Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Religion or spiritual Belief should we start with?

Reiki Knight 13

Hello, all I am back. Thank you for patience during my difficult time.

That said, let's get back into things.

Now, I have discussed a bit of Celestianism, Gnosticism, and some Paganism belief but I figured it wouldn't hurt to generally look at some of the other beliefs out.

Is there any particular religion or belief any of you would like to explore?

There is no limit we can discuss anything from Buddhism, Islam, Satanism, Taoism, Hinduism, etc.

Light based or dark based etc.

Whatever you feel you wish to discuss I am game.  Oh but for obvious reasons we won't discuss much about any cults: E.G. Heavens Gate etc.

But yeah would love to get some feed back on this so yeah comment on whatever sounds good. 

• 2 months later...

We should take the value system from Christianity because its value system is the base for MLPFIM. That is because it's also the base for the Western value system, and therefore that of the Modern world. I also assume most of our followers will live in the West.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Princess Celestia Low tech modern world would probably be the best description I feel. It makes sense if you think about it with things like magic and wings plus Spike being a living mailbox for government mail they do not have as much need as we do to have higher technology.

So low tech but modern.  

• Brohoof 1