Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unicorns and the power of belief.

Reiki Knight 13

The power of the unicorn to perform magic and your mind both share something in common you wouldn't think of...

Belief.

You might be now wondering what belief and magic have in common right now.

The answer is that you have believed that your ideas are just make-believe concepts coming out of thin air: your characters, your stories etc all things come from nothing and exist within nothingness AKA a void within your mind.

But, have you ever considered that those ideas didn't come from nothing but instead SOME thing?

Another world, another life perhaps, the point being here ideas should not be seen as dead but more alive and a living energy.

Unicorns and other such beings can exist within such places and even communicate with us in them.

In moments where you may feel alone or sad you might sometimes feel as if there is someone there giving comfort to you in such a dark times. Angels, and various other guides in our lives can visit us from time to time and if those unicorns can indeed be one of those guides.

Shockingly, what makes all this possible is simply your belief that it is possible to... start accepting of yourself and loving of yourself.

Just to clarify here obviously there is more to just "think and it happens immediately" of course one key thing being the more focus and energy you feed into the faster it happens and likewise the attention you give it the less it will happen.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kosmostiraedan said:

Well I actually believe the ponies are real. From day one when I converted to Bronyism.

Well yes and no. We exist as part infinity in a literal sense. What this means all possible outcomes of events occur at the same time and in that sense there is past, present, or future.

And when I say all possible outcomes I mean ALL of them. So, there exists an earth where the Axis won WW2 and the allies lost for example.

Separated by any number of things like dimensional.

Anyway, getting to the point while it may indeed be possible to cross over such points during a dream or astral traveling your physical body isn't going to be able to go through such barriers.

In other words, yes indeed in some sense they are indeed but on the other hand don't expect say Dash to come walking down the sidewalk or something like that.

Think of it like an ocean where we exist on the surface of the ocean and the ponies exist at the very bottom. We can look down but not see them and likewise they can look up but not see us. 

Does that kind of help to explain it or not really?

FYI the really funny thing is if we declare them real as a collective at the subconscious level they would be allowed to come into our level.

But that would take a lot of people to do that.