• Pony Love
    • Iconic
    • Show Me Your Pony Moves
    • It All Takes Time
    • Magic in Us
    • Starshine Time
    • Villain
    • Other (please specify)

Idk, honestly I couldn't even remember any of them with the exception of Magic in Us and Villain, decided to listen to them all again and I still think these two are the only ones that stick in my head, "Villain" specially because it reminds me of Opaline's song from TyT's "Opaline Alone", which is the best song of this entire generation so far imo, Athena Karkanis goes really hard, the song is so good that Benjamin Pinkerton even reused its melody for the BGMs in later TyT episodes with Opaline (check out "I've Seen Fire and I've Seen Rainbows" at 4:50 for example), also, speaking of Opaline and BGM, I really like her leitmotif, there are several variations of it throughout both MyM and TyT, they use a specific version of it everytime someone or herself talks about her past in MyM and in TyT, Pipp plays a awesome electric guitar rendition of it in "As The Misty Clears".

Idk I just want a score release so badly :(

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

I think C6 has more memorable songs because:

1. I personally think the songs are actually better, especially compared to the last couple of chapters but

2. More songs are complete on screen, unlike lets say C2 which had some good songs (IMO) but they were cut short. 

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-12-03 at 5:40 PM, Comp said:

Starshine Time all the way. Now where's my flute? :winking-izzy:

Starshine Time is an awesome acquired taste tune for me, I can't stop listening to it now. :izzy-shine: I also wasn't that into Villain at first, but it grew on me. Like it almost as much as Opaline's song from TYT now. 

• Brohoof 1