Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

1 hour ago, GeneralDirection said:

This RP is about your OCs and their interactions with the other RPers. I would prefer that canon characters would not be used in this RP. That being said, if this is what you all want, then I will allow it so you can resolve these subplots you've created. Moving forward, I would ask that you all keep things between your characters, and if you wish to create new subplots, then please use this thread to plan/discuss. :)

@GeneralDirection

? That's why we made the loophole so at least we wouldn't break the laws set upon this RP.

But that said, how do you guys would like to move the plot now?

@TheREALSaturnRing @shadowmoon Dancer @Shiny Silvermoon

16 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

@GeneralDirection Understood. In fairness, though the "dead human Sunset" was a quick mention only and to further the direction of paranoia and doubt within my own OC's story.

That and create a bit of tension with @Evil Pink One own OC. 

I think I may have gotten a bit carried away 😂

It was fun no prob at all

I just want everyone involved

@Evil Pink One I don't know how you would feel about it but I'm thinking that what could be a good idea is that Ed's paranoia and suspicion grows against Light and you and the others discuss what explanation to give or how to deal with Ed after that point.

Yes, no?

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

@Evil Pink One I don't know how you would feel about it but I'm thinking that what could be a good idea is that Ed's paranoia and suspicion grows against Light and you and the others discuss what explanation to give or how to deal with Ed after that point.

Yes, no?

How'd you know my plan?

6 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Well it would be interesting on how we can do that plot without interacting with the cannon.

I have an idea! You ask Shiny if she's in and she says "No!" The end! :ButtercupLaugh:

But I really think we got carried away with those interdimentionnal anomalies plot! This roleplay was just about an high school slice of life adventure. This is why I wanted to do this roleplay which made me contact @GeneralDirection and so we could make this roleplay happen. But now, I sort of lost the high school vibe...

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I have an idea! You ask Shiny if she's in and she says "No!" The end! :ButtercupLaugh:

But I really think we got carried away with those interdimentionnal anomalies plot! This roleplay was just about an high school slice of life adventure. This is why I wanted to do this roleplay which made me contact @GeneralDirection and so we could make this roleplay happen. But now, I sort of lost the high school vibe...

The anomalies doesnt have to be " GRAND" Shiny 

It can be just a misunderstanding. Like because of an anomaly cosmic and Trixie arent friends anymore .

It doesnt have to be a giant worm destroying time space itself. Plus you can just brush it off as Light being delusional like your character.

39 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

So... No magic then? And i was sure it was still in the boundaries of EQG fantasy wise.... So just no magic then? Then lead the way @Shiny Silvermoon 

I just tagged along wherever is interesting.

• Excited 1

Hey, sorry for not being there last night but something unexpected happened... Also, it's harder for me to be there every nights because of my new college schedule... So there might be nights where I won't be there but I'll try to let you know when it's the case.

Hey guys... I can't really focus on the roleplay tonight since it's my birthday and there are so many things going on... and tomorrow I know that I won't be there either since I have things planned because of college... I'm sorry that I can't give it as much time as I should... However, Tuesday, the roleplay will have my complete attention! :mlp_lie:

• Hugs 1

PND operation... C.H..I.E.F.S

Concerned 

Highschool

Intelligent

Equines

Friend

Students

34 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hey guys... I can't really focus on the roleplay tonight since it's my birthday and there are so many things going on... and tomorrow I know that I won't be there either since I have things planned because of college... I'm sorry that I can't give it as much time as I should... However, Tuesday, the roleplay will have my complete attention! :mlp_lie:

Hey happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

You just wanted to say its your birthday...:bea:

Except to score free birthday deals I don't see why you'd say it was your birthday when it wasn't.

Could you imagine doing that much work. Creating 365 different accounts for one place just to celebrate your "birthday" there every single day?

9 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Except to score free birthday deals I don't see why you'd say it was your birthday when it wasn't.

Could you imagine doing that much work. Creating 365 different accounts for one place just to celebrate your "birthday" there every single day?

I said that it was my birthday when it was my birthday but somepont that I won't name spread a rumor that my birthday was one day earlier than it was written on my profile. :bedeyes:

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I said that it was my birthday when it was my birthday but somepont that I won't name spread a rumor that my birthday was one day earlier than it was written on my profile. :bedeyes:

I know I believe you. I'm saying in general there wouldn't be much point to even doing something like that except to scam corporations a bit.