Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

November 2023 Art Contest - Results!

Trot Shuffle

The results are in!

The theme for November 2023 was "Family or friends gathering together for festivities"

You all voted for your favorite ones, so here are the top 3 entries with their submissions:

Third place: @JaspersJuno

Spoiler

IMG_9376.png?ex=6574e4e2&is=65626fe2&hm=a1bfe53b0b2c6c208397d535de93de1778ba61f6d17c4f86c037bb97797af2f5&

Second place: @Luna the Great of all the Russias

Spoiler

image.jpeg.20e0a5419fb811fbe6eaf2ab2230ad96.jpeg

First place: @Kramathia

Spoiler

artcontest-Frame0.png.ef208b18c01cb82f40e7bbb7c0f4077f.png

Congratulations to our winners, and thank you everyone who was able to participate in this art contest!

Badges will be given out as soon as we can.

We hope to see you in future contests and events! :yay:

Speaking of which, there is another art contest happening! Click here if you wish to participate in the December 2023 Art contest.

(To see all of the submissions that were sent in, click here)

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 6

HOLY CROW!!! Congratulations!!! @Kramathia@Luna the Great of all the Russias @JaspersJuno

Wow.. I am humbled by the sweet image. Thanks @Kramathia! I can’t believe how fast time has flown. I wanted to vote on the results but luckily Event Coordinators had it covered in our absence :kindness:

NOOOO MY @Tater Trot DID YOU SEE THE IGLOOSHY REFERENCE?? ;~; my heart just melted omg omg omg 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 4

10 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

HOLY CROW!!! Congratulations!!! @Kramathia@Luna the Great of all the Russias @JaspersJuno

Wow.. I am humbled by the sweet image. Thanks @Kramathia! I can’t believe how fast time has flown. I wanted to vote on the results but luckily Event Coordinators had it covered in our absence :kindness:

NOOOO MY @Tater Trot DID YOU SEE THE IGLOOSHY REFERENCE?? ;~; my heart just melted omg omg omg 

@Planeswalker Silky Everypony saw the iglooshy! Even the igloo saw the iglooshy! :orly:

@Kramathia YIIIIIPIE!!! NUMBER ONE!!! :pinkie:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

13 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Planeswalker Silky Everypony saw the iglooshy! Even the igloo saw the iglooshy! :orly:

@Kramathia YIIIIIPIE!!! NUMBER ONE!!! :pinkie:

Thank you so much both of you my dear friends! For your motivation, inspiration and support, this means a lot to me and am glad to be part of this comunity! This art is dedicated to those like you who believed in me from the begining!

Spoiler

You both are my greatest friends!

16861083562208247212144715712178.gif.b6788df935cd13dd7c7711d08064c9c2.gif

• Hugs 3