Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

6 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Yes it does unfortunately watching cartoons and RPing as characters from it doesn't pay unless you're a VA lol 

Why not do both? Thats what i do i walk while i chat.

* Steps on poop and falls down a man hole*

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

You all have a good night I'm gonna catch some Z's.

Also, as I said during work responses to the to from me might be slow so if my timing is a little off apologies in advance.

Sleep is for the weak!!!

1 hour ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

OH NO :pip-err: 

Shiny, you must help us! :scoota-sad:

But, I think she might´ve hopped off for the night, for real :laugh:

She did and no more problems. It was diverted to @Shiny Silvermoon and her responsibility now to shift the fates and the survivability of the RP.

And also i think we need a schedule? Or something so the rest wont be left out, like @shadowmoon Dancer

21 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Then @Shiny Silvermoon you have the responsibility to keep this RP alive or else youd proven Light right. Your all crosant and no hotdogs.

Muhahahaha:griiin:...........

I put my sausage between two croissants! :coolandhip:

21 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

OH NO :pip-err: 

Shiny, you must help us! :scoota-sad:

But, I think she might´ve hopped off for the night, for real :laugh:

I did! Because I have real school in real life with homeworks, studies and classes!

20 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

She did and no more problems. It was diverted to @Shiny Silvermoon and her responsibility now to shift the fates and the survivability of the RP.

And also i think we need a schedule? Or something so the rest wont be left out, like @shadowmoon Dancer

A schedule?

55 minutes ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :Angry-zip:

I shall not betray Shiny! You shall not pass this unicorn! :angry:

MARSHMALLOW POWERS, ACTIVATE :sneer:

*Takes out a bag of marshmallows and starts tossing individual marshmallows at you*

"Muhahaha." i laugh while blocking the marshmallows.

" deep into the darkness!"

Nyahahaha

On 2024-01-18 at 2:09 AM, Evil Pink One said:

"Muhahaha." i laugh while blocking the marshmallows.

" deep into the darkness!"

Nyahahaha

"No, you don't!" I summon a giant mashmallow and throw it.

• Shocked 1

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

Well it would be interesting on how we can do that plot without interacting with the cannon.

Series never finished any ending even implied  to "human" Sunset or even her very existence is non cannon by default.

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer
  • Excited 1

55 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Series never finished any ending even implied  to "human" Sunset or even her very existence is non cannon by default.

Then maybe we can... But we need to specify it's not pony sunset but human sunset. Hmmmmm. Then perhaps we can do that to trixie as well... We have to specify that we are talking about another Trixie from another dimension. Not the hasbro trixie.... Hmmm:griiin:

You have no problem on this right @GeneralDirection?

@TheREALSaturnRing

@shadowmoon Dancer

19 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

Then maybe we can... But we need to specify it's not pony sunset but human sunset. Hmmmmm. Then perhaps we can do that to trixie as well... We have to specify that we are talking about another Trixie from another dimension. Not the hasbro trixie.... Hmmm:griiin:

@TheREALSaturnRing

@shadowmoon Dancer

My bad, I assumed it was easy enough to understand that the "dead" Sunset was the human one since the pony version couldn't have had a birthdate.

1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

@TheREALSaturnRing

@shadowmoon Dancer

This RP is about your OCs and their interactions with the other RPers. I would prefer that canon characters would not be used in this RP. That being said, if this is what you all want, then I will allow it so you can resolve these subplots you've created. Moving forward, I would ask that you all keep things between your characters, and if you wish to create new subplots, then please use this thread to plan/discuss. :)