分, Ghostbit/Angel said:

相反,该生物不会做类似“GAH!一只眼睛!?请不要吃MEEEE!!!1”之类的事情,而是微笑着向眼睛挥手“嘿!,你也是对的,我只是突然出来了无处可去,不太知道我到底在哪里?,你介意告诉我我要去哪里吗?......以及如何在这里喝一杯巧克力牛奶?” 他很好地询问了天空中那只奇怪的眼睛

Sorry, the painting RP will stop for a while, like half a month or even longer, because of some personal reasons of mine, I'm sorry

• Brohoof 1